It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andrew Breitbart knew about the pedophilia and sex slaves

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Note the attempt to focus the thread's attention more exclusively on the cause of/motivation behind Breitbart's death.

While not exactly off-topic, it serves to draw attention away from further exposing and exploring the rampant, institutional pedophilia being practiced by high-profile advocates of global statism.

There are a couple of professionals massaging this thread in the direction they want it to go.

Just an observation.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Loud and clear:

This isn't about Epstein. Even as shared about it's not about why he died.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

Yes it has been noticed. I think another focus should go into the obvious love affair the Podestas and the Clintons have with the Saudis, if you follow the money, one should ask how much would the certain Saudis be willing to pay , in the human trafficking arena, for the classic western blue eyed blonde females. It might sound stupid, but they are sitting on a fortune, are bored, and have a regime that would put Attila the Hun to shame.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I wouldn't rule out a Podesta suicide soon.He knows too much.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawg61

If he's actually fingered for something that sticks, you could be right.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   
how does one in this day and age accidentally poison oneself with arsenic?a reply to: pianopraze

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Wow. This may be filling in some blanks for me... or maybe not. I'll have to think on it, and watch and listen.

But I also recall that Breitbart had promised to release a bombshell shortly before his death. After his death, Steve Bannon came in and took over operations, subsequently releasing an old video of Obama and claimed that was the "bombshell." No one believed that was what Andrew had intended to release then, and I don't believe it still today.

I don't think Bannon is really who he claims to be, but I don't believe he is who the mainstream pundits want us to believe he is either.

I do believe something is about to burst wide open though.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I get the feeling that we are only beginning to scratch the surface of something much bigger, darker, more sinister and evil.

In totality, the fraud, corruption, scandals and perversions being exposed in 2016 alone seem to show there are very real forces of evil in this world's power structures and the powerful elite.

I'm not sure if I even want to know more. But I have a sinking feeling there is far more we don't know than we do now...

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn
How much you wanna bet Andrew died by one of these by one of Podestas henchmen?

It seems Weiner is also involved too...
NOTE: The interview mentions poison near the start. And at 8:00 mins in the talk show host mentions ping pong.
Ping pong is also reffered to in Comet pizza....and it has been mentioned in pizzagate.

the plot thickens...

Ex-CIA agent says Obama had Andrew Breitbart and Tom Clancy assassinated

That’s interesting — that Lasseter saw a band of white blanched skin along Breitbart’s hairline, and that Breitbart’s face was bright red.

Source:
Witness to Breitbart’s death found

Add podesta + this story. Breitbart made many enemies.

But my question is, what the hell does ping pong have to do with anything? I've been seeing the mention of ping pong in a few videos lately...
If someone can check out what Ping pong means for this case, please let me know.

edit on th2016000000Mondayth000000Mon, 28 Nov 2016 11:06:42 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 28 Nov 2016 11:06:42 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
Below is a twitter post that Breitbart made to Podesta in 2011 filled with vile regarding this. If you look down further on the link you will see another post to Podesta referencing Acorn with from 2010

Breitbart twitter post 2011

It is hard to tell if he is accusing Podesta of the acts or accusing him for helping someone in acorn who was. Maybe both

If you recall Acorn came down in 2009 when leaders were charged with Fraud. Podesta later appointed Steve Kest to some position at Center for American Progress. Kest helped cover up the Fraud. Add this because I don't know exactly who Breitbart was targeting at Acorn.

link

Needless to say, he knew a lot more than he was telling

Andrew Breitbart, and he's readers are Nazis, and or white supremacists. Anything they say or do, should be taken with a grain of salt if not completely disregarded. Our grandfather's killed Nazis, and now their grandsons and great grandsons have become them. Congrats.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Invicid

Below is a twitter post that Breitbart made to Podesta in 2011 filled with vile regarding this. If you look down further on the link you will see another post to Podesta referencing Acorn with from 2010

It is hard to tell if he is accusing Podesta of the acts or accusing him for helping someone in acorn who was. Maybe both

If you recall Acorn came down in 2009 when leaders were charged with Fraud. Podesta later appointed Steve Kest to some position at Center for American Progress. Kest helped cover up the Fraud. Add this because I don't know exactly who Breitbart was targeting at Acorn.

link

Andrew Breitbart, and he's readers are Nazis, and or white supremacists. Anything they say or do, should be taken with a grain of salt if not completely disregarded. Our grandfather's killed Nazis, and now their grandsons and great grandsons have become them. Congrats.
That is only your opinion and it is not a fact.

edit on th2016000000Mondayth000000Mon, 28 Nov 2016 13:13:42 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 28 Nov 2016 13:13:42 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

link

Calling it an opinion is doing a disservice to opinions everywhere. Its a flat out lie.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

The CT is that it fired a toxic ice bullet.

I think the mythbusters busted the ice bullet theory.
edit on 28-11-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dragoon01

link

Calling it an opinion is doing a disservice to opinions everywhere. Its a flat out lie.

Oh so white supremacy is no longer white supremacy? Do you live in a fantasy world? Or the real world?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dragoon01

link

COWARDS. Amazing that you idiots would even begin to convince yourselves that Andrew Breitbart is not a white supremacist. ALT RIGHT IS A MADE UP WORD. You all don't sound bias, you sound plain stupid.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Invicid

It's OK, you can take your head out of the sand now.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I can't help but think what a shame about this mans death his knowledge and assistance would make #pizzagate far less of a headache.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
Using the mythbunkers to debunk is just ludicrous imo. It's the gov't they have billions to spend and how much do mythbusters have? An extremely small ice shard with poison frozen in the middle theres far more advanced and spectacular tech advances everyday that absolutely dwarf an ice shooting gun. That seems easily plausible for the time frame and tech just saying.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyK22

Sure, the claim by victims of gang-stalking say that it is all EM waves these days so there would be no reason to use mid 70's poison ice bullet tech anyway but that is what the post I was responding to was showing.

ETA: Of course that would not explain the poisoned doctor. Maybe it was a hipster spook.
edit on 28-11-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Ah now I understand even the smallest wound is able to detect you are right EM waves are the way to go these days. I still remember watching those micro wave suited vehicles cooking up the blood of acting protestors surely we have the technology now to stop a heart.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join