It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hide the Stars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Hi there!

The 'grey' forums have this no-stars-whatsoever effect. Is there a possibility to go 'grey' on all forums and to hide the star-function at will?

Just putting the thought out here, might be a nice addition to the already overwhelming set of functions. More funny individualisations with a little save space from this astronomical influence of stars...

Thought I should share, weird as it is. Thanks for the consideration and feel free to flag this to SO's desk. lol.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Why stop there?

Get rid of avatar pics,messaging,numbers instead of names(think Auschwitz),the ability to report posts(that one would have the left throwing extreme tantrums),no more disclosing the race of criminals killed by police,no more emoticons,etc.

Why don't we get rid of everything at once?

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: angryproctologist

Wish I could "star" this!!

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

How about adding the option to hide them for freaks like me?

You can keep them, of course. I'd like to keep them myself, but the option to ignore them for a while would be fun. Just imagine a week of daily postings while not being aware of all the star-feedback you get until you stop 'going grey' and - bäm! There they are.

This isn't about getting rid of anything at all, but rather about adding a weird feature. Maybe that's clear now?

Thanks for the help to point this out, I'd star your post as well if I could.

edit on 27-11-2016 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
it would be a nice option if you could hide the stars (and flags) just like you can hide the avatars now. But I would not expect the implementation of it unless there is another mayor overhaul and I don't think many people will use it.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
And , going even further , lets start a nationwide movement. Take away the scoring system for children who participate in sports . Both teams win . No longer a recognition of the ones that have practiced , worked hard , and excelled.

So let ATS downgrade into just another Redzit....ermmm , yeah

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

But the stars keep me warm

top topics

join