It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jill Stein Slams Hillary Clinton for Joining Recount Effort

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Cenk is all for it, so you know it's legit!

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
This political game is chess, remember, not checkers? George Soros backing Jill Stein is obviously a move for the future. George has positioned himself for the future with Jill. Hillary just got reality-slapped again, and again.

Stein is not the Queen he is looking for. All the money in the world can't change that she is so economically illiterate that Bernie Sanders sounds fiscally responsible.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie
a reply to: Boadicea

What if "someone" promised Ms. Stein they would back her with multi-millions in the next presidential run in the bid to place a woman in the White House?

Excellent question... and to which I have no answer.

My confirmation bias is that the elections have been rigged, probably by reps from both parties, to one extent or another all over the country. So I do believe that criminal activity could be found and proven if the right people were given the chance to find it. And if that's true, then Soros is right there in the thick of it. For example, his connection to Smartmatic:

Wikileaks: Soros-Linked Voting Machines Now Used in 16 States Rigged 2004 Venezuela Elections

Smartmatic, a UK based company, is a George Soros linked company that has provided voting technology in 16 states including battleground zones like Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania and Virginia.

The company was formed in 2000 and a Chavez campaign adviser was placed on the board as well.

The chairman of Smartmatic is Lord Mark Malloch-Brown, who sits in the British House of Lords and on the board of George Soros’s Open Society Foundations. He was formerly the vice-chairman of Soros’s Investment Funds and even the deputy secretary-general of the United Nations when he worked as chief of staff to Kofi Annan.

So two of the states Stein has targeted use Soros-connected voting technology. Either Soros is real confident that there is no fraud that can be attributed to those machines and therefore him; or he's worried about exactly that happening and the last thing he'd do is want to fund those efforts.

But he might try to buy her...

I just don't know.

It's just a question which may have no merit at all.

Or it might have the most merit of all. We just don't know yet.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
Cenk is all for it, so you know it's legit!

What. the hell. is he doing. on *any* news platform?

ABC 'news' has just proven itself to be a sham.
edit on 27-11-2016 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Who knew wanting to verify election results was a Green Party only position. Not like the DEMs have been for it since the # show that was 2000.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
Who knew wanting to verify election results was a Green Party only position. Not like the DEMs have been for it since the # show that was 2000.

Right??? Since when is this a NEW issue???

In 2000, it was Dems calling foul on Pubs that started the whole recount debacle. Everyone wanted to believe in election fraud then. And when Trump made the "rigged election" an issue, his supporters jumped all over it and totally believed in voter/election fraud. Now when someone says, "I still believe there was voter/election fraud," everyone plays deaf, dumb and blind. Sheesh!

Stein and everyone who donated is putting their money where their mouth is. I would actually like to see more than just a recount. I'd like to see an audit and detailed analysis of the vote and know exactly what's going on.

And let the chips fall where they may!
edit on 27-11-2016 by Boadicea because: formatting

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

She "slams" Clinton, yet for some reason chose the 3 swing states that were narrowly won by Trump...

This makes perfect sense when one considers that voter/election fraud is easiest in precincts with the closest margins so whoever wins is only going to do so by a very small margin anyway. Therefore, if the vote was rigged by Hillary in those states, then an honest recount would actually increase Trump's margin.

...and could hand Clinton the election if for some reason the 3 were changed blue.

Well, yeah, if "for some reason" is because Clinton received more votes than Trump.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Hillary was abandoned by the elite. They fired her and hired a better new and better puppet, Donald Trump, to mask their machinations.

She was cheated just check out this link as proof
www.gregpalast.com...

However, Hillary knows the elite want Trump and therefore will not make any moves to reveal the cheating through a recount because she is a obedient puppet

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I love that so many people can only believe that the world of politics is either Democrats or Republicans and that there's nothing in-between or outside of that.

'Jill Stein is working for Hillary, I don't care if she denounced Hillary or that she endorsed Trump, Stein is obviously working for Hillary!'

Maybe, just maybe, she might care about election integrity.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Is this real life?

Seriously, that's the only thing that comes to mind when thinking about not only this whole election cycle starting with the primaries but our country in general. Nothing is real, on the up and up or what it seems. Just goes to show how out of control, dirty and corrupt our Govt is and more importantly how much the American people have lost.

I will say this, I still think this is about trying to change the election either by changing who wins these states, buying of electoral votes, or making sure not all votes get in in time. My evidence is how casual and not excited the liberal media is acting. Everyone is going out of their way to stress how they don't expect anything to change. They are trying too hard to convince people of that. Which says to me that's exactly what may happen. Then they can act all surprised and say how they never thought this would happen but they found a bunch of uncounted votes or uncovered fraud that changed it.

I don't trust it, normally the liberal media would be all giddy about this. It would be covered 24/7. They are being way too disinterested just like Obama and the Dems have been playing entirely too nice with Trump the last few weeks. Calm before the storm.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Hillary was abandoned by the elite. They fired her and hired a better new and better puppet, Donald Trump, to mask their machinations.

I would say she was abandoned again by the elites. We'll see about Trump...

She was cheated just check out this link as proof
www.gregpalast.com...

Thank you for the link. I find it disturbing that anyone could have their names removed from the voter rolls on suspicion of wrongdoing, without even being contacted and given the chance to confirm their registration. We need to find/define a reasonable and effective voter registration model that ensures everyone eligible can easily register AND vote AND have it counted, and voter fraud is kept to a minimum -- not the hodgepodge of laws we have now that seems to have an easily exploited loophole attached to every regulation. I'd swear those "backdoors" are just built right in...

However, Hillary knows the elite want Trump and therefore will not make any moves to reveal the cheating through a recount because she is a obedient puppet

I almost hope that's the worst of it. I sometimes wonder and worry about much worse.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
The headline should probably read...

"Jill Stein slams Hillary Clinton for...lettin' the CAT outta' the bag!"

edit on 11/27/2016 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
The headline should probably read...

"Jill Stein slams Hillary Clinton for...lettin' the CAT outta' the bag!"

Maybe... maybe not... but either way, that made me chuckle! Touche!!!

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Seems more like an obvious double fake to me.

Stein doth protest too much.

What pitiful examples of women we had running this election!

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
A recent interview with Jill Stein with more information:

Exclusive: Jill Stein Talks to Paste About Recount Efforts

Regarding why she chose the states she did:

For example, some of the voting machines used in Wisconsin are illegal to be used in California. California looked at the research and decided the machines’ vulnerability was an absolutely unacceptable risk. It’s essentially an invitation to trouble.

So California got rid of those voting machines. But they’re still in use in Wisconsin. In Pennsylvania, we have voting machines that are so-called DREs, touchscreens that don’t even leave a paper trail. And they’re also open to hacking. That’s the vast majority of the machines used across the state.

And in Michigan, there were extremely disproportionate numbers of blank votes that need to be explained.

Regarding her motives and goals:

Let me start by saying that throughout the campaign I was often asked if there were concerns raised about the security and reliability of the vote, would I challenge it? And I always said, absolutely, without regard for who the winner was.

...In my mind, both candidates are an expression of an election system that has been hijacked by the political and economic elite. Both candidates were not my candidate. So I would be doing this no matter who won.

...the voting integrity movement is not about preferring one political party over another, it’s about creating a politics that belongs to we the people.

That is the intent here. We are not by any means confident this will change the election results. In fact we believe it is highly unlikely to change the results. But it will give us an answer one way or another on election integrity because academics, activists, and others are all very much convinced that our election system is extremely at risk.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

She sounds like you all should have voted for her. She appears to have a dash of integrity something Clinton and trump don't have.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
Maybe she believes the election really was rigged -- FOR Hillary and against HER as well as Trump and Johnson and all third-party/independent candidates. Maybe that's what she wants to prove.

I'm not sure why she picked the three states she did, but I'm thinking she has a reason, and it's enough for her to think she'll find what she's looking for in those three states.

I wish she would have chosen Florida then. In the very beginning when the results were first rolling in for Florida, I noticed Johnson was at 11% and Trump was pretty far ahead. Suddenly, Johnson's number fell to 2.7% and Hillary was neck and neck with Trump.

Yes, it really was very early...probably 2% or less reporting. But it struck me as being a possible anomaly. My husband and I were both, like, 'WTH?'

So..I do wonder if the third-party vote was tampered with. Thanks for giving me an opportunity to mention it!
edit on 27-11-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

She sounds like you all should have voted for her. She appears to have a dash of integrity something Clinton and trump don't have.

I seriously considered voting for her... and in a way I did in that I voted Libertarian hoping to get a third-party over that 5% threshold to play with the big boys, hopefully empowering the Green party in the process. If Stein had been running higher than Johnson, I would have voted for her.

If she runs again, my vote may be hers to lose.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

In the very beginning when the results were first rolling in for Florida, I noticed Johnson was at 11% and Trump was pretty far ahead. Suddenly, Johnson's number fell to 2.7% and Hillary was neck and neck with Trump.

We saw that too. It happened. We were pretty excited at those early returns for Johnson and thought it boded well for the night... then we were quite disappointed. Ouch! So yeah, I remember that also.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

originally posted by: Justso
This political game is chess, remember, not checkers? George Soros backing Jill Stein is obviously a move for the future. George has positioned himself for the future with Jill. Hillary just got reality-slapped again, and again.

Stein is not the Queen he is looking for. All the money in the world can't change that she is so economically illiterate that Bernie Sanders sounds fiscally responsible.

And she can't stay out of jail.

Somebody hide the spray paint!

lol.

I wonder who her secstate would be if she was potus?

Anyway, who can believe her or hillary about anything.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join