It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump...Not GOP...Not Dem...Plutocrat

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Yeah, as long as he was burying the hatchet with Romney, he should have reached out to Elizabeth Warren and made room for her in his cabinet. But, since she and Bernie are the chief critics of the moneyed elite, he showed his hand.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

His pick for Treasury Secretary, Steve Mnuchin has the distinct honor of running a mortgage firm that foreclosed on a 90 year old woman in Florida for a 3 cent error.....amongst a few hundred thousand other folks during the housing crisis that he foreclosed on and profited from.

Yay for the little guy!

edit on 1-12-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
No offense, but do you think that any of the politicians aren't Plutocrats? We are the serfs in their world. Any of them would do their best to make sure we provide them with more riches. Why does it surprise anyone that Trump is an Oligarch when every other one (including Hillary/Bill) is also?

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

His "average" supporter is every bit brainwashed as the "average" Obama/Hillary supporter. Gas could shoot up to 10$ a gallon and it wouldn't be his fault because everyone's ego won't allow it to be.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I am not an Obama fan at all but look at the world now at the end of his term and look at the world at the end of Bush’s term

ON the economy, Obama obviously gets the vote

On world affairs although Obama, as I’ve always said was a weak leader with no vision Bush though was a leader who implanted the seeds of destruction that the world is plagued with today that no measure of leadership could have extricated the world from

The thing is both of them did their duty to the oligarchy: PROTECTED THEIR STEALING

PROTECTED THEIR INTERESTS

Trump is NOT, as many people claim, a defeat of the NWO, but is only another direction they want to take since Russia waylaid their plans in the ME.

Hillary had to go, they fired her because she was the old methods that the Globalists wanted to abandon

Trump is their new boy in spades and is even a junior one of them himself

Trump is a junior oligarch who always was second fiddle to the big boys like Rockefeller and Rothschild.

Now the Oligarchs have one of their own in charge, a junior member admittedly, but none the less a member of the club

champagne corks are being opened in all oligarch elite circles

Happy times are here again for them

And bad times for us, as usual

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Trumps cabinet choices are a microcosm on the state of how America has always operated

Wars, acquisitions, and the maintenance of the oligarch class’s resources

He has got military men and oligarchs primarily

That is the reality behind this country that has always been the case.

The military works for one reason and one reason only. To protect the money and resources for men like Trump and the people he has chosen to be in his cabinet.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I don't think there's any major Left leaning radio programming today. Only online, but ... as you say ... that could now end too.

There is, however, good progressive left-leaning, intelligent talk radio in the major cities. NPR is a major one, but not all public radio stations carry it. Here and Now is another one. Science Friday, BBC World News, etc. Where I live there is NO public radio broadcasting of Beck or Jones or Limbaugh.....it's in the rural areas that "public radio plays only those programs." The funding they get has a lot to do with it....
and there's not a lot of "grant-writing" to the foundations that support NPR, or PRI, (Public Radio International, or the other academic/intellectual news and in-depth analysis that help people understand things better). The audience/contributors determine what will air, and I think that is something that needs to be addressed head on. Critical thinking and intelligent analysis is not going to happen in places that never open up to the broader world with an open mind and a critical eye.

If Loud-mouth hysterics are all a community's listeners hear, then they are very likely to hop on that loud-mouth hysterical dysregulated band-wagon. It's scary.

/editorial

edit on 12/2/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I am an Obama fan. I am going to miss him.
He has kept this country going, helped it heal, and made very good progress. Even many who thought he was a "communist!" have come around and said, well, yes, he did a good job.

Eight years. No scandals. Just class, and grace, and a clear eye to shaping policy that benefits everyone.

Now, I understand that bureaucracy and red-tape are major problems for our country. Yes, the government is a gunked up, slo-mo mess. Yes, tax money is squandered on banking criminals, arming suspect nations, using contractors to fight hideous wars that aren't ours until we butt in....
yes, I understand that the rest of the world looks to the US to be a peace-keeper.

Yes, I understand that "charities" will still care about the disenfranchised. But that makes it too easy for it to all be "church programs." Thank god liberals are sending gobs of money to Planned Parenthood (many of them in "mike pence's name" LOL!!) and other worthwhile outlets of social support. Private citizens support Public Radio and the arts even when the stinkos in Congress don't want to.

I'm less alarmed now that we will lose everything, including Medicaid, Social Security, Public Housing, etc. I'm INTENSELY alarmed that Trump is placing the uber-elite in the cabinet.

So many on ATS seem not to recognize that they are putting in THE BILDERBERGERS. Yikes.

And they think they, too, will be a gazillionaire now because His Majesty has all of his noblemen gathered round the table. THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT US.

He's hiring Wall Street execs, trigger-crazy military men, bible-thumpers, and other eccentrics who are ALL out of touch with the rest of us. How on earth they think this is a "better" thing is beyond me.

We are going to continue this slow implosion......and it's going to be ugly.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
I really couldn't agree more with the title. Trump isn't left, right or center. He is the first President that is an American citizen (not politics nor military). Hes is an "average joe" if you ignore his money. So he is an "average joe" that knows the system. He used it for his benefit when he was doing it for himself...he will use it now to fix it.

Trump is a man. That is it...just a normal, average, non-politically-correct man. So look at his supporters...average American people. Not adult-children with a need for safe places, counselors for disturbing Halloween costumes, rioting and violence when they don't get their way, etc. Trump is about (roughly) the standard and stereo-type American values.

Who the Hell is surprised he won is a bit out of touch. You only push the REAL America so far. Yes...we are nice, tolerant and patient. But when you push too far...enough becomes enough and we react and reestablish our core values.

You say you couldn't agree more with the title, but it sounds to me like you don't agree with the actual OP. Did you read it?

I said "title"...I didn't say OP.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: cuckooold

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
Who the Hell is surprised he won is a bit out of touch. You only push the REAL America so far. Yes...we are nice, tolerant and patient. But when you push too far...enough becomes enough and we react and reestablish our core values.

So are you suggesting that the more than 64 million people who voted for Hillary are not REAL Americans?

That only the roughly 25% of eligible voters who voted Trump are REAL Americans?

What does that make the rest of the populace who didn't vote Trump?

Who decides who is a REAL American? Nice piece of pseudo-nationalist rhetoric you've got going there.

I'll answer that for you. A real American supports the Constitution as written and the morals and values expressed within. They are proud of their history, their country and the accomplishments we have made. They realize that simply residing in America does not make you a REAL American. In order for there to BE an America, they realize there must be borders, laws and rights. People who love America love it for what it is...not something they wish to change. If a person wishes to change the grass-roots values and morals of our country, they are NOT an American any more than a legal immigrant coming here deciding not to become American...but to continue with their former country's unAmerican ways. An American is willing to die for their country if it comes to it.

So to answer your question...NO! Simply residing in the country and sometimes, even being a citizen does not make you what I, and many, many others would call an American. And if you have to ask what being an American entails...you probably aren't.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

in solidarity with other Louisers........

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join