It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Are Being Harvested By Conscious Parasites

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
We are being harvested by what I like to call Conscious Parasites. They have fattened us up with their foods that provide them sustenance, GMO products, Artificial Sweeteners, High Fructose Corn Syrup etc. What these foods do is create holes in our aura making us susceptible to attacks from Conscious Parasites. From there they can hack into all our senses and manipulate them. This will make you in tune with these Conscious Parasites where they can consume you. With the consumption of you, not physically but artificially these parasites will have access to all your codes in your body. Basically they will share the same wave length as you becoming one with you. They will have access to all your memories as if they were you from family members to friends.

Many in our government have joined forces with these Conscious Parasites. They have purposely overindulged themselves in the Conscious Parasites foods. These Conscious Parasites pull the strings behind the scenes to make sure they control the human cattle. We have to understand these Conscious Parasites have no physical bodies so there main motive is to live through us and expierence this 3rd dimensional reality.

edit on 27-11-2016 by Crunky because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Crunky
Overindulgence of any of these foods will transform your DNA into a hybrid artificial person.

Nobody is going to take you seriously when you post blatant and ridiculous falsehoods like this...

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

Only fat animals ive seen are called humans or before hibernation, the rest of the animal dominion are slim..

No, i believe no one is forcing anyone, i believe we eat the s# cause we want to

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

We are being harvested by what I like to call Conscious Parasites. They have fattened us up with their foods that provide them sustenance, GMO products, Artificial Sweeteners, High Fructose Corn Syrup etc. What these foods do is create holes in our aura making us susceptible to attacks from Conscious Parasites. From there they can hack into all our senses and manipulate them. Overindulgence of any of these foods will transform your DNA into a hybrid artificial person. This will make you in tune with these Conscious Parasites where they can consume you. With the consumption of you, not physically but artificially these parasites will have access to all your codes in your body. Basically they will share the same wave length as you becoming one with you. They will have access to all your memories as if they were you from family members to friends.

Many in our government have joined forces with these Conscious Parasites. They have purposely overindulged themselves in the Conscious Parasites foods. These Conscious Parasites pull the strings behind the scenes to make sure they control the human cattle. We have to understand these Conscious Parasites have no physical bodies so there main motive is to live through us and expierence this 3rd dimensional reality.

This sounds a lot like the "Vampire Parasites controlling Trump" thread.

Soooooo, go any pictures of these things?

Any proof of their existence and agenda?

Or are you just a:

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Just watching Babylon 5 the part where the shadow friends attach their little parasite to Londo Mollari and make him Emperor Mollari II. I actually can't see why not. There could be all kinds of parasitical creatures with intelligence. Plus all of the explorations in deep sea and ice probably has found them new ones that may be on the loose if not now before long. People want to turn these things into weapons!

Look at all of these creatures that can change behaviors!
The Ant Zombie Virus
A Parasite That Will Make You Drown

a very common parasite Toxoplasma gondii parasite) in cats is infected roughly 40 percent of the world's population of humans including about eight million Australians and perhaps 60 million Americans.

This parasite gives women an increased attraction to the opposite sex. The parasite also makes women 1.5 times more likely to attempt suicide. It also makes men less intelligent. The parasite is transferred in two ways. The first is the host eats raw meat (especially pork, lamb or venison) that was infected by the parasite. Second, the parasite is transferred when the eggs of the parasite are consumed by accident. Also, it can be found in water in some parts of the world.

www.wright.edu...

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
This person refers to the parasites as Sugar Demons.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

Overindulgence of any of these foods will transform your DNA into a hybrid artificial person.

Nobody is going to take you seriously when you post blatant and ridiculous falsehoods like this...

I will assume as this is in skunkworks that is a speculation and we can't prove it is not so. I sure feel like an artificial something when I eat the crap!

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

...and we can't prove it is not so.

In fact, we can. There are plenty of people who have consumed artificial sweeteners and/or high fructose corn syrup and have subsequently undergone genetic analysis. None of them are hybrids.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

...and we can't prove it is not so.

In fact, we can. There are plenty of people who have consumed artificial sweeteners and/or high fructose corn syrup and have subsequently undergone genetic analysis. None of them are hybrids.

When I hit a nerve with you tells me I'm close to the truth.
edit on 27-11-2016 by Crunky because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Whatever helps you sleep at night.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Ok, so you discovered "The Mind Parasites" by Colin Wilson. Now what you gonna do? Just as an aside, the sum of all electromagnetic emissions in the body results in a rather pure white noise. It takes a series of filters to isolate specific frequencies, as is performed using an eeg. So out of the thousands of wavelengths, which one are the matching?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Very perceptive Crunky. These Satanic bastard like a sauce of misery. Evil is the mother sauce from hence comes all other sauces. Such as misery, pain, suffering, and with pedophilia sprinkled in... ohh so much more oomph of of terror! They are our leaders. Beware of following orders... you act on immoral orders, the karma is yours, the order taker.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Yeah, GMO food, food coated in Roundup (you can't wash it off) or other insecticides (POISON, kills insects right?)... not good for you. Pretty much a no brainer.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Is it even worth asking if you have any proof of these claims?

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Of course not, this is just "Todays Crunky-pot-theory"

Tomorrow or 3 days tops, there will be another one

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Hold on: according to your other threads we are surrounded by animated robotoid humans, AI, no soul, no aura to 'attack'. (here) Now you are telling us the threat is not the AI but the 'conscious parasites' that can only attack us if we eat sugar.

Which is it then? Are robotoid humans the threat or the syrupy parasites?

....... there's a question I never thought I would have to ask............
lol

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

Hold on: according to your other threads we are surrounded by animated robotoid humans, AI, no soul, no aura to 'attack'. (here) Now you are telling us the threat is not the AI but the 'conscious parasites' that can only attack us if we eat sugar.

Which is it then? Are robotoid humans the threat or the syrupy parasites?

....... there's a question I never thought I would have to ask............
lol

Don't forget the various Clone related threads either. before the robotiod replacements we had clone replacement threads.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

We must realign the chrono-photonic resonance chamber.

According to my readings we have 12 years to reverse the polarities on the outer most terminals while adjusting the neutrino induction flow for high band particle alignment.

Check for yourself.

Ultimately the phase alignment of the counter photons here on earth consuming us slowly will be reversed.

We must enter the GIA frequency :122333-47542-Aþ§

Photo-phased-current output: 2/3 resistance at coil.

edit on 11 27 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Sounds like you've been reading Carlos Casteneda.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: MasterAtArms

Don't forget the various Clone related threads either. before the robotiod replacements we had clone replacement threads.

LOL thanks for reminding me of all the threats us humans are facing: robotoid humans, syrupy parasites and clones replacements.

According to Crunky if we stop eating sugar we are safe....... so there you go, no more caramel cheesecake and we'll be ok.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join