It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please don't Panic, Remember Gerald Ford & LBJ Acting Presidents during the recounting of Votes.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: Masterjaden
a reply to: Annee

nope you're wrong, elected by the people in a democratic republic us based on the representation as established through the constitution.

I know the difference.

You can "fancy talk" all you want with government legalize.

Trump was elected by Government Rule - - by the way the law is written - - - he was not elected by the people. Elected by the people would be majority of the people.

Except that is completely irrelevant!

Perhaps in some other country your argument would have merit, but it has no value here in the USA.

Fact is fact.

Relevant is relevant.

It wasn't relevant to Hillary 3 weeks ago when she said, and I quote: "Anyone not willing to accept the results of an election is a danger to democracy.”

And that has what to do with anything I've said?

All one has to do is scroll up this very page to see your hypocrisy.

Trump was gearing up for lawsuits if he lost the election. Yet, his supporters dismiss it like it never was - - and attack Hillary because Jill Stein requested recounts.

Funny enough, it was Hillary and the left making such a big deal about Trump and the right not accepting the outcomes of our voting system, yet they're suddenly the one's who did a 180 and crying corruption with no proof.

And the whole thing flew right over your head. Or you're intentionally obtuse. Neither is good.

So, Trump didn't make a fuss about gearing up lawsuits pre-election?

And Hillary is the one who's requesting a recount?

And now he's whining he lost the popular vote because of illegal voters.

Are you seriously going to deny Trump is thin skinned. That he finds a way to retaliate any move he feels against him?
edit on 27-11-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

The claim that he lost the popular vote ( for more than 2,500,000 votes) due to illegal voting is absolutely childish and reveal a compulsive trend to blame the world for all the problems and never assume his own responsibility for his own mistakes.

He attacked several minorities: Muslim Americans, African Americans, Hispanic Americans, Women in General, LGBT community, manufacturers of vaccines, as well as, to have attacked cruelly and also cynically everybody that said it was not going to vote for him, including prominent Republicans like John McCain, Mitt Romney, George H Bush, George W. Bush, Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, Carly Fiorina, etc, and now he is surprised and shocked with the lack of popular support to his campaign?

This man is pathetic and irresponsible, obsessed Narcissistic that believes to be an idol that everybody must praise for every absurd thing that goes out of his mouth and also visibly paranoid, he wants to blame the Hispanic people for all what is not running well in this country including the so low support of actual votes to try to defend his doubtful Triumph.

He knows that with his so tiny margin in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania there is an important probability that after feeling to be the President Elect he will never rule the country after all, so he is right now manufacturing his way to agitate the country once more.

He is not rallying today because he wants to unify he country, but to prepare his reaction to an eventual reverse in the preliminary results.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 12/1/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
The peace of God to all that belong to the Light,

Well, it is over, the General election 2016 has reached its end, the recounting of votes has definitively finished, after days showing no significant change in the results, and with the negative of a Federal judge in Pennsylvania to authorize it alleging that it is too much late to question the result of the election and the decision of another to halt the already running recounting in Michigan.

Please check:
www.perspectivabetica.com...

www.complex.com...

For good or for bad we must accept the outcome of this so bizarre 2016 election, the best we can do all is to move on and expect that on 2017 an entirely new political horizon will arrive with better perspectives, one that oxygenates the so polluted air that 2016 had.

Please read:

www.nbcnews.com...

www.thedp.com...

If you were supporting the recounting I sincerely suggest to graciously give up, there is no way to insist in to continue carrying out this without compromising the governability of the nation and of course the stability of the economy.

If you were against the recounting it is time to show consideration and respect for the other half of the Americans that voted against Trump and try to start a so needed national reconciliation process.

I was during this 2016 one of the most fierce critics of the today President elect and I think for the good of the country and the world it is better to accept what is already a fact and work with the new government to try to move intelligent political agendas that favor the great national interests without damaging the international harmony in which America must regain a leadership that had lost years ago.

Donald Trump I believe has also learnt a so important lesson in his life, since is not going to be easy at all for him to heal the so deep wounds that this political confrontation has created, as well as to get the respect of other nations leaders that still see him with a lot of skepticism and lack of confidence. It will take years before he actually become the President of all the Americans and be accepted with trust by the international community.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 12/12/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
sigh...

another uninformed poster who believes what ever happens on Dec 19 is final....

sad sad sad

The real date is Jan. 6, 2017 when congress ratifies the EC vote... and decides whether to accept flipped votes or nullify them.

I will go with Nullify for 200 Alex.
edit on R002016-12-12T18:00:59-06:00k0012Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Dear RickinVa,

I sincerely think everybody wants to see American running in to a new era, no body is going to bid for maintain the nation in uncertainty, it is not good for economy, it is not good maintaining the internal peace and order, for preserving governability, it projects lack of institutional stability.

Today Bill Gates has met Trump and I feel he is trying to show to the nation that the correct path to follow is to let the new leadership to show what they are able to do to redirect America.

Please check:

www.yahoo.com...

Gates is enthusiastic to see a non politician in the white house, moreover somebody with entrepreneurs mentality and that does not have fear to change or prejudgments against innovation.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Dear RickinVa,

I sincerely think everybody wants to see American running in to a new era, no body is going to bid for maintain the nation in uncertainty, it is not good for economy, it is not good maintaining the internal peace and order, for preserving governability, it projects lack of institutional stability.

Today Bill Gates has met Trump and I feel he is trying to show to the nation that the correct path to follow is to let the new leadership to show what they are able to do to redirect America.

Please check:

www.yahoo.com...

Gates is enthusiastic to see a non politician in the white house, moreover somebody with entrepreneurs mentality and that does not have fear to change or prejudgments against innovation.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join