It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why this dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Years ago i had a dream that is as follows :
I awoke next to my girlfriend to a bright light comming from down the hallway in the living area . There was no light coming in from the bedroom windows leading me to believe that it was still dark outside . I stood up and walked down the hallway into the living room where there was daylight beaming through the curtains that covered the huge bay windows of my girlfriends mothers house . I pulled the curtains aside to look outside and to my suprise it seemed about mid-day and strangely the two tall young oak trees ( 20 yrs) that usualy shade the house and block the veiw of the sky from the window where gone . When I looked up there was the roman numerals VII written in the clouds .
I woke up thinking it was strange and told my girlfriend and a few friends about it over the next couple of days . She and I broke up a few years ago and ithe dream was almost forgotten . That was until this weekend when my wife and I happened by the house and I immedietly noticed that the trees where gone .
Coincidece , probably but i cant help but be a little creeped .

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Don't be creeped out! You must've visited the house via the astral, which means you succeeded in going out of body. Congratulations! The bright light, however...no idea what's going on there. But, I believe that if you focus on learning more about astral projection and practicing it, then you may learn some very interesting things that are hovering just outside of your reach. Astral projecting is a great way to learn more about /yourself/.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by muffloj

Weird. By any chance, were the trees chopped down 7 years later? That would be kind of a weird thing to have a premonition about though.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I have had dreams of spaceships - the beam is a bright white light, and it appears as if the ships are "buzzing" people, there is usually a kind of computer "zapping" sound and when the light detects something, possibly an astral implant, a traction beam attempts to extract my astral spirit - this has occured many times, from range of different craft - there is definitley something going on the Astral world, something like a war or a harvest.

I recommend that you heed these words, the knowledge that you are dreaming and the awareness to escape fear are the keys to escape.
edit on 30-7-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

Although recently I was given a strange "data cube" in the astral world that started to emit the song "Never Going To Give You Up" by Rick Astley - I believe that there are others that are trying to help or save those that are still awake on the inside.

Although, they can't really extract me, they usually consume my astral being or my lower selves.

Try to stay "low density" and you can evade thier radar.

If all else fails, just dissolve - I find that they need the fear, without fear, you can fall through the "net".

new topics

top topics

join