It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Hillary Stole 5 States, but STILL Lost!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Do you know how many candidates have used the slogan 'Let's Make America Great Again?

Hint: Trump and Reagan are not the only two.... even ole Billy Boy Clinton used the exact same slogan in his campaign...

So take your pick when "America will be great again"... it hasn't been in decades according to campaign slogans over the years.
edit on R082016-11-27T10:08:48-06:00k0811Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther

Fox, CNN, and MSNBC?

You'll have to excuse me while I laugh myself to death.

You seriously believe that, after witnessing an election season characterized by rampant, shameless propaganda spewed by all of those organizations, we should now go back to paying attention to them (if you did in the first place)?

Simply because they're not Alex Jones?

That's the same stupid reason people voted for Donald Trump--because he's not Hillary.

Plz stay on topic, the issue here is its a youtube video, by alex jones, the guy who said the world would end in 2000, so yea i dont believe a word he said.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Before the election we were concerned with voter machine fraud. This recount might be a good thing as long as Trump wins. We might be able to stop all voter fraud in the future. Like dead people voting, voting twice etc.

Keep in mind. Trump barley lost 5 states so Stein is opening a can of worms.

Here is a link showing how one form of fraud can be done with voting machines. This woman thought Hillary was going to steal the election and she's a liberal.

Once a Liberal Darling, Bev Harris Still Thinks the Elections Are Rigged

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

Do you know how many candidates have used the slogan 'Let's Make America Great Again?

Hint: Trump and Reagan are not the only two.... even ole Billy Boy Clinton used the exact same slogan in his campaign...

So take your pick when "America will be great again"... it hasn't been in decades according to campaign slogans over the years.

My bad i was thinking you where saying that reagan made america Great again.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: RickinVa

My bad i was thinking you where saying that reagan made america Great again.

I probably should have made my point a little clearer,,, that was on me.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Lol. A YouTube Alex Jones video is literally the least credible source one can use.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

He's a millionaire, who's laughing at whom? Are you a millionaire?

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
More FAKE news...

Here's the real fake news. Alex Jones has higher ratings and is more respected than any of the "so called" real news. Anyone that thinks otherwise is living in a fantasy world.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueMule

Anyone who hangs out in his echo chamber is discredited, imho
Please . It was the left msm that has been shown to be a echo chamber . Try and produce a reasonable facsimile using the alt-right and please include Alex Jones in it .. dare ya. oh and welcome to the true echo chamber

edit on 27-11-2016 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
What 5 States is AJ referencing in the video?

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Alex Jones is a known liar and fraud.
Why would you take anything coming out of his mouth seriously? He's been wrong about everything. EVERYTHING. Yet people still cite him.
'Embrace Ignorance" needs to be this site's new motto.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Hills stealing sh!t doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

(post by 1337Kph removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: NotTooHappy
Alex Jones is a known liar and fraud.
Why would you take anything coming out of his mouth seriously? He's been wrong about everything. EVERYTHING. Yet people still cite him.
'Embrace Ignorance" needs to be this site's new motto.

Still, he's right about a lot of stuff. Folks laughed at him when he reported on the ACA about 10 years ago, but he was right about it. He also knew Trump would win, but people laughed at him. Sure, the dude's both crazy and calculating, but he's often right. So, I guess he's both credible and incredible at the same time.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: justneo

Sorry but no...
There is not anything legitimate about Alex Jones. The whole world laughs at him.

Sorry but no...
There is not anything legitimate about CNN. The whole world laughs at them.

They are just another campaign arm of the Left. They need to get regulated in that regard. Their contribution needs to have a monetary value attached and weighed, then heavily regulated like political PACS. Campaign coordination with Media should be outlawed.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I've looked at the supposed evidence of election fraud and haven't found any. I've linked stuff now and then. Alex refers to his own infowars a lot when linking to evidence which is a highly objectionable action. I want to give Alex benefit of the doubt because he sounds sincere, but he's also being paid to do these things and who wouldn't try to sound sincere if they're getting paid to do it? There's a LOT of conmen and conwoman out there! A LOT of people who're only doing what htey do because it produces a paycheck.

Wherever news comes from, I try to fact check everything I get, but it's a monumental task. This "information war" is something we all bear responsibility for. What I'm afraid of is our government--being overcontrolling as it sometimes is--wants to bear that burden for us. Little else could be worse than an overbearing government trying to think for us.

EDIT: Much of Alex's argument is reliant on millions of undocumented immigrants voting, exploiting dead citizens and bad registrations. The problem is there's no good supporting evidence. There're a few studies, but all of them have been looked at and found to be wrong. The latest one--I believe--was 2014 and it incorrectly concluded some undocumented immigrants were registered to vote, BUT investigation afterward showed this was in error. In fact, the results of the study showed virtually NONE were registered.

Furthermore, if undocumented immigrants are voting, it's probably going to be in places like California or in blue states with sanctuary cities. While this would boost popular vote, it wouldn't change electorals. If this were orchestrated by democrats or shadow government then they'd want the illegal voting occurring in battleground states to win the electorals.
edit on 11/27/2016 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: justneo

Ha ha ha yeah he knows nothing. Nothing.

Sorry but no...
There is not anything legitimate about Alex Jones. The whole world laughs at him.

Actually, we're all laughing at the US in general, if you failed to realise that.
A.J. is pretty good and has interesting guests on his show.
A lot of the subject matter he covers can also be found on ATS.
You seem to be butt hurt over A.J. for some reason.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join