It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My rant on Fake News

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Careful man, if you keep saying things like that you may grow feathers and transform into a bald eagle...

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

Everyone should be embracing freedom.

I can't imagine why anyone wouldn't.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Indigent

Everyone should be embracing freedom.

I can't imagine why anyone wouldn't.

Because they do not believe in individual freedoms. The collective overrules the individual. So, regardless of what you want, they will force you to accept their dogma, or else.

However, I think they do not understand the resolve of true American resistance.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Finally someone can see the bigger picture.

Which is crazy because conservatives are claimed to be so dumb they'll believe anything, per the fake news creators.

Lol.

Ive never used the term libtards, and I wont at this point either
because that would be divisive and play right into the right vs left civil war theyd love for us to continue waging.

When the civil war ends, we can once again own our reality. Until then, lets just keep insulting each other passive-aggressively through social media / comment section / et al.

We having fun yet?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy Yep, I noticed a bit of testostoronic swagger. I got off on the, not only voimit, not only projectile vomit, but rectial projectile vomit part. To much cranberry sauce on Thursday huh?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

There is not too much amount of cranberry when you got FREEDOM (cue some sick guitar riff)

edit on 26-11-2016 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Infringing on other peoples rights, censorship is the antithesis of freedom and must be fought.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Would a hug help?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Krakatoa

Infringing on other peoples rights, censorship is the antithesis of freedom and must be fought.

I know youre trying to open some eyes, but the progressives - or whatever they want to be called these days - dont see America through the same lens as you and I. We want to keep what little we have as individuals/American citizens.

Im really not sure what the progressives want. Not the progressive citizenry anyway. I know what the progressive elite want. They want to take what little we individuals/American citizens have. And they've recruited so many that are clueless to the bigger picture, and they've warped so many minds.

Our minds can be so powerful, and so fragile...

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

According to fake news, 'Progressives' now prefer to be called 'Alt-LeftGlobalistEliteSpiritCookingPedophiles'.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

You and I and others just aren't smart enough or edgy enough to discern for ourselves what we want to read/watch/post.

They have to censor. . . I mean "direct" us to the appropriate sites/news.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I'll commit to this position now, which I freely admit may be due in part to my present mood and could possibly change later given changing circumstances, but I think it's over.

It's done.

Humpty Dumpty fell off the wall, and I doubt he's getting put back together again in my lifetime, if ever.

We are clearly moving into an era where the globalist...the collectivist...and the social engineers have won. The full consequences of that fact have yet to fully materialize, but materialize they will.

Our freedoms, and in particular our freedom of self-determination, were always in peril. So from a historical perspective, it is not a surprise we should lose them.

Liberty takes work...understanding...protection...agreement.

Gone are the days where a difference of opinion was celebrated as an American value. Now it's all or nothing. You either agree completely or there's something wrong with you...something to be feared....stamped out as a threat to the prevailing vision.

Yes, the sun will continue to rise in the east and set in the west. The earth will continue to spin. But humanity lost something very important. I'm not sure when it precisely happened or if we ever indeed really had it to begin with. But the change is apparent for any willing to see....and I am saddened by it.

Good luck everyone. It appears we are going to need it.

edit on 26-11-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
How do we know that you're not a fake?

What if you're just some twelve-year-old girl in a dress that rants on their hipster mom's iPhone? What if you're just some retired shoe salesman from Russia whose pet monkey learned how to type while you were sleeping?

WHAT THEN!!

Just kidding...

Have a fake star, comrade.

edit on 26-11-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

My money is on the pet monkey. They know a great deal about projectile anal vomiting.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

I'm a 12 year old Russian shoe salesman.

Busted.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

You're probably right, I'm just not smart enough to give in to the bastards.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The only "censhorship" that I've seen mentioned is Google talking about enforcing their own T&C when it comes to AdSense. Somehow you're trying to make this an issue of freedom of speech (freedom of the press might have made more sense in this context).

I didn't realize that freedom of the press meant private industries have an obligation to supply ad revenue to hoaxers and propagandists — or anyone at all — and that the failure to do so was censorship.

I'm going to be my normally brash self and state what is obvious to me at least.

A good number of Donald Trump supporters are friggin delusional. I'm talking about the folks that cheered on a man who has sued comedians for telling jokes. An illiberal lout who has sued architecture columnists for their critiques. An odious buffoon who has sued authors for their opinions.

A thinskinned crybully who has done everything in his power to piss on the very concepts you're now claiming to hold so dear, wielding vexatious litigation like a club in an attempt to beat down freedom of speech and suppress freedom of the press.

Now he's going to be the one appointing SCOTUS justices for the Senate to confirm.

I hope you won't waste all this faux outrage now and you'll save up some for when it's really required.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

And still better than Hillary

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Somewhere, Joe McCarthy is having the last laugh.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

So some censorship is okay in your perspective?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join