It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SHERIFF CLARKE On Obama’s Final Days: “Obama’s Like A Tenant Who’s Been Evicted

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
You'll have to visit the link to watch the Video of Clarke nailing it sorry can't find a Youtube Vid available of this one.

That is unless someone else can find it, in which case would be cool of you.

100percentfedup.com... -the-way-out-the-door-video/

Wow! Milwaukee’s Sheriff David Clarke nails it again!

“[President] Obama is like a tenant who has been evicted from a property, and he’s going to trash the place on the way out the door just out of spite. So, nothing would surprise me from Obama in these waning days.” — Sheriff David Clarke.

These ones speak Volumes imho.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I have listened to the Sheriff many , many times. Why isnt he the President elect of the US?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I'd probably vote for him. He seems like a level headed guy.

Not many of those left in Gov't.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

Obama was elected to two terms and served them fully. There is no expectation of a third term, and Obama isn't being evicted. According to Pres Elect Trump, Obama has been nothing but gracious and even has extended his help and the help of his staff with the unexpected scope of 4000 positions the Trump administration has to fill and train, above and beyond normal administration transfers of power.

Sheriff Clarke is an irresponsible hate mongering agitator.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Thank you for your opinion. It's not mine.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Source?
Its put up or shut up time

ETA : I guess challenge not answered....
edit on 11/26/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Obama was elected to two terms and served them fully. There is no expectation of a third term, and Obama isn't being evicted. According to Pres Elect Trump, Obama has been nothing but gracious and even has extended his help and the help of his staff with the unexpected scope of 4000 positions the Trump administration has to fill and train, above and beyond normal administration transfers of power.

Because he is calling the rioters by their real name, anarchists? It is true though. And Obama is their king anarchist who is encouraging it, and violating his oaths to serve America by making a mockery of "the peaceful transition of power".
Obama has always thumbed his nose at the rule of law. Loretta Lynch hasn't prosecuted any crimes done by democrats either, so the department of justice is being made a mockery of, by Obama. And the treasury that he's looted. Yep he's an anarchist.

But Sheriff Clark is the agitator, well, because he doesn't worship your idols. Makes sense.

edit: And yes Obama IS being evicted in a very BIG way. Obama figured he and Hillary, and all who give birth to them, were in the bag for an easy continuance of Obama's mandates which in most ways coincided with Clinton's, or vice versa.

And Obama used every opportunity to convince America that his advice should be trusted, until the eviction notice was delivered to him personally by the American people on election night.

And now before he goes, he will do as much damage and crap on as many things as possible in a lame Cuban Castro style attempt to intimidate our new president elect, out of spite to all Americans, especially those who handed this upset to him.
edit on 26-11-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: added

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
As somebody with rental properties I can tell you. Evicted people steal the copper pipes when they leave in the middle of the night.

Didn't the clintons liberate some items when they left? Hmm.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

What exactly did he nail???

All he did is make an accusation without any example or evidence to support it.

What is he talking about??? Does he even know or is he simply just spouting baseless accusations toward Obama in some prophetic general way???

How is that nailing it??? What is "It"???

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

How is Obama like an 'evicted tenant'? He got elected twice. On his second run, 2012, he won by 5 million votes, far more electoral college votes and general votes. Trump couldn't even win the majority vote against Hillary, who was historically unpopular.

Obama has done his two terms, he's not running again.

More nonsense from the echochamber.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Funny.. being "evicted"..I can see that's what many LEO would say though..make it sound bad/like something it's not.
When someone retires..are they referred to as being "fired"?
Just wondering

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
As somebody with rental properties I can tell you. Evicted people steal the copper pipes when they leave in the middle of the night.

Didn't the clintons liberate some items when they left? Hmm.

Dear Sir or Madam-

I have nothing to add to this thread but I hope Your rentals turn out better from here forth. When launching/loading My bass boat got to be a real pain-in-the-keester, I bought a waterfront home w/a boathouse. I just keep it in there and jump in when it is time to go. But since Feb. of 2014 "They" started to deduct $1207/month from My police retirement to pay for "Affordable Healthcare" as I was injured in the line of duty, I started renting out My country club home for $1200.00/month to pay for My "Affordable Healthcare" and the only issue I've had was the previous tenants didn't keep up the pool/hot tub and tried running a business out of the house. The new tenants are newly retired military folks and the guy is a "Do-It-Yourselfer" who did enough work I knocked off 1 month and now the house is beautiful once again..

I hope that w/the 'positive energy' I'm throwing Your way/Your property(ies) the both of Us will set forth w/"smooth sailing"...

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium
What a vicious circle to go around to just end up back at the beginning. Sorry you had to go through all that.

On topic, I have never minded people having opinions whether they agree with me or not, but dang, can't people have their opinions without being so infused with notes of hate? Both sides have been guilty of this around here lately. It is really quite draining and off putting.

If this is any gage of the attitude of the people now, we are in for a bumpy ride to say the least and all I really see is continuing to hit the same wall over and over.

Thankfully for a post like Jims here, I do have hope. Even when not so nice things happened to him, He still managed to be gracious.

edit on 11/26/16 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

It is the way of the right. Obama knew he couldn't renew the lease at the end of the year (Despite all the claims that he would go for a third term by enacting martial law ect.) and has to be out by Jan 20th. But the right have to blame and demonize him for EVERYTHING. Hehe remember when the GOP blamed Obama for a bill they overrode his veto on. LOLOLOLOL.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Yes she sure did! And was made to return them, sans punishment! ...of course!

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

What exactly did he nail???

All he did is make an accusation without any example or evidence to support it.

What is he talking about??? Does he even know or is he simply just spouting baseless accusations toward Obama in some prophetic general way???

How is that nailing it??? What is "It"???

Any accusation against Obama is not baseless

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Hillary TRASHED her hotel room the night she lost.

Michelle Obama will TRASH the Whitehouse the night of January 19, 2017.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Any accusation against Obama is not baseless

Yeah??? Because that's reasonable.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Why would she do that???

It's not like they didn't see this day coming for the past 8 years ya know. I'm pretty sure they knew they'd be moving out and moving on.

In fact Michelle of all people I'm sure has been looking forward to this day for a while now.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: carewemust

Why would she do that???

It's not like they didn't see this day coming for the past 8 years ya know. I'm pretty sure they knew they'd be moving out and moving on.

In fact Michelle of all people I'm sure has been looking forward to this day for a while now.

of course he knew he would have to leave, that part is no surprise but he is handing the keys over to the man he fought with every fiber of his being to keep out. they wouldn't trash the place because they have to leave, they would trash it because they can't hand the keys over to the queen and because their influence had little or no effect on the american voters.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join