It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Investgate at your peril

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
It seems that if you undertake an investigation into Child care agencies in the USA their is a high likely hood of you ending up dead...So be warned and be armed. fightcps.com... The high death rate is getting beyond the realm of normal probability. When the numbers of deaths, get higher than the general mortality rate , don't be alarmed be armed.
edit on 26-11-2016 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

The sordid history of CPS more people need to be aware of, not just in America but all over the place.

Definitely appears to be a place that children without a voice, simply disappear from and are not heard from again.

Evil hides behind benevolence, it would be wise for people to remember this.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Since 75% of missing children go missing from these agencies. We have another probability problem that stinks. "I think they are on the list, I'm sure they wont be missed"

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
More children die from poverty. The conspiracy is people prefer small government over public polices attempting to save lives.
edit on 26-11-2016 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Oh come on, wake up. You're FOR big government AND BELIEVE the tripe you just spilled?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Greetings-

If Your area is like most other areas, the welfare of children get neglected in general, imagine how the rules get bent or go un-recognized at all for kids living in either Foster care or are wards of The State.

That is where 'Guardian Ad Litem' enters..

ptla.org...

guardianadlitem.org...

If You're looking for an avenue to help this one would be a fantastic way to do so..

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
More children die from poverty.

Than what? And on what/which statistics are you basing this?

The conspiracy is people prefer small government over public polices attempting to save lives.

The conspiracy? That doesn't even make any sense!!! Much less the entirety.

No one is complaining about a government agency trying to save lives... the problem is that a government agency charged with saving (and improving) the lives of children is doing exactly the opposite, and being rewarded with tax dollars in the form of "bonuses" for their cruel and evil deeds, all while children are suffering -- and dying -- at the hands of government.

Thanks for making yourself clear though. As long as the government is doing it and not those nasty regular little people we call "parents" and "family," we should just turn a blind eye and it's all good. Gotcha. Thanks for the heads up.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   

From your link:

In this report, I am focusing on the Georgia Department of Family and Children Services (DFCS). However, I believe Child Protective Services nationwide has become corrupt and that the entire system is broken almost beyond repair.

You don't feel that statement is a little over the top?

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Sorry, but anybody who's pushing for open records in juvenile court (as the Georgia Senator says she is) runs up against a hard line in the sand for me.

CPS is a government agency. There's a chance for corruption and abuse, like any other agency. But making juvenile and family court an open source of information?

# no, # no, a thousand times # no.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

Greetings-

If Your area is like most other areas, the welfare of children get neglected in general, imagine how the rules get bent or go un-recognized at all for kids living in either Foster care or are wards of The State.

That is where 'Guardian Ad Litem' enters..

ptla.org...

guardianadlitem.org...

If You're looking for an avenue to help this one would be a fantastic way to do so..

In the case of my nephews original adoptions their guardian was wonderful. He worked very closely with the boys and I think they are still in contact today, the oldest one for sure.

Here in TN, the children had a social worker and we had a social worker as well. I suppose we got lucky because they were all fantastic folks. The goal was always to get the boys out of state custody and back into the family. I'm sure for the state's benefit financially, of course but, the end result was the best we could have hoped for.

Their abuse didn't happen while in custody, they had decent foster homes until I was able to get them.

new topics

top topics

join