It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange Is Alive And Going To Be Interviewed! See When And Where!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Thanks, but not necessary....and I wouldnt hesitate. As a matter of fact, Ive been enjoying some of your threads and postings/replies since you joined.

Hey, its all good you know? It would be a boring world if everything was one color, opinion and ideal!

Good day to you seasonal!

Peace....MS
edit on 27-11-2016 by mysterioustranger because: correcting an oops.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

The world just like me, my wife would be gross and hairy.

Thanks for the reply.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
His deadman's switch sounds useless if it can't be unlocked.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Yep...just think if there was only an ON and OFF switch and no matter which way you flip it....nothing changes...

I swear I clicked around a bit yesterday and read a newly posted article somewhere that said there were 2(TWO) Kennedys that just got assassinated....(folllowed by a footnote to please remove if already posted)...

Thanks Seasonal........Peace........MS

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Where's Julian Assange

originally posted by: loveguy
in order to protect the 'integrity' of our msm, (while battling fake news pieces) they will have the burden of providing the story of his prosecution?

we'll have to see him in a courtroom with... sarcasm; duct tape on his lips?/sarcasm

so we'll see him soon enough, or we will move forward?

Moving kinda slow them msmers are...
edit on (11/27/1616 by loveguy because: fix link

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
It scares me deeply at how many people have embraced the "news" that Assange is alive. It's globally accepted that he's alive right now and while that may be, we don't really know for certain. It's so easy to convince people it seems.

I'm far from certain myself. As some may know, I made a post regarding the possibility of Wikileaks being compromised and have been following the data ever since. Not trying to "grow" my post or anything. I will share my recent info here.

Here's a link to the Soundcloud interview. LINK There's not a lot at the beginning really.

(quoted from my post)

"At about 35:43 into the interview, he is being asked about his lawyer and what we can do individually to help. His response is probably more garbled here than anything prior and I swear he says something about "George Clooney" and "Hillary Clinton's wife/life" And THEN, one of those pauses happen and the rest is lost. I cannot find the information(just John Jones comes up), but I think his current lawyer's name rhymes with "Clooney". Still, this is an odd part in the interview. "

Here's recent information regarding Adobe Voco, the app that can re-create voices.

The interview, if you listen to it, is quite hard to understand. While the interviewer and audience questions are clear, Assange's words are much harder to discern. It is mentioned he has a cold.

A poster(zoom-zoom-zoom) on Reddit made the comment: "There will be no photos or video of his ear lobes. Watch and see. He may also have a "cold" to conceal glitches in his known voice patterns. If an "assange is put on TV it will be a well-trained body double. "

It is mentioned that Assange had a dinner with Yanis Varoufakis who confirmed this. However, Yanis has corporate ties with Soros and is/was involved with corruption in the Grecian economy. LINK *Note: The link given may not work well for others as it's reported to me as not being secure. I have pasted the article on my post if you cannot access. Worth a read.

In addition to the Adobe Voco technology(keep in mind, this is just the tech we're currently aware of), there is also technology called Face2Face that has insidious possibilities.

In the interview, Assange dismissed the PGP key as being a useless identification tool. LINK From what I understand, the PGP key has still not been used for validation.

There's also this regarding CIA involvement and a certain plane's path: LINK

Ultimately, I DO want to know that he's still alive and that Wikileaks isn't compromised. If this turns out to be true, then great. I also do not want to work AGAINST Assange or WL as I consider them heroes of the modern day.

Yet, I feel it would be a great disservice to both if we simply buy into what could STILL be a scheme and I find it greatly alarming at how easily people accept this kind of information.

I continue to remain skeptical of the situation.

edit on 27-11-2016 by gottaknow because: edited to add link to my post

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: gottaknow

I remain a bit skeptical as well. I really hope that he gets a fair shake, but he has done real damage to people who have a team of people that tell them how awesome they are and never are wrong.

I am amazed how careful he has to be, enemy of the state careful. All for doing what many consider to be the right thing.

Does anyone think we will see him again?

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I think this interview is authentic

soundcloud.com...

www.zerohedge.com...

edit on 27-11-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
TPTB traded Trump for Assange.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join