It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange Is Alive And Going To Be Interviewed! See When And Where!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
After the loss of Julian's internet access alot of people lost hope he was free or even alive.

Assange’s safety came into question after he lost internet connection and his dead man switch of documents called “insurance” were released to the public, missing the key to unlock them.

Now for the first time in months, Julian Assange is going to appear on a live interview!

A private talk with Julian moderated by Youmna Naufal. So he is alive and well and will talk tomorrow.

Talking w #JulianAssange tomorrow at noon live from Beirut at Phoenicia Hotel part of Free Connected Minds conference #maychidiacfoundation
www.usapoliticstoday.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Well, good to hear he is alive at least......wonder what the hell he has been up to since he "went dark"?

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Thanks for this information and I hope that everyone who clicks this thread gives it a flag - irrespective of what Assange' has to say, IMO, it's important that we and he get the opportunity to talk freely about the elections / Hillary / other and given the massive influence Wikileaks has had on the election, he deserves this much at least.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

I think we will see, the interviewer isn't sure if it is video or phone according to the twitter.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

This guy is an incredible fighter, fearless and not afraid to take one for the team. I don't admire too many people, but he is one for his selfless actions with wiki.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Thank-you for this info! If Hillary doesn't steal the election from Donald Trump, I think President Trump will do his best to ensure that Mr. Assange becomes a Free Man, ASAP.

If Hillary does steal the Presidency, it's DRONE TIME for Julian. She's a person of her word when it comes to actions of hate.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Has Trump ever said how he feels about wiki?

Like you said, HRC isn't going to be having lunch with him....

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: RootThemOut

Link doesn't work. Is it Midnight Pizza Parties in the White House?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

Well, good to hear he is alive at least......wonder what the hell he has been up to since he "went dark"?

Dodging Clinton's and others' assassination attempts ?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RootThemOut
Thanks I will watch it.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Odd...So he's in Lebanon now? From your sources below you quoted...he's going to be in Beirut Lebanon tomorrow? He's left where he's been protected?

"Julian Assange is going to appear on a live interview!"

"...tomorrow at noon live from Beirut at Phoenicia Hotel in Beirut Lebanon"

I'm betting it wont happen. "Fake News".

*For those who think I dont understand live feeds from other places...I do. But thats not whats implied in these "sources"....

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Alive and well eh?
Sounds like the clone is ready to be hatched...

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Assange already appeared once since his internet was cut off via skype (on his phone) at a tech seminar in being hosted in South America.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Odd...So he's in Lebanon now? From your sources below you quoted...he's going to be in Beirut Lebanon tomorrow? He's left where he's been protected?
"Julian Assange is going to appear on a live interview!"
"...tomorrow at noon live from Beirut at Phoenicia Hotel in Beirut Lebanon"

I'm betting it wont happen. "Fake News".
*For those who think I dont understand live feeds from other places...I do. But thats not whats implied in these "sources"....

That tweet was dated 11/25. So it is over.

W.L. Twitter has vid link. Periscope feed was lost part way through, then resumed via Facebook Live.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: EightAhoy

Good morning EightAhoy...yep. I was trying to stress that to member-Seasonal. This particular thread posting was misleading as its posting/start date was: "posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:55 PM"

Old news, old videos and old thread topics...that people just get and put up without checking or looking is frankly getting...old. A waste of space.

Look how many Castro is Dead theads came up one after the other this weekend? According to the O.P....Im sitting here right now...waiting for this to happen, all my devices spread out in front of me.

I think the world is becoming full of amatuer reporters...Watch...someone will read this thread and in a week ask why it didnt happen today (*Nov. 27, 2016).

Thanks E/A.....MS

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: EightAhoy

Good morning EightAhoy...yep. I was trying to stress that to member-Seasonal. This particular thread posting was misleading as its posting/start date was: "posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:55 PM"

Old news, old videos and old thread topics...that people just get and put up without checking or looking is frankly getting...old. A waste of space.

Look how many Castro is Dead theads came up one after the other this weekend? According to the O.P....Im sitting here right now...waiting for this to happen, all my devices spread out in front of me.

I think the world is becoming full of amatuer reporters...Watch...someone will read this thread and in a week ask why it didnt happen today (*Nov. 27, 2016).

Thanks E/A.....MS

You whole post basically explains how Mandella Effects get started..

A week from now,"Assange was suppised to speak today but did it a diffefent day! Timeline chsnged."

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

If you want to stress something to me instant message, I would welcome it.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Yeah...hard to know the players without a program. Fake News, Mandela Effect, whats real and Breaking or Happening RIGHT NOW!

Thank you opethPA...have a great day....Best

top topics

<<   2 >>

join