It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pizzagate Map visually detailed, & Video that explains it, puts it together. Calm & well done.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
The who's what's and where's of this subject that is odd to say the least.

The guy doing the video is calm and goes over some points in the map, he isn't swearing or going off about the subject matter. Well done video.

The map below shows in detail all the major people, places, photos, and bits of information tied to the Pizzagate alleged child sex ring scandal on 2016: from James Alefantis, owner of Comet Ping-Pong Pizza, to ‘performance artist’ Marina Abramovic, to The Podesta brothers, David Brock, and even President Barack Obama. It’s a good starting point for anyone wanting to begin an investigation into all the information on the web. Someone put a lot of work into it, but it wasn’t me. I was emailed a link to the photo and don’t know exactly who created it, so let me know in the comments and I’ll provide credit where it is due if it’s yours. But in the interest of getting this info to light, I am posting it here.

www.twisttheknife.com...

i1.wp.com...
edit on 26-11-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-11-2016 by seasonal because: spelling

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Thank-you! PizzaGate is similar to Wiki-leaks in that the pieces are scattered. That video did a good job of putting the puzzle pieces together for PizzaGate. Is there a similar video for the DNC/Clinton/Podesta Wiki-leaked info?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I will look, if so it will be up soon.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
You may want to slow it down a bit or at the very least, put more effort into your threads. Instead of spamming the forums with a bunch of YouTube videos, why not take the time to explain things better in your own words. Letting a bunch of videos speak for themselves, is a good way to get people not to listen. Quality not quantity.

For a website that is user generated, I'm always curious what other members think and why they post things. All those other forums feel lifeless and bland, though there is good information to be found. At this point, I think people are taking some of the information seriously, but have been overwhelmed by the sick nature of it all.

It's hard for some to be constantly reminded about "Pizzagate" and I know for a fact that everything thus far has been well documented and archived, letting anyone go back and analyze it when it's convenient for them. Not everyone can handle the burden of having it repeatedly shoved in their face, especially if they feel that they can't escape from hearing about it.

Also, videos use bandwidth for some and aren't always the best way to get information across. Unless it's some groundbreaking revelation, I would suggest a link, maybe some pictures and most importantly, lot's of information and a good description.

/rant

edit on 26-11-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis
I realize it can be burdonsome to live in a world with all this info. there are many choice allotted to us.

Of course you have the option of not clicking on any of the pizzagate threads.

Don't open any videos

I post videos that I find informative, If you feel they are spam I encorage you to ignore them.

thank you for the response, but I disagree

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Groundbreaking recelation like this you mean?

Also, videos use bandwidth for some and aren't always the best way to get information across. Unless it's some groundbreaking revelation, I would suggest a link, maybe some pictures and most importantly, lot's of information and a good description or explanation.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: RootThemOut

What does "recelation" mean?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

there are many choice allotted to us.

Don't open any videos

I encorage you

Somehow i do not think you are in a positon to berate someone for grammar or spelling mistakes.

Just watch the video and concentrate on your own punctuality

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: RootThemOut

dID I BerAte anee one? u spelled position wrong

Somehow i do not think you are in a positon to berate someone for grammar or spelling mistakes. Just watch the video and concentrate on your own punctuality

edit on 26-11-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Please add to one of the many existing threads on this topic.

Closed for staff review.

edit on 26-11-2016 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join