It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida State and Gators game. Anyone watching?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
That was one sweeeeet run!

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Another Nole score...SMH...at least you can smile!

Thanks, I only post in those threads because there are people that will just accept someone saying this is it contrary to any experience. I want people to know that there is much more to them and it doesn't end with physical death. I think it is sad to think all there is is what happens in this life. I guess those are the kind of folks that think anything goes to win in this life.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

True, but the Defens has been slacking too!

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
"Take it any way you can get it"! I agree, something has to happen, but with 10:46 left I don't see them winning.
edit on 26/11/16 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: spirit_horse

You must be smiling now a bit, special teams just rocked that one! Good for you as I must give credit where it is due.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Are You familiar w/any not too popular spots on O? I'm usually just happy fishing, so much I now live 'waterfront' so if I'm going to brave these crappy drivers who weren't handicapped enough, they now also 'text' while driving, for 5+ hours I'm going to want something to tug on My line...

Have You ever been to Cassadaga? It kinda reminds me of the back roads of Marin County or the Russian River area of Sonoma County both back in the 70s?

Stay Hydrated...

Some Neil Young for Your enjoyment. Throwback Saturday

www.metrolyrics.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium
No sir, not familer with Cassadaga, but I am familiar with that which you are referring too.

I don't live too far from tha camp areas where people have their trailers. They sit on the Kissemee River. I see those guys every morning so I can ask them for suggestions for you.

I've only been back down here for a year and I spent a few months building my tiny house. Have only been out on the lake once since I've been here but that was only for joyriding.
These guys are diehard fishermen though so I'm sure they have good spots they know of. Lol getting them to share might be tricky! Lol you know how fishermen can be about their secret spots!

Now I'm definitely down for some Neil Young....good song choice btw

I live on two acres so if you do come down I have plenty of room for you pitch a tent or whatever if you feel like spending a couple days. Not far from launch sites at all even though I am about 10 miles north of the lake. Just let me know.

edit on 11/26/16 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Oh boy this is getting ugly now...for both sides

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Well 31-13 it is over.... Thanks for the a$$ whipping!

*Goes off to pout*

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

I won't gloat... Teehee... Lol that's it I promise.... I just wanted to thank you guys for joining me. It made my night much more enjoyable and feel like I made a couple new friends. All a big plus in my book.

Now for the pro games tomorrow!
Please stay in touch Spirit, I have enjoyed your company very much.

@JimN let me know if you're coming to the neighborhood and meanwhile I'll find out what I can.

See you folks on the boards...

edit on 11/26/16 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

No. Our offense is straight up highway trash. But better than last year. Last year it was a sad joke.

Do we even have a offensive coordinator? Either Applyby is really green or really bad or both.

We need another QB and OC. This is getting silly.

edit on 26-11-2016 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Well you deserve a little chortling. Thank you I enjoyed your company as well. I don't even want to talk about the Jaguars tomorrow. They have been let down after let down. You a Buc's fan or Dolphins? Or someone else entirely?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

I appreciate the offer; Thank You. I thought of going down there and also hitting Miami canals for Peacock Bass and catching a Marlins game or 2 so I'll keep Your generous offer in mind..

namaste

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

I concur. It is down right embarrassing at this point. One of my best friends lives in Tallahassee. I have to hear it for another year!

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

It's ok.

Open tryout next year. Let's see who can actually convert a 3rd down. Score at least 2 TD a game and you get the job.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join