It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Madeleine McCann E-Fits

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
So here's the big question...

As the well-known e-fits match so well with Podesta brothers, this leads one to wonder how far it has been investigated if at all. I personally believe that there is a greater conspiracy still going on to this day in relation to her abduction. We still do not know what happened to her or who was responsible.

Now, here's something I made earlier by combining some images...

Make what you will of that. And screw the injunction as well.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio

Excuse my ignorance but, what have you done with the image? i have seen the e-fits and obviously the two guys photo's, i am failing to see what you are getting at, please explain

Thanks

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

edit on 26-11-2016 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: corblimeyguvnor

I've merged two separate e-fits of what I assume to be the same guy, along with two actual photos of somebody. As I won't be going into too much detail it'll be difficult for people to understand why I posted this, I apologise for that but I have my reasons. I'm considering the possibility that what I have produced is a forensic match.

edit on 26th November 2016 by VigiliaProcuratio because:

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: VigiliaProcuratio

I've merged two separate e-fits of what I assume to be the same guy, along with two actual photos of somebody. As I won't be going into too much detail it'll be difficult for people to understand why I posted this, I apologise for that but I have my reasons. I'm considering the possibility that what I have produced is a forensic match.

There's a resemblance to John in the image you posted, i can see possibly two combined e-fits but no actual photo's. I have only seen one e-fit of "supposed" John so not sure where the second e-fit is from or who it may be although looking at the "infiniti" symbol above the head suggests it is both the same e-fit but at different sizes. Still not seeing any actual photo's combined though.

I understand your reasons for not explaining further, without your thought processes and reasoning i will have to do a "Dragons Den"

I'm Out

edit on 2016-11-26T19:05:12-06:002016Sat, 26 Nov 2016 19:05:12 -0600bSaturday0511America/Chicago167 by corblimeyguvnor because: added supposed for clarification

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

What I've produced may well be a John, but not a Podesta.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rikku

Thank you, that was great.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio

I think the pictures are too like the both brothers. I think they were both there and seen separately or some such.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I don`t think podesta or his brothers are out there kidnapping people, they have enough money to pay people to do that.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

Exactly. If they were anywhere near that place on that day then they probably had something to do with it, but I'm seriously doubting that Podesta would personally carry out the abduction. I think I've generated a match against whoever did.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Is the John you're thinking of a player in Pizzagate?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnMoonRaven

Not specifically, no. But I have a strong feeling that the case of Madeleine is related to it one way or the other. The particular person I'm thinking of, if it is him then I wouldn't at all be surprised if he's a part of this stuff. Think about April Jones for example - she was supposedly chopped up by a guy who worked in a slaughterhouse, quite frankly I think that case also reeks of the things which have been discussed involving Pizzagate. So if it were a jigsaw puzzle, they're all pieces so to speak but it's a matter of finding the missing ones to complete it.

Anyway, below is an image of six e-fits, the two from the bottom-left were used. Along with that are two actual photos of somebody who may or not be the same person, and between the two there is an age difference of between 15-20 years. Put together, they might depict a certain person whom I cannot name. If it does depict that person then it needs to be looked into, but my guess would be that the authorities would know about it and have been blocked from dealing with it.

news.bbcimg.co.uk...

edit on 26th November 2016 by VigiliaProcuratio because:

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
That's the case that involved the child kidnapping ring that involved Johnny Gosch isn't it?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnMoonRaven

What, the April Jones case? No, that was in Wales. I don't know anything about the paperboy apart from what I've just briefly read on Wikipedia.

new topics

top topics

join