It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump, Pepe the Frog, An Egyptian God of Darkness, and Chaos Magick

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: JohnnyElohim

Oh yes... the Egyptians didn't have a concept of a 'devil' though there were spirits that could harm things. The Great Devourer (Apep) was not a devil, but was the End Of All Things.

You're obviously quite knowledgeable on Egyptian lore and I appreciate your sharing of this information. As I touched on earlier, I would encourage you to think of all of this more through the lens of Chaos Magick in which Kek is invoked and less any sort of traditional application or interpretation. I would also put forth, in case it's not obvious, that I'm not overly credulous about any of this but can't help to find it more than a little fascinating.

I actually know something about Chaos Magick as well. For Chaos, more experienced practitioners use Loki, Coyote, etc, etc. Heck, you could even use Set from the Egyptian pantheon.

But not Kek, unless you just really were into frogs... and if you were into frogs and needed Egyptian, you'd use Hequet instead (who is female and a healer and invoked for childbirth.)

Entertaining for a moment the notion that any of this is plausible...

What if Kek was selected to piggyback on the Pepe meme phenomenon? Or, what if the whole thing happened quite by accident -- sort of unwitting practitioners who organically found their way to Kek by virtue of the symbolism they were already close to?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Yeah, I'm with you on the dubiousness of it. I think what's really intriguing to me is the idea that these people sort of stumbled into the creation of an effective working, you know? The "what if" aspect of it. All these people who want this outcome, and what they have most in common is a desire to see a system fall they feel is corrupt, and they're sort of trying everything. Hitting all the buttons and switches, if you will, hoping in some way to see their will reflected in the world. It's intriguing to entertain the notion that maybe in their earnestness and their willingness in general to be transgressive they may have found one that worked.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
star and flagged, I think this whole thing is interesting and uncanny. I will add more later when i have time but the coincidences with repeating digits, meme magic and kek just keep stacking up lol.

edit to add this post number is

Shadilay
edit on 26-11-2016 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyElohim

Yeah, I know what you mean. It's kind of like how they say "Art imitates Reality and Reality Imitates Art". The more you think about what that means the more the line between what is real and what is created becomes blurred. Which is which and which one is really influencing the other more???

It's magick baby!!!!
edit on 26-11-2016 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: oddnutz
star and flagged, I think this whole thing is interesting and uncanny. I will add more later when i have time but the coincidences with repeating digits, meme magic and kek just keep stacking up lol.

edit to add this post number is

Shadilay

Dubs confirm

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Pepe has gone beyond talking point status, he is now taking God-form.

edit on 26-11-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Oh yes... the Egyptians didn't have a concept of a 'devil' though there were spirits that could harm things. The Great Devourer (Apep) was not a devil, but was the End Of All Things.

You're obviously quite knowledgeable on Egyptian lore and I appreciate your sharing of this information. As I touched on earlier, I would encourage you to think of all of this more through the lens of Chaos Magick in which Kek is invoked and less any sort of traditional application or interpretation. I would also put forth, in case it's not obvious, that I'm not overly credulous about any of this but can't help to find it more than a little fascinating.

I actually know something about Chaos Magick as well. For Chaos, more experienced practitioners use Loki, Coyote, etc, etc. Heck, you could even use Set from the Egyptian pantheon.

But not Kek, unless you just really were into frogs... and if you were into frogs and needed Egyptian, you'd use Hequet instead (who is female and a healer and invoked for childbirth.)

If you're willing, I'd love to get your take on this bit:

pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
The author of Shadilay is one Manuele Pepe:

en.wikipedia.org...

So "P.E.P.E." is both an acronym and the actual surname of the composer.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

Those aren't even real hieroglyphs, you know.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

If you're willing, I'd love to get your take on this bit:

The Egyptological information is correct.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

Really??? Does the world really need another false God??? I hope that was just a humorous statement you made right then. We have enough "Gods" and "Idols" being worshiped already and they've been causing trouble for way too long already. We don't need another one. But this is exactly who they are created.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Would this have anything to do with telementation?

We create our own reality, through sheer force of will. Ye are gods and God's will is our own?

Like Dr. Phil always says perception is reality, we had to imagine the world we live in before we built it.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
Already posted here.

Thanks. I did some searching but didn't find that thread. I did post this link in the OP, for what it's worth.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor
Would this have anything to do with telementation?

We create our own reality, through sheer force of will. Ye are gods and God's will is our own?

Like Dr. Phil always says perception is reality, we had to imagine the world we live in before we built it.

I think you could say the ideas are closely related.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

No problem. Good to see it making another round.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Kek has been intensely examined by alt right authors and his mythology is beginning to be understood. Kek is represented by a frog, or a frog-headed man. That shouldn't be news to anyone, and it should be obvious to anyone paying attention that Pepe is our memetic avatar of Kek himself. Kek has chosen us in the alt right, the newest incarnation of the Cult of the Black Sun, as his followers. Kek makes himself known and begins to act in the world when we near the time of cycle reset. His is a god of chatoic darkness, and there is no other time in the cycle more chatoic than when the current modern empire of falsehood falls in order to make way for the new Satya Yuga.

We have been seeing the signs of this beginning for quite a while now. During the liminal time of cycle reset, our memes are at their most powerful. The Black Sun rises at a time when people's awareness of the sacred order of nature is violently and suddenly brought back. That is happening now, all over the world, as evidenced by the rise of Nationalism. The Black Sun is dawning in the minds of all who are being redpilled. Being “redpilled” is simply recognizing natural order. We are witnessing a memetic and spiritual revival which is a widespread reorientation to the sacred laws of nature, or god. The rising of the Black Sun is the setting of Man's Sun, or the Sun of Man, represented by Lucifer. Lucifer is the left. He is the arrogance of man,

therightstuff.biz....

From a Nazi aka Alt Right blog ^
I have touched on this in another thread, not Pepe AKA Kek but the Black Sun another symbol these Nazis is making use of, when Richard Spencer made reference about White people being children of the Sun, I knew then he was not talking about the sun that hangs over all our heads, however it doesn't matter if they misuse symbols and concepts from the past ,their misinterpretation of them is effective in building their myth making, look what their predecessors did to the Swastika.
edit on 27-11-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

That link is ... quite a read.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Wow. It's interesting and prophetic in a way that the Alt-Right are resurrecting the worship of the Reptilian God. As well as a Black Sun.

Things never seem to change much do they. Only the faces change but things always stay the same.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I think all memes are propaganda to make us ignorant and not be able to type out complete sentences or thoughts. It's definitely working same with emojis and clickbait. I will agree at times they are amusing and entertaining. I'm not surprised there are detailed theories finding evil symbolism in popular memes. I bet there are more....this is definitely related to the Illuminati. Nice thread S&F

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join