It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cartography and UFO Map

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
A new edition of the "Atlas of Design" was released by the North American Cartographic Society. It contains some imaginative and stunning artwork as well as practical beautifully designed maps. One of which is a UFO map done in 2015 by John Nelson. In addition to all the information here on ATS we'd be remiss if we didn't take a look at it.

The original is from his blog and contains larger images and a in-depth explanation of the data and how he used it.
uxblog.idvsolutions.com...

We all know how unpredictable sightings are, but using this map you may have a better chance. Anything's worth a shot.
I'm including the link to the new book as well as some of those maps are just as worthy of viewing for their intricate artwork.

www.mnn.com...
www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Cool find, thank you

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Caver-

These will also paint a picture:

en.wikipedia.org...

www.simonandschuster.com...

You can just go right along that 37th Parallel and it looks like a "clothesline"

Astronomy is Looking Up...

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

If you look at the map, it kind of shoots that theory all to heck. It actually looks like we should be using longitudinal lines instead of the parallels. Still the 37th parallel theory was at least a start!

I'd be interested in seeing an expounded map including Canada as well to see what patterns there are for the entire continent.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

You also HAVE to add that at least one of those links was in order to sell some books...

Do You mean using "Ley Lines" instead? I know all the 'religious™ gathering' spots since time began (this cycle) are all on Ley Lines..

When I had My last male Weimaraner "Sherman" While on walks Sherman would always crap down the street. always in the same area. The guy who lived across the street had Weimaraner dogs while growing up and would stop Us when We were walking. He asked Me "Does He just crap here because We are talking?" I answered Him "No, dogs will crap where there is more 'energy/akasha' coming out of Mother Earth" He laughed at Me and I think He thought I was "nuts" I saw the same guy at Lowes™ and He stopped Me and said "You know I thought You were kidding but I saw where dogs crap where energy is greater.."

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Cool beans about your pup!

The map was accepted for publication in the book, but the author of the map also apparently sell's copies of it. Since his blog was the original source for the information I kinda had to use it. I'm not pimping products! Honest I just thought it was neat information and eye-candy.

Also I didn't mean Ley Lines, I meant the vertical longitude lines that go from the north pole down to the antarctic.
www.worldatlas.com...

It's been theorized that UFO's show up at power points on Ley Lines but I've not found anything definitive on it.

new topics

top topics

join