It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops Are Watching Your Facebook Feed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Yes, they have...for years now. Youre on it? Theyre on ya.....its one of the fastest and easiest locators of someone

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

If I'm a officer I will use any legal means to stop criminals

It's unconstitutional to arbitrarily search everyone, it's called the fourth amendment.

I'm thinking "ironic".. That is when You're making a point of UncleSuga's intrusion into "privacy" w/an Obummer avatar.. You should type to Mr. Obummer and ask Him why He signed off on more and more "Privacy Intrusion Laws" then any other POTUS and even signed off on the Gov't. using "Psy-Ops" to better service the citizenry..

There may a better word but I'll stay w/"Ironic" until another word is proposed that makes more sense...

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Trump’s FCC advisor wants to eliminate most of the FCC

FCC should handle spectrum licenses, but nothing else, Trump advisor wrote.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyosaurus
a reply to: CantStandIt

Oh noes! The other end of net neutrality!

I remember this idiot who robbed a store and posted on Facebook pictures of himself with the gun and loot.. It took the cops two hours to get him.

Seems like an awfully long time. Lol

Guess homeboys gotta change that whole don't snitch and snitches get stitches to if i Facebook it don't screw with it.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I have known about something like this for quite a while, but this may be news to many here- the police can track Facebook.

I thought that it is common wisdom that there is no privacy, no secrets.
All is Known!
Besides, privacy/secrets are for the criminal, those with no ethics.
From this knowledge comes the wisdom not to write or do or 'think' (for that manner) anything that you don't want to share with the Universe!
Not a bad place to begin an ethical Loving life...
The internet, especially, is a world of 'thoughts' manifested to be easily read/perceived by all!

Spread the Love!
Love has no need of secrecy, quite the opposite! *__-

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
i have seen multiple compilations of utter insanity - soley comprised of people implicating themselves and or thier freinds in criminal activity - posted online in public forums

many of them just beggar belief

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

You are responsible for what you post, it's that simple.

If I'm a officer I will use any legal means to stop criminals.

So you're a snitch? Got it, now I know to not affiliate with you.

Why aren't you doing anything about the hundreds of death threats on facebook on the President Elect? So you only pick and choose which ones would gives you hopes in furthering your career as a government paid gang member/internet she. Got it

Not that I do anything illegal, I just see it as messed up that you are looking through people's feeds in the hopes of getting brownie points with the other snitches.
edit on 26-11-2016 by TheLotLizard because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-11-2016 by TheLotLizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLotLizard

How did you get I'm a snitch?

I said IF I was.

But no worries I wouldn't want to be associated with a lot lizard, horrible bunch.

I see you keep editing your post but what makes you think I'm an officer????

Don't they teach reading comprehension in lot lizard school?

I'm not a police officer and I don't call 911 I take care of my own.
edit on 26-11-2016 by thesaneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I said IF I was.

But no worries I wouldn't want to be associated with a lot lizard, horrible bunch.

You said if you were and officer you would snitch, which means you are one. Case closed.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I said IF I was.

You said if you were and officer you would snitch, which means you are one. Case closed.

Lol, okay here is your

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Good thing I don't use my real name on facebook, it limits my abilities to contact real friends, but that's a sacrifice I have to deal with. I've only really used FB to look at a few pages for memes like God Emperor Trump's page.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Silly? There is a connection between Hitlers SS and the "Black Lodge" if you knew anything about the Mystery Schools.
That's what I was referring to...I don't even know where twin peaks are.

I am familiar with the Black Lodge, as it pertains to Theosophy and Helena Blavatsky. It was the source of inspiration for its reference in Twin Peaks. I'm into things that are dark themed as an motif. As are many perfectly normal Americans.

Can you please explain to me why I would have to worry about ironically putting Black Lodge in my user info?

You can't think of anything worse for somebody to say on the internet than Black Lodge? Like what if for my location I put Syria and my mood Allahu Akbar?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Twin Peaks that early 90's murder mystery show? I saw the first season of it, should I watch the second? It was a tad weird didn't realize it was nazi related.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

It isn't Nazi related. It's Occult related. It just happens that the Nazis were into the Occult also so they are tapping into that world's mythos as well.

Yes watch the second season. And the prequel film. And the new third season when it airs next year on Showtime.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

I'll have to watch the first season again, wasn't really looking into the whole occult angle, just for entertainment but I did notice a lot of symbolism.

The prequel film titled Twin Peaks?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

I have known about something like this for quite a while, but this may be news to many here- the police can track Facebook. No doubt there are situations that warrant (pun intended) tracking trending social media for public safety, but this seems like a very serious trend to me. Yes, a few protesters are violent, but protesting is an American tradition, and most protestors never do anything wrong, but they are being tracked anyways. The article says this trend may have an effect of limiting freedom or speech (or assembly) and I agree that we need to pay a lot more attention to this to make sure it doesn't.

www.thenation.com...

I don't like it but, personally I have nothing to hide.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Something else you can do is make your tweets or Facebook statuses pop up in their daily search of the internet by referring to them in your tweets or Facebook statuses.

They are constantly looking for anyone threatening their officers, or the department etc. If you know these things bringing your Twitter or Facebook feed to their attention can actually be the perfect solution depending upon your situation.

edit on 26-11-2016 by gpols because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: gpols

Dude, you better watch out! You have an inverted pentagram with the face of baphomet as your avatar! And it's red!

The 3 letter agencies will be zeroing in on your residence within 20 minutes for making a suggestion online that you might be doing something well within your rights as a citizen!

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: gpols

Dude, you better watch out! You have an inverted pentagram with the face of baphomet as your avatar! And it's red!

The 3 letter agencies will be zeroing in on your residence within 20 minutes for making a suggestion online that you might be doing something well within your rights as a citizen!

AHHH!!!! *throws hands up in the air and runs out the room and down the street and doesn't stop running until I get to Seattle, Washington like Forest Gump*

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join