It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PIZZA GATE: James Alefantis Owner of Comet Ping Pong Answers Questions From Protesters

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Man0nFire

It s funny, when this story with the e-fits pictures came up (weeks ago) i already posted that it would be easy to proof or debunk: find out where they have been on the day of the kidnapping.

The podestas are very public yet no one of the so called 'researchers' have been able to provide anything about the whereabouts of the podestas on this day.

If someone can proof they have been in Portugal on this day, i will accept it as a lead which should be investigated. Everything else is just internet hysteria.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: kibric

yes i did watch it. as i wrote in my post 'anon claims...' is the source.

The content: 'anon claims the podesta rented Freuds house in Portugal'
No evidence of a rent, no evidence that they have been there.
And even if we would have Flight tickets, a renting contract and pictures of the podestas being in Portugal - still no evidence of criminal activity, let alone proof, as the title claims.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84

so if you watched it then
the ping pong part of the video ?
fabrication ?

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: svetlana84
a reply to: Man0nFire

It s funny, when this story with the e-fits pictures came up (weeks ago) i already posted that it would be easy to proof or debunk: find out where they have been on the day of the kidnapping.

The podestas are very public yet no one of the so called 'researchers' have been able to provide anything about the whereabouts of the podestas on this day.

If someone can proof they have been in Portugal on this day, i will accept it as a lead which should be investigated. Everything else is just internet hysteria.

Not true. The photos alone are a lead. Do you work for law enforcement? They should be able to pull flight logs forms somewhere though. Let's wait and see. There are definitely some very interesting connections here.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Please post your thoughts in one of the ongoing pizzagate threads.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join