It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

PIZZA GATE: James Alefantis Owner of Comet Ping Pong Answers Questions From Protesters

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
James Alefantis handles these offensive questions very well, the protestors were really pointed and he offered the protestors to come in a and look.

James Alefantis gives an some protestors time to question him.

In a video uploaded to YouTube, some “Pizza Gate” protesters barraged the owner of Comet Ping Pong, James Alefantis, and asked about the questionable pictures on his Instagram account.

The video starts out with a protester questioning Alefantis about the image of a little girl taped to a table. Alefantis then responded “It’s simple is all, it’s absurd to be here that image is of my god daughter. They are playing around as two kids play together.”

Some back and forth about the really odd art work, Alefantis claims it was removed 5-6 years ago.

Alefantis then started talking about his art in his restaurant, and the protester noted that some of Alefantis’s artwork is missing.

Alefantis then said, “the controversial murals got beat up in the ping pong room so they have been down for 5-6 years maybe.”

It’s also worth noting that the weird demonic-like creature drawing in the bathroom wall is also missing and cleaned up.

Additionally, the protesters didn’t ask to see the storage “kill room.”

I’m not here to bash a business and ruin someone’s life, but if this place really was a front for a child trafficking ring, they would have had time to clean up by now—that’s just common sense.

It was very gracious of Alefantis to offer a tour to these people and he really didn’t have to do that.

edit on 26-11-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

It's been several days since Pizzagate became a "thing," so I expect plenty of "they had time to clean up" comments.

I don't think anything this man does or says will ever be accepted, unless he admits to being a pedo and starts naming names.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

True, these protesters where not going to believe anything he said. If I were him I would be a little more guarded with the chit chat with strangers. "Stranger danger", if you know what I mean.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
How many people here ever heard one of those dead baby jokes?

Did you ever doodle as a kid? Maybe you even drew a spiral triangle.

If you comb through someone's life it's totally possible to create a false narrative.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
The whole thing reeks of misinformation. The real question is, what aren't we supposed to be looking at instead?

If you don't want someone looking at what you're doing over here, create something over there and make people get so emotionally invested and outraged about it they can't see past it.

Then you can hide what you're doing in plain sight, because people won't see past their own outrage they're consumed with about the created propaganda piece.

Social engineering games completely. So what's going on we aren't supposed to be looking at?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
This whole thing is obnoxious. They are going to ruin this guy because they're so driven by confirmation bias that they can't think for themselves. If a believer of this nonsense bothered to think for just a minute for themselves, they'd realize how absurd this is.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I think the man is telling the truth. He doesn't seem nefarious at all. He was very polite to people who clearly weren't going to believe what he said. I would have had different words for those witch hunters.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
This whole thing is obnoxious. They are going to ruin this guy because they're so driven by confirmation bias that they can't think for themselves. If a believer of this nonsense bothered to think for just a minute for themselves, they'd realize how absurd this is.

People will believe anything. Anything, if it fits their narrative. So sad. Where have all the free thinkers gone?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: PorteurDeMort

I bet we both know what happened to them all.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: PorteurDeMort

I bet we both know what happened to them all.

They went to find the flowers?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Fake flowers.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
So i posted that yesterday twice on 2 threads and was completely ignored
maybe because i didn't run with your counter narrative and painted with the brush of truth.?

You know what... you can keep your pedo cannibal cult leaders..
You love them so much, any questions are met with scorn.

But NEVER.. and i mean NEVER cry foul when the truth comes out.. that is now on your head, you allowed it, you went to war for their 'preferences'. you earned whats coming next.

seems us investigating flew too close to the sun, and now you want to melt our wings.
but it is those joking, and mocking, and deflecting that will be burned.. i pity you all, when you learn.. you'll hate yourself more than you could ever imagine for not seeing the evil those fighting this can see in plain sight.

Enjoy your mystery meats...

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Xarian6

Crusaders ALWAYS end up being monsters.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

That Jeffrey Dahmer was my neighbor. He was such a sweet man! No way he murdered anyone!

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xarian6
So i posted that yesterday twice on 2 threads and was completely ignored
maybe because i didn't run with your counter narrative and painted with the brush of truth.?

You know what... you can keep your pedo cannibal cult leaders..
You love them so much, any questions are met with scorn.

But NEVER.. and i mean NEVER cry foul when the truth comes out.. that is now on your head, you allowed it, you went to war for their 'preferences'. you earned whats coming next.

seems us investigating flew too close to the sun, and now you want to melt our wings.
but it is those joking, and mocking, and deflecting that will be burned.. i pity you all, when you learn.. you'll hate yourself more than you could ever imagine for not seeing the evil those fighting this can see in plain sight.

Enjoy your mystery meats...

I love this about your kind: any sort of dissent and you automatically resort to "clearly you love pedos" bullsnip.

That'll definitely help win over the skeptical.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I've stayed away from this up until now but this is rediculous.

People are actually harassing a business owner over some dumbass Internet trolls' conspiracy wetdream.

Grow up you moronic bottom dwellers.
edit on 26-11-2016 by In4ormant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: CallmeRaskolnikov
True, a sociopath is charming, well versed and is a horrible person. I get what you mean.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Social engineering games completely. So what's going on we aren't supposed to be looking at?

The Dakota pipeline is one piece of the puzzle. There is something not right about that situation.
..the lack of media coverage is extremely suspect. It's all connected somehow to something much larger.

The pizza idiocy is just something else to keep people riveted, and it's working fabulously so far. They've got the whole country acting like this is just one giant game of Clue. There is most assuredly something being hidden, obfuscated...but pedophilia and pizza is not it. People forget that when something looks too pat, too easy or obvious; when all the pieces seem to be simply falling out of the sky into everyone's lap, it is almost always because it is nothing more than a convincing charade.

People always compare the gullible public to a flock of sheep. But I think a flock of turkeys is more fitting. You never want to have turkeys out in the rain. They look up, to see where the water is coming from, and they drown themselves. It doesn't matter how many times they've been in the rain before...they just never seem to learn to look somewhere else. The same mechanism is at work here.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Firstly turkeys also live in the wild, and they don't carry umbrellas.

If it turns out to be a scam, it is a darn good one that started in the 1970's with the Franklin scandal. That's as far back as I have looked, I'm sure it goes back much further.

People always compare the gullible public to a flock of sheep. But I think a flock of turkeys is more fitting. You never want to have turkeys out in the rain. They look up, to see where the water is coming from, and they drown themselves. It doesn't matter how many times they've been in the rain before...they just never seem to learn to look somewhere else. The same mechanism is at work here.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
a reply to: underwerks

The Dakota pipeline is one piece of the puzzle. There is something not right about that situation.
..the lack of media coverage is extremely suspect. It's all connected somehow to something much larger.

The pizza idiocy is just something else to keep people riveted, and it's working fabulously so far. They've got the whole country acting like this is just one giant game of Clue. There is most assuredly something being hidden, obfuscated...but pedophilia and pizza is not it. People forget that when something looks too pat, too easy or obvious; when all the pieces seem to be simply falling out of the sky into everyone's lap, it is almost always because it is nothing more than a convincing charade.

I thought about the Dakota pipeline too, and that may be a part of it. Especially given the lack of media for it like you said. The whole situation appears to be on the edge of a larger confrontation.

The thing about all this is that we rarely are privy to what's actually happened until after the fact. Best thing to do is to keep our eyes open and aware.

I like the analogy about the turkeys, that's perfect

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join