It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was this an Alien structure on Mars. From NASA 11-23-2016

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

The pic is enlarged and no filters here.
Note that the 'bar' on the left is really the side of the rock face in shadow, and the 'bar' on the right is single, next to it, or kind of a step-down arrangement and not a bar at all.

So, it is not a channel, and is a single bar or submerged slab edge in good parallel alignment, but more do-able by nature in this context.
Additionally, where it comes to a "T" on the bottom does not look like a 90d angle, probably 80d or so, and the perpendicular bar seems to curve a bit.

edit on 26-11-2016 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
Here is another photo taken.

a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

Here is an enlargement from the above photo.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

This area looks like it was clearly very wet and/or underwater at some point.

If I had to guess, I'd say a shallow sea bed or perhaps a slow moving river bed. It could even be a flood plain of sorts.

Terrific stuff!

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   

And check out this one from the Spirit Rover. It's too big to post here but click the link from NASA photojournal:

It's got a lot of amazing stuff in it once you start zooming in on some of the areas and it too looks like it is an area that was very wet at one time.

Spirit Rover - McMurdo Panorama pic

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Finding symmetrical structures with parallel 90 degree projections that are squared with perfect right angles in nature is virtually impossible. According to modern science.

This is true, but this is not what we are seeing here.

But it's odd we never hear NASA even speaking about these anomalies when viewed in Mars images, and that in itself is an anomaly.

Because there is nothing to discuss - it is not an anomaly, there is nothing anomalous about it. Time and time again I see people declaring "Anomaly" as if that is all that is required as proof. It is a collection of rocks in layers. It is hardly the Taj Mahal.

When NASA, or anyone of the other space research organisations looking at Mars, find something, they discuss it - as they have been doing this week with something actually is worth looking at. If NASA pumped out a press release every time some geek in their basement thinks they've found something weird they would have to employ a squadron of them. They have better things to do.

So it could very well mean that someone put it there, and not nature.

Non sequiter I'm afraid - NASA not commenting on something does not immediately mean it is an artificial construct.

You would think they would be very astonished even if it was created by nature, and would be talking about it to try and discover the mechanism that nature could accomplish that,

The reason they are there is to examine the Martian surface and work out what processes are in play now and were in play in the past. They are doing exactly what you describe just by being there. Try searching for 'Martian geology' and read the results.

and this one isn't by far the only one that seems impossible on Mars.

Why is it impossible? If shapes like that can be achieved naturally on Earth (which they can), they can be achieved on Mars.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

In the photo there, look far left, bout half way up. In the NASA linked image, where it is larger, it looks like a catapillar climbing either up or down that rock. Verticle at a slight angle. Curls under the rock a little too.... (Is visible in Yours also...)
A MarsApillar?! LOL!!

Looks like there may be more, but smaller, similar of that in that area as well...?
Maybe fossilized plant stems?
To the left of that, closer to the edge of the photo, is a rock? with evenly spaced holes in it?
ETA: Closer looking finds those little critters all over the place!
edit on 27-11-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

In the photo there, look far left, bout half way up. In the NASA linked image, where it is larger, it looks like a catapillar climbing either up or down that rock. Verticle at a slight angle. Curls under the rock a little too.... (Is visible in Yours also...)
A MarsApillar?! LOL!!

Looks like there may be more, but smaller, similar of that in that area as well...?
Maybe fossilized plant stems?
To the left of that, closer to the edge of the photo, is a rock? with evenly spaced holes in it?
ETA: Closer looking finds those little critters all over the place!

It's hard to say. I down loaded the NASA photo and opened it with MS Paint. Selected the area I wanted to enlarge, copied it and then opened a new page in MS Paint. I then pasted it and used the color selector with drawing tool to circle and point out what I saw. Perhaps you can do the same.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Ok. I have PhotoFiltre7 for images, similar to paint.
So on the far left square is the rock with evenly spaced holes. The other ones have the critters in them. Not very good I know, but should show You the gist of what I am seeing? Those little pillars are all over Your image. Or maybe they are plant based? Like stems? Didn't want to zoom too close and have it all pixelated...

edit on 27-11-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
In that same image at bottom left there are tube shaped objects that look like plumbing. Strange.

Looks like the flared end of a pipe or tube, and it isn't the only one in the image.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Yah there are odd things scattered all around in there. I do see in the original, what You are referring too, and it does look pretty plumby to ME too!

A lot of stuff caught My eye. I was scouring an image a while back I wanted to make a thread about. Looked very much like boards. Yah Wooden. Some with the ends broken the way a busted board here looks, Ya know?
I'll have to find that pic. Forgot about it till now! Yah My memory's goin' the way of All older Dragons.

Speakin of which. Go up from what You saw almost half way in that image and check out The Dragons Skull!! I know, probly not one, but looks sorta reptilian, to Me anyway. Have a good one. Syx...

Here it is cropped.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

That looks pretty spooky alright.

Only on mars it seems there are so many things that are just nuts. I remember an image long ago that looked like a horned demon painted or sculpted into that ravine like trail that Opportunity rover captured, I think it was Opportunity or spirit rover. that one looked quite real. I'll look for it.

Found it.

edit on 27-11-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Our Daughter, lives 3 hours from Us, dropped in last night for a surprise visit! Fantastic surprise it was!!

So to get back to the Mars anomalies, I absolutely Love that Demon Image!! So Cool!!

After Our Daughter has gone I'll have more time here, and can look for more images I have with strange stuff in them. No none with Me in them.

So till then, Take it easy. I'm gonna go kick back with Her...
CatchYa later, Syx...

edit on 28-11-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Animation from two of the images:

I don't think it clarifies anything.
edit on 28-11-2016 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Except it's NOT impossible look up iron pyrite or giant gypsum crystals on google images just some of MANY natural formations with straight edges.
edit on 29-11-2016 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Just a Hypothetical thought, IF NASA found ruin's of a devestated civilization not on earth, let's say the moon and mars as well as other artifact's, perhaps even maybe a presence that in the solar system that may or may not be related to these ruin's or perhaps' to there destroyers, ruin's let's hypothetically superimpose that may have a HUMAN origin, or something very close to a human.

Would they tell the public knowing that it could cause fear and panic in many group's or would they air brush it and bamboozle the few images that got past there Hypothetical air brush monkey's or advanced real time computer and manual obscuration method's and check's as nothing but Rock's, Geological anomoly's and random chance.

Let's further throw into the mix national security and the need to have the best toy's, Would they allow other power's to know that they believed that there were ruin's of a far more advanced but very ancient hypothetical culture, would they perhaps dig vase underground facility's fearing that if it happened once it could happen again, would they seek to obtain any sample's of ancient technology that had not completely decayed or be destroyed over time and to reverse engineer anything they found or to try to find application's for what the found if they could not identify it?.

I believe we all know that altruistic freedom of information has never been a priority of the power's that be, sometime's they ARE trying to protect the public but other time's they want to keep control for the one thing that matters to those in charge and that is power.

To me these shape's look suspicious but they are not by any mean's a smoking gun but there is a smoking gun and it is called the Brooking's report, you know the report that said telling the public would cause social unrest, societal collapse and religious collapse along with economic collapse and which scared the powers into imposing certain restriction's on information, illegaly and legaly in order to protect there own ass, there own throne's of power and not society itself.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

One problem with that any REAL evidence would vastly increase NASA's funding

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008
a reply to: LABTECH767

One problem with that any REAL evidence would vastly increase NASA's funding

Except for national security reasons which LABTECH mentions, and the Brookings report which NASA embraced, NASA may not be authorized to reveal that kind of evidence, regardless of any perceived or real boon to their funding prospects.
edit on 30-11-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

They could never hide it missions would increase and other obvious signs would give things away.

edit on 30-11-2016 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Well, the "wall" is interesting, but it just goes to show what you can miss if you're not paying attention. For instance in the same image, there are a number of very interesting round-ish shapes -- including one that looks like a worn WHEEL -- which might indicate a long lost cluster of fossilized plants, possibly similar to trees.

Or whatever. It's like I've said before. I kind of got tired of looking at the images because there are too many anomalies.
edit on 30-11-2016 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Strebor has just released his video on Mars!
And it's EXCELLENT

Go here to read his OP, it fits right into mine!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join