It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was this an Alien structure on Mars. From NASA 11-23-2016

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: fromtheskydown
a reply to: intrptr

To be honest, that looks nothing like a brick wall.

That was my point. The features in the OP aren't "Aleen Structures" either.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
The closer I look at that structure like objects, it looks manufactured and crafted. there are other things that look like they were made with a purpose, like building materials or even steel beams, joints, and such. Natural things, even odd ones found on earth still look natural even though strange, but many of the mars anomalies just don't look naturally occurring.

And if they really are not natural, that is how they will still be sold to the public, as naturally occurring, because they just wouldn't know what to do with that kind of revelation. Even the suggestion of such things gets careers at NASA ended rather quickly.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Looks structural to Me. However, it could Be humans that made it. But I guess if they were born on Mars, then they are really Aliens...

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
ATTENTION PLEASE -

Knock off the tit for tat garbage before harsher actions are needed.

Do not reply to this message.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
To me that absolutely looks like a structure. Very good find. It just stands out so much against anything else in the surrounding area. It may be nothing, but to me it sure looks like something.

ETA: it looks like the rock on top of it is covering a larger structure with some of it being visible coming out on the left hand side of the photo too
edit on pm1111201616America/Chicago26p04pm by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
There are plenty of Earth formations that include right angles and straight lines.
Here are a few good examples:

Also, the Cave of Crystal Giants is fascinating:

Source video:

Here is an article on that specific cave:
ngm.nationalgeographic.com...

So, it's not like there aren't large crystalline structures here on Earth, or large rock formations that form straight lines and right angles. Because there are many examples.

I remain skeptical that they are made from other life forms.

But keep up the search!

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: havok
There are plenty of Earth formations that include right angles and straight lines.
Here are a few good examples:

But Hav, look at the magnitude of these columns! You can see the little trees on top, this is a VERY large area, and is not contained, or constricted to the dimensions of the Martian anomaly. The same goes for your other examples.

Also, the Cave of Crystal Giants is fascinating:

Source video:

Here is an article on that specific cave:
ngm.nationalgeographic.com...

So, it's not like there aren't large crystalline structures here on Earth, or large rock formations that form straight lines and right angles. Because there are many examples.

I remain skeptical that they are made from other life forms.

But keep up the search!

No problems with being skeptical, but keep an open mind as well. Your examples are out of scale, and all are found in a similar, expected environment. There is nothing similar, or to scale, of this anomaly, seen in the series of the NASA photos.

Here is an explanation of the Basaltic columns. Again, this is a HUUUGE area.

edit on V062016Saturdaypm30America/ChicagoSat, 26 Nov 2016 17:06:27 -06001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: havok
So that would mean the geologic and environmental conditions of Mars are exactly identical to Earth ?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Violater1, I understand that there are completely different patterns here and the examples I showed are all in the same area, but I don't see how that justifies the rock you found can't be formed from natural causes.

I am merely stating that there are formations on Mars that are similar to those on Earth. Neither of which were made by human hands, or any alien life. The structure you show is actually at a distance to where we can't see if much of it is buried under the soil, or if the shadows are creating the illusion of depth...etc.

From what I gathered, it is just another interesting rock that protrudes enough to capture our curiosity. Like many other examples from the Mars pictures, we see all kinds of strange formations that I believe can be mistaken for what our imagination wants to believe they are.

And no Gothmog, the conditions are not the same now, although evidence and hypotheses have said that Mars may have been similar to our geologic and atmospheric conditions at some previous point in time. That said, it is possible to see similar structures on both planets.

Either way, it's fun to speculate.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Parallel lines are common in stratigraphic, sedimentary formation. Perhaps a piece out of a crumbled cliff.
One thing though, it appears to be connected to the triangular piece below and some kind of thingy on the left side.
Strange, but nature could most likely sculpt this, however I would certainly pick it up if walking through there.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
The examples on Earth as seen here:

23 Incredible Natural Rock Formations

These give me enough evidence to believe that anything is possible with enough wind, sand, and rock. Erosion creates incredible formations and natural tectonic movements create huge slabs of straight lined edges and crevices.

We know that wind travels at incredible speeds on Mars, so erosion is a huge factor. We also know that
Mars was formed in a similar fashion to Earth, with moving tectonic plates, massive volcanoes, and swathes of oceans. With all these factors into play, we are going to see a plethora of images that resemble weird shapes and objects on Mars. Size isn't really an issue here because as the smaller things get, the grainier the images become even furthering the speculation.

I am a firm believer that many people want to believe so badly that somehow an intelligent life form existed on Mars, and they see these rocks as their "stepping stones" to further their own beliefs.

Sorry Violater1, but this is one subject I have a hard time being open to.
But I enjoy the efforts.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Here is another photo taken.

a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Where's Waldo? That's all I could think of at first.

Check out Thunderbolts Project. They have some theories on plasma and the electric universe that could help explain many of the "geometric" naturally occurring phenomena. Geology and nature in general follow patterns including geometry, just not as often scaled to our perception of size. ThunderBolt

edit on 26-11-2016 by GorillaSnoop because: Link didn't work

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Here's my small addition from the first image.
Look in the centre of the below image. It appears to be an angular wedge shape object with a small hole dead centre.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

This truely does stand out...even in the last photo you posted where it isnt zoomed I can STILL see it clearly, and it still looks out of place to me. Most times when looking at photos like these I have to strain to see what the poster is seeing, like in many of the moon photos. But here, this is clear as day.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Everything looks and seems to flow the same... Except that L shaped 90 degree angle thingy top right in the picture. Hmm...

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: jamesmm791

that's what I see too. It also seems to have a groove right in the center of the vertical piece. It may be natural, but it definitely looks out of place in this rock field

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
In fact many of those so called rocks resemble petrified tree bark and they are all lying in the same general direction.

Some even have raised tendril like structures on the surface.

Also many appear to have broken in segments and despite gaps in between each log, if pulled together they could fit very well with each other, like a jigsaw.

This reminds me a little of Tunguska Russia.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join