It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this Phil Schneider ? Yes I guess!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
See pic at 2.54 from recent you tube vid below where guy claims Phil was murdered but refused to say how he came by the pic. I know most people believe he was.

The main story in the vid is unbelievable - got to be BS. Watch it and tell us what you think?

www.youtube.com...
edit on 26-11-2016 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Phil Schneider Death Scene Photos & Evidence

WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT-YOU WANT TO LOOK? GO THERE....I WILL NOT EMBED HERE....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

MS-Additionally...this only addresses the "what-if-he's-still-alive" questions...and not the full point of the video and ufos in question. I have not watched that video...
edit on 26-11-2016 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Phil Schneider Death Scene Photos & Evidence

WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT-YOU WANT TO LOOK? GO THERE....I WILL NOT EMBED HERE....

www.youtube.com...

Thanks for this. Not see before. I guess he was wacked to shut him up or because he blew the whistle!

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I always thought the Phil Schneider story was very interesting. It sounds like it could be pretty far fetched, but there is a convincing tone to it all.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
So he strangled himself with 1/2" medical tubing? He managed to tie this knot with the injuries to his hands? Sounds fishy to me.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: PorteurDeMort

Yeah an he was missing parts of his fingers. Apparently his poor wife fought to get the cause of death change from suicide to homicide or something similar and they wouldn't budge an inch. I also think she never received the coroners report or received a redacted version I forget.

It's obvious he was murdered. That's not a suicide. Especially with the controversial information he was giving to the public. Phil was a true patriot.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Definite murder not natural and definitely not suicide, he claimed that he had come forward because he felt his life was in danger so it is fair to assume that he was not the only witness being silenced by this group, what he saw may remain subjective as remember he could have been the victim of brainwashing but that aside he definitely knew something that they feared him remembering or telling, those whom did this to him must be brought to justice.

From what I have seen he Believed what he told about Dulce base, that there were non human being's there and that Rogue (good) guy's in the CIA and US military had broken rank's at a very high level and decided to fight back against these being's which of course meant that they were once a sizeable and powerful group but given his death that mean's that this hidden counter coup has since been toppled and failed with the obvious meaning that those in charge are very much still in cahoot's with the criminal non human's that he claimed to have once fought whom were experimenting upon abducted human's by the thousand's.

I actually believe him, he paid with his life for speaking the truth he believed in and seemed an honest and decent gentleman as well as what most US would regard as a true patriot of there country, as indeed if his story could be proven where the other men involved in the battle against those evil being's and there puppet's in the US government, sadly his death is indicative of one thing, Mr Schneider was on the losing side? and that obviously bodes ill for all of us on this tiny rock orbiting our sun.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: gunshooter
I always thought the Phil Schneider story was very interesting. It sounds like it could be pretty far fetched, but there is a convincing tone to it all.

I second that synopsis.
While farfetched, his story did have a tone and then his suspicious death nails home that fact.
I always wanted to find a high res version of his vidz so i could get a really good look at his alleged fight wounds..
Anyone know where any hi res pics of his chest and hands may be?

B

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I didnt see Schneider's name anywhere on that certifcate
The way his upper lip is practically stuck to his nose is strange

new topics

top topics

join