It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

If the 3 state prez recount actually reverses the election and Clinton ends up winning

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
It just hit me. I think they are asking for this recount to learn more about the system so next election they can manipulate it! Oh man, now that I said that I'm almost sure of it.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Voiceofthemajority
I'm curious to hear how fellow ATS'ers would take this news and how they might expect the country at large to react moving forward under Madame President. (I'm now going to go take a shower after writing that last sentence)

Cannot speak to the country at large, only to my own reality.

My health insurance premium will still be $1063 in 2017, up from $502. I'll still be paying the penalty instead of being insured, regardless of who's President.

And I'll continue to:
    -be thankful the last eight years are going through final editing for the history books.
    -boycott cable television and web sites, and nearly all Internet opinion sites.
    -boycott Amazon, and buy local from small retail/independents.
    -grouse over lack of opportunity for younger generations.
    -support LEO, veterans, and active-duty.
    -roll my eyes at SJW
    -giggle when I see people wearing safety pin bling
    -contribute what I can to worthy charitable causes benefiting locals
    -stay apprised of geo-political shenanigans
    -consume news the majority of which does not originate from the U.S.
    -write my local and federal politicians about issues that directly affect me

Same 'ole, same 'ole.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

sorry that simply isn't true. that's all I'll say about that.

jaden

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
A far more likely outcome: uncovering rigging/tampering by Clinton voters.

You should be asking what the Clinton supporters will do if dem fraud is proven.
edit on 26-11-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: underwerks
I expect the same Trump supporters who admonished people on the left for protesting and rioting to be paragons of civility and respect, suck it up and just say "Oh, well. We get to try again in 4 years." Couldn't be any hypocrisy here, could it?

I'm sure the leftists will be totally sympathetic in the event of protests and will accept the results just as gracefully as they've accepted the results thus far, wouldn't they?

Hypocrites calling something hypocrisy is like the Inception of hypocrisy. And always entertaining.

Of course they would, they would have won.

And to the last part, I agree with you. Kind of reminds me of right wing racists who call other people racists because they were called racists.

Hmmmm..

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Voiceofthemajority

Nothing to worry about, the results will still back a Trump victory. Otherwise, we start by burning down all IRS offices, and then move on to Federal courthouses.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Masterjaden

It is true. All of it.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
If she's somehow able to steal the election, I expect a complete collapse of our country, and I'm not exaggerating.

How so, be specific.

Here is how specific, BLAM BLAM BLAM .

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

If the 3 state prez recount actually reverses the election and Clinton ends up winning

She's already winning. What matters is what the electoral college does in December.

Part of me thinks that nothing will come of the recount and life will just go on, another part of me remembers that Trump actually won so anything is possible.

As to your question, Hillary will become the next president. People might protest and throw a tantrum, just like other people are doing now...but if Trump somehow stole the election, even unwillingly, I don't think anyone with any reasonable amount of power will contest it. We'll continue with what we've had for the past 4 years of an ineffective congress and president.

Moreover, trust in the institution of government will further collapse and fewer people will feel confident in voting so we'll have an even less representative government.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
She just chimed in. WOW. This is about to get fun!

Anna De Rothschild Twitter

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

" White House insists hackers didn't sway election, even as recount begins "

The Obama administration said it has seen no evidence of hackers tampering with the 2016 presidential election, even as recount proceedings began in Wisconsin.

“We stand behind our election results, which accurately reflect the will of the American people,” a senior administration official told POLITICO late Friday.

“The federal government did not observe any increased level of malicious cyber activity aimed at disrupting our electoral process on election day,” the official added. “We believe our elections were free and fair from a cybersecurity perspective.”

END OF STORY..................The 45th President Of The United States , Donald J. Trump .

www.politico.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Zanti...isnt it possible Obama is just acting that way just to avoid pressure?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

So if you haven't seen the news, Clinton has now decided to become involved in the Stein initiated 3 state recount for WI, PA & MI.

And why shouldnt Hillary join in ? It is for her benefit and funded by her Foundation.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: awhispersecho

Quiet? And? The isn't anything to do, don't you get it, it's done and over with. Pieces are being moved into place, jobs are being filled in, the entirety of the branches are REPUBs.

Again, nothing to be alarmed at, the recount will remain the same and this action will hopefully break the leftist hold as they would have been revealed to be taken for fools.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

If it's due to electorates simply flipping to Clinton, that would be horrible. I would not blame conservative for rioting and causing all kinds of hell if that happened.

But... if there's a recount and it became apparent there was some foul play like what is being suspected? I would LOVE to see that. After all the blubbery about Trump being afraid of voter fraud, if it turned out he benefited from it instead, I think he'd have to leave the country.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Zanti...isnt it possible Obama is just acting that way just to avoid pressure?

No , for Once he has Admitted a Truth .

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
It just hit me. I think they are asking for this recount to learn more about the system so next election they can manipulate it! Oh man, now that I said that I'm almost sure of it.

They've known since the 2000 election and the ensuing recounts that major election crises are the catalyst for TERRIBLE election reforms that make our election system(s) LESS-SECURE.

From moving away from paper ballots to electronic voting machines....from enacting the HAVA to centralizing state voter registration databases...from gerrymandering to reducing the number of polling stations...from weakening voter ID laws to giving grant money to studies that support passing awful election reforms....

'They' already know that orchestrating election crises is very helpful in enacting reforms that help 'them' hijack our election system(s).

They already know this. They've been doing this for 16 years....beginning in Florida, in 2000...and then in Ohio, in 2004....and since then...they have slowly seized our elections.

Now they have THE very crisis that will set the stage for the abolition of the Electoral College.

Imagine if, in 2020, the republican wins the popular vote and the Democrat wins the electoral college? What if they can make that happen?

They might just get 3/4 of the states to CONSENT to abolishing the Electoral College within the seven year deadline.

They already know ALL about the power they can grab by orchestrating election crises.

edit on 26-11-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

... moving forward under Madame President. (I'm now going to go take a shower after writing that last sentence)

I'm seeing a 'disconnect' between your 'name' and that statement, when the 'majority' voted for Hillary.
What m I missing, here? *__-

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss
I'm seeing a 'disconnect' between your 'name' and that statement, when the 'majority' voted for Hillary.
What m I missing, here? *__-

Do you mean majority of illegal aliens? deceased voters? Californians?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
As someone reading about this in the UK, the possibility outlined in the OP is a very scary thought. We've already seen the anger from democrats who lost out. Now imagine the anger of republican voters who feel they have been cheated of their democratic right. The protests so far will be insignificant in comparison.And isn't the republican demographic more likely to be armed and pro-gun?

If someone was trying to engineer societal break-down, this would be a pretty clever way to go about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join