It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

If the 3 state prez recount actually reverses the election and Clinton ends up winning

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Our constitutional republic was usurped by the ruling class years ago and nothing happened. It all started in 1913 with the 16th and 17th amendments. The 16th allowed the fed to steal from each and every citizen directly. Both amendments neutered the states leverage over the fed. Nothing will happen now if this past election is stolen. We are no longer the same people that founded this nation.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
If she's somehow able to steal the election, I expect a complete collapse of our country, and I'm not exaggerating.

All the answer you need is to look at the expanse of red on the current electoral map results to determine what the reaction would be. It won't simply be an uprising of just Republicans with their guns...It will be an uprising of ALL affiliations who voted AGAINST criminality and evil.....politics played second fiddle to morality this election year.
This election caused an "awakening" on ALL sides that will not sit back and just "take it" anymore.
This reaction will not be about politics at all.....But WILL be about fighting evil !!!!
Perhaps this was the game plan all along...But they may find out they bit off more than they can chew.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Still people will never understand what a Republic means, because for decades those that will like nothing but get rid of the republic has made sure that illiteracy rules.

Perhaps showing why Trump won more states than Hillary will open their eyes of what it means to have the majority electoral votes.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
lol.. if that happens

the protests about trump winning will be nothing compared to what would happen

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
hopefully, if they do find that the election was hacked, they will at least take some time to add some security to our election process?? maybe even get rid of the voting machines entirely, but I doubt it...
more than likely, the liberal fools out protesting are getting tired so they need to be replaced with some conservative fools to keep their game playing out.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
I expect the same Trump supporters who admonished people on the left for protesting and rioting to be paragons of civility and respect, suck it up and just say "Oh, well. We get to try again in 4 years." Couldn't be any hypocrisy here, could it?

I'm sure the leftists will be totally sympathetic in the event of protests and will accept the results just as gracefully as they've accepted the results thus far, wouldn't they?

Hypocrites calling something hypocrisy is like the Inception of hypocrisy. And always entertaining.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Rothschild wont allow this, reason Rothschild elected Trump is to avoid Civil war at first place.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

im surprised you could miss the hypocrisy in expecting them not to react the same way the left did, the fact you would call them hypocrites for acting in the exact same way as the left is just the same old (i can do this but you cant) privileged behavior everyone's has come to expect from groups like sjw's and the left in general,
keep in mind trump really did win the popular vote unless you want to count the over 3 million illegal aliens votes

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I expect it to happen as all along I have said they won't allow her to lose. They have been playing too nice lately to not have something up their sleeve. She will be President, the only reason to do this is if you intend on changing the outcome. There is no other reason that would warrant a recount at this point, especially since it's only in the states she lost and needs. I will be shocked if she doesn't end up being given the election. The Russian hack thing is a made up narrative that was created as an out just in case she lost. The seed was planted, for some reason everyone bought it and now they will use it to get the outcome they wanted with little to no push back from the American people. It was brilliant on their part.

As far as what will happen, just the reverse if what's been happening the last couple of weeks. Unfortunately what needs to happen won't.
edit on 26-11-2016 by awhispersecho because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: awhispersecho

I am sure that if they get the recount it will be people from all sides watching very well what goes on, still Michigan is a done deal and the vote count has already been validated.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

If she's somehow able to steal the election, I expect a complete collapse of our country, and I'm not exaggerating.

If she is somehow able to "steal the election," in which I believe the previous candidates were "in on it," people will whine and complain.... and life will move on.

A complete collapse of our country? Do you understand what Black Friday is and what it entails and how people act/treat each other for a "deal," on a product made in another continent?

We've already collapsed.

Anyway, if Hillary pulls away with this needless to say I will be shocked and will not be a happy camper.

One thing stands to reason - IF she were to win, I really don't want to hear about "how the election is rigged."

Many, many folks had no quarrel with the "rigged election," when it was there pick who "won," however... as soon as "the other side," wins... they shout out conspiracy and "rigged."

Regardless the American people always lose. And for the most part - I'm not convinced that most people actually care. Us here on ATS do care... we invest our free time into discussing these issues whereas many other folks don't care or just blindly accept what the TV or Facebook/Twitter tell them.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Well, technically if there is a recount and it was all done on the up and up, and it did show she won, then its not really stealing the election, it is reclaiming a stolen election to begin with.

If that was to happen, I think a full audit on how it happens is necessary because it would outline a serious flaw in the entire republic

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: underwerks
I expect the same Trump supporters who admonished people on the left for protesting and rioting to be paragons of civility and respect, suck it up and just say "Oh, well. We get to try again in 4 years." Couldn't be any hypocrisy here, could it?

I'm sure the leftists will be totally sympathetic in the event of protests and will accept the results just as gracefully as they've accepted the results thus far, wouldn't they?

Hypocrites calling something hypocrisy is like the Inception of hypocrisy. And always entertaining.

In the event of protests...

How about the people who were killed by fellow Americans yesterday because people wanted to follow consumerism?

Why is that protesting is seen as something nasty and pointless (Pipeline)... yet no one has any quarrels with the masses that literally kill one another for some towels or a # TV.

But by gee golly those darned protestors are ruining the moral fiber of this nation!!1!1!

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: suvorov
Rothschild wont allow this, reason Rothschild elected Trump is to avoid Civil war at first place.

The Bankers of Zion fear a Trump presidency. That is proven by the opposition shown by all their underlings behavior. The usual criminals. Bush, Clintons, controllers of media, Hollywood and all the other Lucifer loving, kiddy-diddlers world wide.

The events you see unfolding are plan B. Disrupt and divide, then bring in the UN to restore order.
You should pray that this doesn't happen. There will be no winners and we will all be slaves.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Flat out - - I think Trump is unqualified and wrong for the job.

If there is anything that can legally be done to prevent him in this position - - I'm all for it.

Hillary, of course, is the default.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Just found this on CNN. Seems Hillary will participate in the recount. Shocker.

Clinton campaign: We are taking part in the recount

www.cnn.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
@RomeByFire

You ate right, in many ways we have already collapsed.

You are also right that most people don't care.

I'm addition, I find it odd how quiet Trump has been on this. Maybe he never really wanted it to begin with and ran to help Clinton not believing he would win. I always thought he was a plant anyway. What a despicable election season this has been all around. We will all suffer

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: awhispersecho
I expect it to happen as all along I have said they won't allow her to lose. They have been playing too nice lately to not have something up their sleeve. She will be President, the only reason to do this is if you intend on changing the outcome. There is no other reason that would warrant a recount at this point, especially since it's only in the states she lost and needs. I will be shocked if she doesn't end up being given the election. The Russian hack thing is a made up narrative that was created as an out just in case she lost. The seed was planted, for some reason everyone bought it and now they will use it to get the outcome they wanted with little to no push back from the American people. It was brilliant on their part.

Brilliantly put, these mirror my exact thoughts on the whole situation. In my opinion the Clinton cabal has now had more than enough time in the past few weeks to stuff boxes and/or plant "evidence" of tampering and will now come along and "discover" this in the next week or so.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
The petulant...extraneous and irrelevant!

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: awhispersecho
@RomeByFire
I find it odd how quiet Trump has been on this.

This bothers me as well, however I do expect things to heat up on Monday. I would expect Trump to file injunctions blocking this as a ploy to delay and disrupt the transition of a president-elect who has already won a 50 state certified election.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join