It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

If the 3 state prez recount actually reverses the election and Clinton ends up winning

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
So if you haven't seen the news, Clinton has now decided to become involved in the Stein initiated 3 state recount for WI, PA & MI.

fox news

Needless to say, and as far fetched as it may seem, we need to admit that there is now the possibility that Trump WON'T be our next president. I'm curious to hear how fellow ATS'ers would take this news and how they might expect the country at large to react moving forward under Madame President. (I'm now going to go take a shower after writing that last sentence)

edit on 26-11-2016 by Voiceofthemajority because: (no reason given)

+37 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
If she's somehow able to steal the election, I expect a complete collapse of our country, and I'm not exaggerating.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
If she's somehow able to steal the election, I expect a complete collapse of our country, and I'm not exaggerating.

How so, be specific.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Voiceofthemajority

Nope. Wont. Cant happen. Even if the recount happens. Electoral college votes wont change to make it happen most likely....

Add up what if's for all recounts, and the number needed and will it change...and there you go...(wont go).....

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

........and if the decision is reversed and those who support Trump start protesting, hopefully the liberal media gives them the same latitude and sympathy they give the Clinton losing side. But I wouldn't count on it. They ran out of therapy dogs, Play -doh and crayons.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I expect the same Trump supporters who admonished people on the left for protesting and rioting to be paragons of civility and respect, suck it up and just say "Oh, well. We get to try again in 4 years." Couldn't be any hypocrisy here, could it?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
The election won't be overturned but the popular vote and the people that voted democrat and 3rd party can't be ignored.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

As per the Hillary campaign...

Elias said the campaign had “not uncovered any actionable evidence of hacking or outside attempts to alter the voting technology.”

They are only assisting the Green party in THEIR recount.

Nothing of any importance will come of this. There is pretty much zero chance for everything to get turned around and Hillary take a win.

HILLARY CONCEDED THE ELECTION, IT'S OVER.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

The hag has been behind all the protest, violence and feeding the frenzy, she no doubt has been behind the pushing for the recount on states that she already lost.

Sadly this will only keep taking her into the madness that she has fallen since she lost, because she will never be president, she lost the elections, what she wants is the dissent to keep feeding in the illusion that she have a chance.

Meanwhile the gullible hopeful keep sending money to the scammers in the false pretenses that the elections results can be changed.

Is not going to happen

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Sigh ...I knew this would happen. This is supposed to be a "what if" thread. There are already several threads debating the likelihood of this actually coming to pass.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

They wont have the time to worry about such things.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

expect heavily armed protest without destruction of property at state capitols and washington D.C.
Possible breakdown of chain of command in military and national guard.
Police protester armed standoffs
There will be a fishy smell in the air all across the country.
A complete disrespect for the federal govt
Internet will become censored, restricted, or even turned off for homeland security.
Identity politics will very quickly accelerate.

Everyone's guns are sighted in right now, its hunting season. worst time to do it.

link   

originally posted by: Voiceofthemajority
Sigh ...I knew this would happen. This is supposed to be a "what if" thread. There are already several threads debating the likelihood of this actually coming to pass.

Is not any "what if", that is what you need to understand, tell when in our history one of those "what if" have ever happen.

link   
Yep. She already quit. Told Trump congrats. It's over. Obama invited him to the WH. Get use to saying President Donald Trump for four years. The recounts will show he got even more votes.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

I will not disagree with you in your assessment, because for while I been saying that is a movement in our nation that will love to see the establishment shred to pieces, in order to bring what the movement wants as a NWO, only with the downfall of what is considered the greatest nation in the world could that happen.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
So let me see if I understand:

Clinton got whomped. Her supporters threw tantrums to beat the band. And now they're going to get their way?

Okay I am pissed.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Voiceofthemajority

originally posted by: Tempter

How so, be specific.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
So let me see if I understand:

Clinton got whomped. Her supporters threw tantrums to beat the band. And now they're going to get their way?

Okay I am pissed.

After all the media did to try and TRUMP up Donald's wait and see approach it is Hillary who can't accept the election results.

Pathetic.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
The election won't be overturned but the popular vote and the people that voted democrat and 3rd party can't be ignored.

Actually, the popular vote, and total tally, means nothing. Zip. Zilch.

It's already ignored.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Yeah you can't concede and then demand a redo.

That kind of behavior would get you smacked with a fist anywhere else.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join