It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi prince: If Putin Won’t come back to the negotiating table I will finance Israel and

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

How many times has Russia been invaded and fought off the invader??? Every time. Im sure Russians are saying bring it.
edit on 26-11-2016 by PraetorianAZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: JesusXst
Saudi prince:If Putin Won’t come back to the negotiating table,I will finance Israel and Arab Countries to Invade Russia so says leader of the Un-free world.

Says the Leader of a Country who has one of the Worst Human Rights Violations on the Planet.This guy is nothing short of humerus.

So this guy wants to kill thousands and invade Russia for supposedly killing thousands? because that's what would happen.

friendsofsyria.wordpress.com... o-invade-russia/

www.awdnews.com... sia

Al-Waleed bin Talal,a Saudi business magnate,investor and and philanthropist who is a member of the Saudi royal family,accused Russian and Syrian forces of mass atrocities during their advance on the city, describing a horrific bombing campaign in recent days that has killed women and children at an increasing rate.

“The regime and Russia’s use of incendiary weapons have contributed to the unconscionable civilian deaths and suffering,” Al-Waleed bin Talal said. On the other hand,the Saudi Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal was welcomed warmly by Israeli officials in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) 15 Apr 2016.

“We are so delighted today to see that Arab mentality changes and the Arab states do not consider Israel as their enemy anymore.We should work together to save Syrian citizen from Russia atrocities,If Putin Won’t come back to the negotiating table,I will finance Israel and Arab Countries to Invade Russia” Said the Saudi prince On an audio recording released over the weekend.

Why would any sane man carry his dirty laundry on top of his head?

I thought it was one of them puppets like the children's tv show.

I say go for it.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
You mean the table cloth that looks like any table cloth like You'd find in the majority of (Drum roll Please)

////////////////

Dare I type it???

Like You'd find in a PIZZA PLACE/SHOP?????

Coincidence? I think knot..

Behind 9/11 √
Behind PizzaGate √

And why does the thought of George "Face made for radio" SoreA$$ looking through pizza boxes and gnawing on discarded crusts while trying to steal the coin from a crappy tip run through My head???

No more Salvia Divinorum for this old tar...

Edit: Geez, a guy can't even drum anymore.. Turn down the music and stay off My lawn. Oh and a couple spelling mistakes and grammar errors. What a L7; square LOSER...

edit on 10/13/2014 by JimNasium because: Where do I start???

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ

True words, and it's repeating again.

Time warp anyone?

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Belongs to the hoax bin.

And to add just for the smile

youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

So when he says Israel and other Arab countries, he is referring to Kuwait, Qatar, UAE, Bahrain, Jordan, and maybe Oman??

That entire coalition combined still do not have the logistical capability to launch any ground invasion of Russia. Maybe Iran, but not Russia. Israel is incapable of doing anything except dropping bombs on children playing soccer and others who have no air defenses. Their ground game is even somewhat lacking against adversaries like Hezbollah. they only succeed against Hamas because it is filled with Mossad spies as it is their creation.

Saudi Arabia has the #tiest ground game in the entire region! They are frequently handed daily embarrassments by Ansarullah Houthi's not only along the border, but on Saudi military FOB and outposts inside of their own country! They also are only good at dropping bombs on people who have no air defenses, just like Israel. It is no wonder the two are getting along better.

I don't see Qatar, Jordan, Oman becoming involved at all regardless of the monetary offensive. UAE, Bahrain, and Kuwait just may though, but it would only lead to suicide anyways.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join