It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
I think I was pretty clear above.
There’s nothing worse ― or less presidential ― than a sore loser.
originally posted by: AlbanArthur
a reply to: CriticalStinker
We would still have the Electoral college. Just if a state has 10 votes and only 51% of that state voted for a candidate why should ALL 10 votes go to that candidate?
originally posted by: seasonal
6. The Trump University settlement shines a new spotlight on Trump’s unethical business practices.
I would disagree that this is a non-issue. This is absolutely an issue, and it would have been with Hillary as well (would HuffPo have cared if winners had been reversed, no; but the issue being widespread and universal to all candidates doesn't make it a non-issue. It illustrates a serious cancer in the system
5. Trump has demonstrated a complete lack of trustworthiness by immediately abandoning campaign promises.
Again, this is absolutely an issue; while candidates have been doing this for decades either because they never intended to go through with them or they simply met too much opposition it represents another cancer within the system. (and frankly, Trumps turn at it was only more blatantly obvious)
4. Trump has appointed to top White House jobs people with disturbing records of bigotry.
This should at least be concerning
2. Russian covert action influenced the election.
Assuming its true, it's absolutely an issue, one that we do too; influencing elections of other nations for the promotion of one own international relations is a pass-time these days. Another cancer within the system
1. Trump has made clear he will use the presidency to enrich himself, risking the corruption of our democracy.
Hillary was being crucified for this very thing; non-issue? Really?
originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: WeDemBoyz
Why in the world should we care about them being pissed off? Ive been pissed off for 8 years, and I am quite sure none of the alt-left cared about that!
The democrats are always about giving the little guy a fair chance... The minority right?