It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I finished read Franklin, Dutroux, Podesta, Aquino, King files... NSFW

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Please please dont go in as deep as I have. You can't forget stuff like this ever, certainly you will hesitiant to bring a child into the world.

Do NOT (read the pages and pages of Dutroux, I have lost all faith in anything for the forseeable future. And If you want to know and haven't looked, let me know and I will provide with some here.

Girl is raped by a dog and snakes. Raped with knives. Watched one of her friends get murded while giving birth, was raped during and between contractions, then beaten to death.
edit on 26-11-2016 by ColinForReal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ColinForReal

While no one wants to read anything like that, I am sure, if you have something that the membership have not seen, or read, then I would advise posting links to the documents or information so that members can research them if necessary or if it appears necessary.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Please please dont go in as deep as I have. You can't forget stuff like this ever,

Thanks for the warning. I have hesitated to go too far down the rabbit hole for that very reason. I am still very disturbed by the last rabbit hole I followed too deep. What I have already read is more than I wanted to know. I cannot even fathom what kind of mind comes up with this stuff... and I don't think I want to know.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

I dont even have the imagination to think stuff like that up...

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

isgp-studies.com...

Neither did I.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Sickness and depravity escalates if it remains unchallenged as any one in law enforcement will tell you. Our leaders are the ultimate expression of that. I hope all this means that some of the worst offenders will be brought to justice but I am not confident.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

While no one wants to read anything like that, I am sure, if you have something that the membership have not seen, or read, then I would advise posting links to the documents or information so that members can research them if necessary or if it appears necessary.

Pastebin.com/79UZVjYz

True . What I described what the pg version

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I have seen and dealt with alot in my 35 years. But I have never felt so hopeless and despondent that we better ascend this time or ill lose it

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColinForReal

I have seen and dealt with alot in my 35 years. But I have never felt so hopeless and despondent that we better ascend this time or ill lose it

Right??? It is truly mind blowing.

All the more reason that must stay strong, keep the faith, and continue fighting the good fight. I have long felt that things would have to get worse before they get better. For some reason, we're going to have to hit rock bottom before we can truly understand the depths of depravity facing us, but I truly believe that once we know better that we will do better. That is my hope and prayer anyway.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
But nothing has made me so sad, angry, determinded and vulnerable to how barbaric people are. With enlightment comes a price.

If you read it, just remember that we are getting closer and closer to blowing up their their operation.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

You seriously had read my dang mind. I know I can handle it. Whats funny is after I made peace it, I startef seeing the pattern on my pillow slowly wave and get fuzzy and a calm came with it. And Im 100 percent sober lol

Right??? It is truly mind blowing.

All the more reason that must stay strong, keep the faith, and continue fighting the good fight. I have long felt that things would have to get worse before they get better. For some reason, we're going to have to hit rock bottom before we can truly understand the depths of depravity facing us, but I truly believe that once we know better that we will do better. That is my hope and prayer anyway.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

I created this account today to tell you all not to read something....

Right.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
RickinVa

If you had even a milligram of intellectual integrity regarding the subject matter at hand you might realize how immediately asinine your comment actually is.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

You'd think if you were gonna be sarcastic it would have been funny.

I was reacting to everything I had just read, which was about two days of finding and researching. I was unusually dramatic, big time, I was in protector mode cause Im not the only one researching. I realize now that would be the opposite of enlightment and its not up to me to decide or wonder if others can handle it

(post by ColinForReal removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

That link is no longer functional.

Hmmmm....

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Please please dont go in as deep as I have. You can't forget stuff like this ever, certainly you will hesitiant to bring a child into the world.

Do NOT (read the pages and pages of Dutroux, I have lost all faith in anything for the forseeable future. And If you want to know and haven't looked, let me know and I will provide with some here.

Girl is raped by a dog and snakes. Raped with knives. Watched one of her friends get murded while giving birth, was raped during and between contractions, then beaten to death.

Can you summarize what these "files" are? What was it you were reading? police files?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
ColinForReal

Whoa whoa whoa throw it in reverse there bub we're on the same side. I think you're letting yourself get too far ahead.

I respect my fellow comrades. We're gonna win man, we're gonna win.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I don't see you lasting very long on this site, soon as mods get around to reading that comment.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Made it about halfway through that link. . .

I just can't man. I've got three little girls. This #!$ makes me want to vomit.

And if it happened abroad, it stands to reason it's happening in the u.s.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join