It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need some advice regarding an on going issue.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com... (on going issue)

While attending a mediation session, which solved nothing other than to give the [snipped] a soap box, held by our local housing association and after seeking legal advice in an attempt to come to a an understanding before proceeding down the road of having harassment charges levied against the Man in question this happened.

During the mediation session our neighbor made us aware that he had accessed the electoral register to track down 3 of our previous address and then went out and interviewed our previous neighbors in an attempt to have them come into the housing to support his fantastical claims of noise abuse that i can do little or nothing about.

Obviously his attempts were unsuccessful as we have had no previous problems with any of the properties we have resided at regading noise disturbances.

My question is given his previous harassment of my partner of sexual nature, does his actions now constitute stalking?

Because it feels like stalking!

edit on 26-11-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

edit on 11.26.2016 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Make notes with dates and times of everything this person does and film what is said and done if you can. Inform the police about what has happened so far in written form. They will advise you and may decide to take action. Take every lawful step available.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Nope, seems perfectly legal to me, publicly available electoral roll, no complaints from people who's doors he knocked, not much left for you to whinge about really.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Harden up, be a giant dick.

Don't take guff of some asswad.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Party at your house tonight, right?

I got speaker cabinets I can brings

edit on 26-11-2016 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

There have been some complaints regarding doors that he knocked upon, generally as to why he was there.

Im not whinging grainofsand im just at the end of my terror with an obviously mental crazy little control freak who is attempting not only to push my buttons but also creeping the hell out of my Mrs.

And if i touch him im playing right into his hands.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Possibly. Or intensive and intrusive observation and extensive investigation boarding on obsession.

Agree with other members....document days, times, whens and where's...that's important.

Good luck....MS

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

He's playing a very stupid game, but if i sort him out Man style i will be essentially playing into his hands, and giving him the ammunition he requires.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Did the previous tenants have trouble with this guy? I'd find out if he filed any complaints against them. He may just be one of those a**holes who thinks everyone should tip toe around him and tries to make life miserable if you don't. I'd also look into filing a harassment claim. He's come after you relentlessly, so I'd look into getting a restraining order.
Block his number and start taking video of every interaction you have with him. DON'T become violent. You'd be walking right in to his trap.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Fair one, sounds a nightmare, I can't offer any legal advice, any similar situations I've had in life I've had mates sort it out if you know what I mean.
I've done similar for mates myself.
Best of luck.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Lysergic

He's playing a very stupid game, but if i sort him out Man style i will be essentially playing into his hands, and giving him the ammunition he requires.

Right. And if he can't get you that way, he'll make stuff up. You can't win against people like that. I'm with Lysergic, for making his life as miserable as possible before moving.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Yeah I like to think of it as the "You should have never #ed with me" clause.

Whats your lease say? Quiet hours after 10?

Be loud as hell up to that point haha

edit on 26-11-2016 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
You can't fight this guy legally but you can make his life hell. Think of insidious, bizarre, confusing situations that although legal, can make him question his own sanity-but you have to be stealthy, quiet and may involve the help of your friends. Think about it-get input-and make your moves. Then get as far away, privately as you can. Then write book or make a movie. Revenge is the best solution.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

David64 has a good idea, chances are he has done this before or he is fixated with your wife and you have a case of stalking.

Harassment is a horrible thing, it can push people over the edge. Fight him lawfully, chances are he is a coward and the tables will turn quickly.

If you haven't already go "interview" his other neighbours, chances are he's been slagging you off anyways. Record it if possible also.

I'm about to go through some nasty harassment charges myself against some scum, do it lawfully. You'll play right into his hands the old fashioned way.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Like somebody already posted play loud music all day long, just make sure that when its quiet time to follow the rules.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
You can't fight this guy legally but you can make his life hell. Think of insidious, bizarre, confusing situations that although legal, can make him question his own sanity-but you have to be stealthy, quiet and may involve the help of your friends. Think about it-get input-and make your moves. Then get as far away, privately as you can. Then write book or make a movie. Revenge is the best solution.

You'd advocate harassing a would be harasser?

It's a slippery road filled with hate, worse than doing the few month to a few year in prison for putting the fear of death into them.

You can get 3 years and financially crippling fine for harassment or worse push someone over the edge to a relatively unknown outcome.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Call his phone in the middle of the night. Order pizza delivered to his door, gravel dumped in his driveway. Whoops, I dropped my barbels.

Nah, its fun to imagine, but not really seriously. Then you become just like him. I live with noisy neighbors. They have a young boy that runs around on hardwood floors, the old man likes to turn up his subwoofer when they watch movies at night and the weekends. I just live with it.

Ether that or living under overpasses made me immune. You should try sleeping under there during rush hour. Or when emergency vehicles, especially heavy fire trucks, cross 6 feet over head.

A person can get used to just about anything.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
While attending a mediation session, which solved nothing other than to give the [snipped] a soap box, held by our local housing association and after seeking legal advice in an attempt to come to a an understanding before proceeding down the road of having harassment charges levied against the Man in question this happened.

During the mediation session our neighbor made us aware that he had accessed the electoral register to track down 3 of our previous address and then went out and interviewed our previous neighbors in an attempt to have them come into the housing to support his fantastical claims of noise abuse that i can do little or nothing about.

Obviously his attempts were unsuccessful as we have had no previous problems with any of the properties we have resided at regading noise disturbances.

Well problem there solved there then?

My question is given his previous harassment of my partner of sexual nature, does his actions now constitute stalking?

Go to a solicitor and have him sent an official letter regarding his lewd

conversations and insinuations of a sexual nature toward your wife when you are

not there. And that any further contact with either of you will not be tolerated

and will result in a court case.

If his wife sees that there will be hell in his paradise

I figure he's not getting any and like any *dirty old man* gets his thrills

from making your wife uncomfortable? Don't let him think he is getting to

you or he will only up the ante.

Cease any and ALL pleasantries with either of them like they don't

exist.

Because it feels like stalking!

Well if it looks like a dog...walks like a dog... barks like a dog...its a dog....

So if it feels like stalking.... IT MUST BE STALKING

edit on 26-11-2016 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

A quiet little word in the shell like from the right people usually does the trick.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

And with any other reasonable person i would agree, but this dude is a cross between Walter Mitty and Isa from Still Game.

Christ we came up the close one time after he had called the Police out for the kids making a noise at 17:30 on a Friday evening(weans were playing xbox), he was learing over the veranda shouting at the weans not to touch his fence. I remarked to my Mrs "What kind of sad bastard gets his jollys from doing things like that?", he said what, i told the swine to his face he was a sad bastard and he immediately crapped a brick ran inside and called the Police. Obviously its not illegal to have an opinion as the Police told the idiotic buffoon.
edit on 26-11-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join