It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curious Timing...VERY curious!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

This is why the Madeline case, went no where, Spooks were crawling all over it. So was The Chancellor the Prime minister and Clement Freud ,who at Freud's funeral called ,Freud a National treasure. If that Pedo was a National treasure then Britain, needs a dose of laxative . Good on the Sixty Minutes team for bringing justice to an Australian boy who will never see his home again. Lets hope Assange will.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I fear that all this bombardment of info is some serious slight of hand. Why else spend so much time and money getting us to focus on high powered people who are never going to be charged with anything. I'm big time worried that were watching one hand (the wrong one) while the other hand cocks the pistol aimed at our collective heads.
edit on 11272016 by Natas0114 because: Typo

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Maybe Terrance McKenna was right, according to Time Wave Zero after 2012 we would start to experience novelty at an ever increasing rate.

Enjoy the ride.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: lauraeleven

Exactly. It's the nexus point in the cosmogenesis of the omegapoint of the noosphere or mindsphere, amid a continuous bifurcation of shared thoughts and ideas and understandings moving outwardly like the branches and leaves on a great tree of life that's growing at an ever-increasing speed, like one of those time-lapse films, sped up.

But since the eschaton involves the bringing of heaven to earth, it's a three who's outer branches quiver and move and are enlightened by a Spirit and a Light that blows through the whole of it all, where it all arises from the initial causes that we set in motion through our own unique position as active historical participants of progressive change and transformation for the better. In a non-localized, holographic universe, local matters and is of the farthest reaching implications and significance, both for ourselves and our fellow journeyer.

This is the real light of Liberty. There's no rebellion in it, and to rebel against it's inevitability would be just like kicking against the goads anyway or a fools errand.

Everything that's worthwhile, including the last laugh, has been preserved and held in reserve for our mutual enjoyment and glorification, but it's the little man for whom the bell tolls and you just can't unring a rung bell.

- that was my Terrance McKenna-inspired stream of consciousness..

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
The funny thing is....

If Hillary had won... this wouldn't even be a discussion.

Thaaaat's right. Almost nothing more need even be said. TPTB are playing the serfs. They've been doing this pretty hard for almost two years. A constants stream of lies.

IF it gets ugly (remember all of those recent stories of the elites building bunkers?) the Tree of Liberty is going to be well watered. Might not be in a week or two, but does anyone believe they can stay safely bunkered in for a couple of years and then sneak out unnoticed?

There aren't that many elites to begin with. Nobody's going to miss them when they're gone. They've already got that figured out too.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Yes. I have honestly shared your thoughts. In the UK, we were told (around the same time as Zuckerbergs announcement) that the Oxford dictionary had a new word of the year.
That word was post-truth.
Its two words but hey. Its also been hailed word of the year in the US. They base this on its 'usage' ie number of occurrences in the MSM, which can easily be manipulated.
People, they are really pushing this idea. That there is no truth on the internet. Its the trusty MSM you should believe.
Fake news, post truths. To me this is designed to discredit independent news sites, research and journalists blogs, discussion forums, where things aren't 'real' because they haven't had the rubber stamp approval of the MSM.
We know that many truths begin in these places (westminster pedo ring was first outted on exparo.com an independent journalism site which has been strangely shut down this year).
When the web wasn't in everyone's back pockets and the Internet was in its infancy, conspiracy theorists were easy to discredit as an us and them sort of thing - the Internet was always seen as not credible when it comes to truths.
We know now that the Internet is THE ONLY PLACE we can find truth now as we cannot trust our agenda-ridden MSM. The establishment want to disrupt that, discredit any 'truths' found online. Label them as fake news because they don't have that establishment rubber stamp.
Believe me, like yourself, I always pay attention when a particular concept is promoted and repeated in our MSM and here it is - post truths and fake news is the new 'war on terror'. Its another indicator of how they think they need to control us.
We are knowing too much.
The recent Investigatory Powers Bill (UK) proves that surveillance and restrictions on speech and communication is now key.
Keep digging, keep exposing.
Start using Tor.

edit on 28/11/2016 by daftpink because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   
It's funny how CNN behaved around the election .

That what we have been getting fed all our lives .

Now we can all find out and decide, the TRUTH.

Thank you internet 👍

And # you msm

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   

The Fake News seed has been planted..............I hope it doesn't take root.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

These days you have to be liked Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer and cut through all the fog for the sake of children the whole world over.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: megabogie
a reply to: Riffrafter

if you give any credibility to Steven Greer, he's claiming TPTB are planning a false flag alien attack in the next few weeks

www.youtube.com...

at this point, I think they are capable of anything

Agreed mon ami.

At this point anything is possible.

Everyone needs to be alert and pay attention.

Between now and year end (before Trump's inaugural) I think something *very* big may happen...

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Fantastic thread. Good job OP.

I agree with your premise.
I think the wheels are coming off and the powers that be are doing everything they can to get into CYA mode.

This is a big criminal enterprise. As long as anyone plays by the game it can all be contained and kept in check. See they run the whole game. The problem is when someone comes along who does not have to play by their rules in their house. Someone who is crazy and has no problem pushing things to the highest level of the land to see that the truth comes out. I think we have that combination in Trump and Bannon.
Buckle up kids its going to get bumpy.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I would like to add more events to your list

A)Slick Willy Tarmac Meeting/FBI NO CHARGES

B)WEINER LAPTOP 650,000/FBI re-opens investigation

C) nothing new!

D) the intelligence/military coup on election nite!

The info is out there! It's not MSM news!

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: daftpink

Dictionary.com has chosen for their word of the year, xenophobia.

Dictionary.com’s 2016 Word of the Year: Xenophobia

It looks like that are grooming us on all levels.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

The Fake News seed has been planted..............I hope it doesn't take root.

It isn't the first time we have had an exposure of this kind. They were quite successful at scrubbing it away. They are very good at what they do.

Does Boys Town ring a bell?
edit on 28-11-2016 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Too quicky on the clicky.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Spam removed by staff
edit on 11/28/2016 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: daftpink

Dictionary.com has chosen for their word of the year, xenophobia.

Dictionary.com’s 2016 Word of the Year: Xenophobia

It looks like that are grooming us on all levels.

I think it's much broader than this. I think we'd need to include Politicophobia, Scelerophobia, Paraphobia and Harpaxophobia among so many other x-phobias.

In fact, I would argue the whole "fake news" mantra is grooming people to believe society is succumbing to "Panophobia" (fear of everything) for the purposes of making "anything" a candidate to be labeled 'fake news'.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Note to Mods: I thought about putting this in '2016 Elections', but it's really more than that. The elections are just the mechanism, this is a little different twist.

There has been an absolute TIDAL WAVE of news on both the MSM and social media since the 2016 elections. Though a quick look back in history will tell any open minded person there's nothing unusual with that. Every election cycle for the past half century has been the same way. It's a big event. However, there are a three 'events' reported lately which stand out as unusual. And when you combine the three, and look at a forth resulting event, the implications are, frankly, pretty staggering.

The 1st event was some cryptic writings of an alleged government insider on the website 4chan. The author spoke of earth shattering revelations of corruption surrounding the Clintons and the Clinton Foundation. Within days news stories started popping up all over, mostly from the MSM, out of the blue supposedly debunking many of the allegations made by this same author. Again, many of these news stories originated almost organically following the cryptic writings of said author. Taken alone, this might just be explained as crazy talk and coincidence.

Read more here

The 2nd event which took place was the Wikileaks releases. The principal focus of the Wikileaks releases initially was intended to shed light on Clinton's handling of the classified information while Sec of State. However, the Wikileaks also seemed to lend some credibility to some of the allegations made by the 4chan mystery person.

In the sequence of time, then the 2016 elections took place.

Following the elections another theme started to circulate creating the 3rd event. This would be the whole circus which has become known colloquially as "pizzagate". Prior to the elections the mystery 4chan writer also made some crazy allegations regarding deviant sexual fetishes of some of the establishment elite. Conspiracy theorists around the globe started looking more carefully at some of the information contained in the Wikileaks releases and found some rather strange and arguably disturbing messages being distributed in emails.

Also following the elections very little was heard from the (losing) Clinton camp. Really about the only clear message to come out of the Clinton camp has been..."The Russians did it".

This post isn't about events #1, 2 or 3; there are plenty of threads here on ATS already to debate merits or lack thereof on those topics. No, this is about a 4th event which followed these events.

Roughly 2.5 weeks after the elections the CEO of FaceBook, Mark Zuckerburg, went on the record with a concern and in the process coined a new viral term known as "Fake News".

Fake News

In and of itself, the notion of "fake news" begs the question of who (if anyone) has the right to determine what news is 'fake' and what news is real. The intentions of large sections of the MSM now is to brand any news which doesn't align with their respective agendas to be 'fake news'. So in this respect the whole 'fake news' concept is nothing more than a weapon of words. But there's more...

When we step back away from all these events (elections included) and take stock of the larger picture surrounding events #1, 2 and 3 it's hard to deny there's not 'something' going on which is pretty unsavory, possibly illegal and likely taking place on multiple levels. Then we add in the whole "fake news" angle.

It's almost as if someone or some group got pretty darn close to exposing the core of something truly evil, and the 'fake news' response is the only way to diffuse this potential bomb in a summary level way. Like the witch trails of the late 1600's, anyone who attempts to expose something illicit and morally unethical is branded a 'witch' (i.e. fake news) and burned at the proverbial stake (in social and MSM media).

The timing of 'fake news' is certainly curious...VERY curious, indeed.

In 1907 John Dalberg-Acton first uttered the now immortal words..."Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely"

Did somebody get close to exposing something so Earth shattering it may have had global consequences? The timing of the whole 'fake news' mantra certainly makes it look that way.

Couldn't agree with you more! And I still believe that everything including the win of Trump as the newly elected POTUS, was also part of the plan. People focus too much on what's going on within the US but if you look beyond, there is chaos all over the world. I have never seen so many protests, on various levels, within the past 6 weeks! Is it coincidence? I think not. But to sum it all up, and this is my theory, but I believe the mastermind global elites are provoking and encouraging, planning and welcoming this human behavior. And what they anticipate world chaos = Martial Law. Just wait for it. Live each day as if it was your last because I'm thinking our days are numbered.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

In 1907 John Dalberg-Acton first uttered the now immortal words..."Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely"

Not with Jesus []:-)

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
To me, this is one of the best threads ever to be posted here at ATS.

Many here are beginning to understand just how things really work and also how fragile that false control really is.

This war, by no means, is anywhere close to being won.
Hell, this last major battle, which was in the beginning decisive, may still be in question.

This is going to continue for sometime.

If there is to be a bloodless revolution in this country, it will require the support of a reasonable percentage of the general population.

The outcome is in your hands.

Buck

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join