It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curious Timing...VERY curious!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl
I would check with your local Victims Services Division. Most people only become aware of their local resources after the fact.

My division is very proactive and we do a lot of community outreach. Most of our local colleges have mandatory in-services for their students as part of their orientation. We do in-services at the schools that are age appropriate with their content, and our Cyber Crimes Division is also very community active with their education outreach.

Our local human trafficking division just got their website up and running so it is not running at full speed yet, but I would suggest taking a peak at their FB page for starters.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
DP
It is doing that thing again. I wonder if someone is playing White Spy vs Black Spy with me. Or am I just MAD?
edit on 26-11-2016 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I think you're on the right lines to be honest.

The amount of news at the moment, whether it be MSM or alternative breakthroughs ('Fake News'), is overwhelming. Many of the people I associate with (and the most part of the world I'd imagine) are so fixated on their day-to-day lives, that many of these stories & revelations go straight over their head. Now these guys are university educated (the majority are working in London - I'm from the UK), and they choose to be switched off to these stories & revelations - one admittedly turned off the news notifications on his phone because they were 'depressing', and I would have to agree with him.

The mass information coming out is genuinely overwhelming and as you quite rightly stated, this information is controlled and manipulated. It's difficult to really put a finger on what's going on and why. I can't help feel it is purposeful in the sense that it is too much to handle for many people and there is so much of it. Referring back to my initial post as well as other things I have read recently, I believe that further austerity is being implemented behind the scenes whilst many of us are switching off and subconsciously running away from the reality of our world.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: proximo

Bingo!

I am beginning to get a very bad feeling. I'm not sure if your premise is true and we are about to expose the underbelly of our world, but something big is happening.

I am not a prognosticator or voice of future doom - in fact I have never done so before anywhere.

But I am starting to sense a real fear out there....the election was simply one layer of the onion - a big one - no doubt, and one the PTB thought they had locked up. But it's what coming out in the Wikileaks emails, and what the FBI investigation into the Clinton Foundation has begun to uncover - that has some very powerful people very nervous.

My sense is that they realize the jig is almost up - forget recounts and any other distracting nonsense.

So, what do they do? What do "they" do?

I would not be at all surprised if a huge false flag event occurred in the next week or 2. And when I say huge, it will be on the scale of a 9/11 type event. They have no other cards to play.....

I really, really hope not - but my spidey senses are tingling/ringing like the bells of St. Mary's....

Be safe all. And be aware.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: thegeneraldisarray
a reply to: lane24

I remember FBIAnon. He said Dec. 21 would be a pivotal date.

It is a pivotal date every year..it is the Winter Solstice... shortest day of the year.....then we head towards the longest day, Jun 21.
edit on R142016-11-26T17:14:55-06:00k1411Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R152016-11-26T17:15:29-06:00k1511Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Like the witch trails of the late 1600's, anyone who attempts to expose something illicit and morally unethical is branded a 'witch' (i.e. fake news) and burned at the proverbial stake (in social and MSM media).

...so, entirely unlike the witch trials of the late-1600s. Last I checked, witch-hunts are almost never associated with the legitimate exposure of some unseen criminal hand. They are, however, regularly associated with moral panics/zeitgeists centered around the persecution of some nonexistent group of ne'er-do-wells (nay, ne'ers-do-well?).

Is that sincerely the comparison you're wishing to draw?

Unless you're referring to some other witch trials. I'm not sure which witch trials, but whichever, they surely cannot be the witch trials of the 1600s...

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
The funny thing is....

If Hillary had won... this wouldn't even be a discussion.

Hillary lost an impossible loss...... they have no way to explain it without admitting the obvious, so they turn to grasping straws by claiming it was the 'FAKE" news that did her in......never will they admit they just simply picked a candidate with major flaws and stayed with that candidate when the flaws became public instead of dumping her when they had the chance.

If the democrats had one single ounce of common sense, they would have dropped Clinton like a hot potato the very first time the classified email scandal broke. But they didn't..... they thought they could overcome Clintons negativity by influencing the news. That didn't work out very well.

The problem is that if one (Hillary) went down the whole system goes down. Do you realize that many more people are involved who are in high branches of government? Yes this information is indeed earth shattering, because it exposes the whole system as corrupt. And the U.S would have a black mark. But we can recover after that dark period.

All the information to bring this system down is there. In front of us. It is on its last legs and someone needs to pull the trigger in execution and finally bring the entire house down. I hope those of you who can do something have the courage to do so. You have seen the evidences. Its really up to you the reader to do something.

We can recover from this if we expose it and walk the path of redemption. The way the founding fathers wanted it originally.
edit on th2016000000Saturdayth000000Sat, 26 Nov 2016 17:43:29 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoSat, 26 Nov 2016 17:43:29 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Again, this thread is not just about one single element of evil, but rather the suppression of all investigation into all manner of evils which, not so coincidentally, happen to be rearing themselves seemingly at the same time. I believe there is a reason for this phenomenon too.

Once those drunk with power and money feel they are untouchable and able to conduct their debauchery without regard to moral pressure or laws, they will. And they will do so with wild abandon, but in time their reckless and caution-to-the-wind mentalities catch up with them. They wonder in their hearts why they haven't been caught...and they become paranoid. This is the beginning of the end...and this is what we are seeing.

When they become paranoid they start collecting things; they start collecting the "goods" on others like them. Their mentality is, if they're going to go down so will everyone else around them. It's like an "insurance policy", or a "get out of jail FREE" card. This guy votes based on lobby money, this gal takes obscene amounts of charity money, this other guy has a twisted fetish, but facilitates the first two from his seedy connections, this other guy deals drugs, this other person deals in intelligence (dirt on leaders and deals)...this guy makes "problems" go away. They come in all sizes and flavors.

Pretty soon each and all become paranoid and want "insurance" against the next guy/gal. "I won't tell if you don't!" becomes the mantra. Looking the other way is the order of the day. It's not that each and every person is involved in ever element of this subterfuge, but rather they are all involved to greater or lesser extents in the evil as a whole.

It's this filthy web of unimaginable deceit, lies and horror. Maybe the pedo thing is a part of this web, but it's not the only thing...and this is the core of what has nearly been exposed. Clearly it's horrific, if true, but it's not the only thing. Sadly, it's far worse. Profiting from wars, famine, corruption, trafficking (human and chemical), revenge, payoffs, dirty deals, and the like...it's endless. No, this is about "Fake News"....and the ability to control what people are 'permitted' to accept as real.

This is about "Damage Control", and more importantly..."CONTROL"

edit on 11/26/2016 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Many great posts, keep 'em coming! South Korea worldwide. Period. (?!?)

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Did somebody get close to exposing something so Earth shattering it may have had global consequences? The timing of the whole 'fake news' mantra certainly makes it look that way.

The fake news mantra deflects blame away from their fake news. Its not them lying their ass off, its all of you.

Let me chime in here, you've presented us with the other side of the coin.

This is precisely what we're ought to believe. The devide & conquer in full swing - 'us' against 'them'. Many have been duped to simply go along with the alleged fact that our MSM isn't fake-news at all. How do you folks call that, a perfect non sequitur?

Yes, intrptr. I've seen the other Bollocks as well. Hordes of gullible people swallowing every blatant disinfo-piece hook, line and sinker. And as if that wouldn't be enough confusion, we get loads of paid shills and (a)social bots to cherry the pie. Both - the alternative and the MSM are actually full of it with few exceptions, that's a no-brainer with Cptn. Obvious on board.

Media literacy, less generalization and more differentiation will help to actually combine both viewpoints. Yours and the OPs, as they're simply two sides of the same coin.

Trust nobody, question everything!

:
edit on 26-11-2016 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

Just adding a couple things you may find informative that I have personally been privy to. I know everyone is concerned about fake news, so I will only add those that I have actually experience with.

Our website. A work in progress.
www.sfhumantraffickingtaskforce.org...

Parent to Parent: Protecting Your Child in the Cyber Age

buying sex online can happen in minutes

Recognizing the Signs

Check to see if you have a local SART group. They will let you know what resources and training they have available. A Sexual Abuse Response Team is made up of first responders and have representation from the person that receives that first call, all the way up to the Governor's office. I am very proud of our team.

Like I said before, our team is very proactive and community based. We have constant training going on for all the members of the team and the police departments.

We have collaboration teams that cover everything from the Child Protection, Protection of Peoples with Disabilities, Support Services for Victims of Domestic Violence, Homeless Victims, we try to cover all the bases. Check with your local CANN. They are usually happy to get volunteers if you have some free time and are interested.
www.facebook.com...
edit on 26-11-2016 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: added link

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Here's a good reporter analysing the cover up in a logical way with regards to the coming spin.www.youtube.com... Now consider its all hidden in plain sight, then in ST louis another Pizza place gets raided, the owner while waiting to be processed is franticly typing a message to a police chief to get him off but the chief cant because its above him...what are we seeing here?
vwww.riverfronttimes.com... This happened last year.

edit on 26-11-2016 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-11-2016 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

No, this is about "Fake News"....and the ability to control what people are 'permitted' to accept as real. This is about "Damage Control", and more importantly..."CONTROL"

I think this sums it up pretty well.

It has always been about control. They have mastered this act and, we have been well groomed to gladly pay to hand it over.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Did somebody get close to exposing something so Earth shattering it may have had global consequences? The timing of the whole 'fake news' mantra certainly makes it look that way.

In more ways than just one. This idea of fake news devalues all news and suggests that anything is possible

Rumor and fear mongering

People are inclined to believe either all news is fake, or leaked news is somehow more (or just as) honest, accurate and for real than more established sources

When people can't (or won't) trust anyone it's easier to create a panic

P.S. I'm guilty of replying to the OP and not reading the whole thread I see

edit on 11/26/2016 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Well said as usual. However there was a post on twitter that could also tie into your final point. This was from Tzipi

twitter

it refers to info coming on the 28th of a month not yet posted. She refers to her previous post that there would be an an announcement/breakthrough (going from memory...not exact) on Oct 28. That is when Comey reopened the Clinton Email investigation.

Her twitter was only set up in Sept 2016. Apparently for a reason considering her activity.

She also posted a pic or two (after the last unknown month 28th ) of Bill Clinton which many have taken the info to be about him.

Also she said the date 28th is solid...apparently not the month tho.

Don't know if a thread should be made about this speculation or not so I haven't.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Some may wonder why I have authored this thread. I will explain.

You see, I have actually seen some of the evil I speak of first hand. In fact, I was even invited to participate in some of it, not for money, but for alleged “fun”. At the time I had a useful skill (perhaps still useful, but not so much now) and as a result I was exposed to some ‘elite’ types (not of this country though…well some, but indirectly).

“Don’t worry, nothing will happen…no one will EVER know!” was the mantra. It took all my fiber to not recoil in disgust at their suggestions (frankly, it took every fiber of my being not to react violently even). Back then, 20+ years ago, much of these things were so subdued and clandestine no one would have ever believed they even were real, but I saw it…first hand.

They know no masters, they fear nothing. They truly DO view themselves as untouchable, and perhaps they are. I’ve always waited for the moment when the collective world would peel back their onion of deceit and lies…and expose the horrors they find in “fun” and excess. They know no boundaries, and ever quest the next even more bizarre conquest. Honestly, I think it stems from boredom. They have EVERYTHING; they have private jets to fly them anywhere on Earth, they have guards, security systems (government and otherwise) and safe places where they are untouchable, they have untold sums of money….and they CONTROL everything, including the media which all those who might differ shall be silenced by.

And one thing which is worse is…there are more of them than we all care to think.

They care nothing for “Republican” or “Democrat” parties, they invite them all. The independents are nothing more than an entertaining sideline for them…a joke. They care about one thing, and one thing ONLY…them!

They have all manner of “secret societies”, but you know what? Those are just ‘fun’ social events for them. They are a convenient cover and a distraction for others. They have “action committees”, and they “charitable foundations”. They call themselves “PHILANTHROPISTS”, no, it’s just another way to say “Tax Shelter”. Laughably, then there are those too dumb to even do that (usually children of some of these mad alchemists) whom they call “Socialite Philanthropists” . Is that to be some kind of cruel and stupid joke on everyone else on the planet??? Why can’t they just call it “rich kid with nothing better to do…and who has a narcissistic personality on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook to feel (to themselves) like they actually mean something). Rhetorical question, sorry.

Now you think I may jest in my observations about these “socialites”, but actually it’s quite serious. They KNOW the evils of their empire, but they chose to ignore it for their own gain. They are just as much of the problem as the perpetrators as they provide ever more convenient cover.

It’s just endless. BUT…there IS a fuse somewhere, a fuse which leads to the bomb which blows this whole establishment world apart. AND, someone got VERY close to that fuse here just recently (in the last month or so)…and the sudden Fake News mantra should make this very clear to everyone!!

Look deeper. It's real!

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Hear hear!

This quite succinctly wraps up the whole stinky ball of wax in to one putrid package.

Is there a way to fix that?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

It’s just endless. BUT…there IS a fuse somewhere, a fuse which leads to the bomb which blows this whole establishment world apart. AND, someone got VERY close to that fuse here just recently (in the last month or so)…and the sudden Fake News mantra should make this very clear to everyone!!

Look deeper. It's real!

Would you care to tell us what site it was that someone got very close? Perhaps the area even?

I have been haunting twitter, 4chan, reddit, and now voat for over a month. Could this be the reason reddit and/or twitter shut down so many?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Is there a way to fix that?

Surprisingly, YES! Yes there is.

Keep digging. Keep fighting. Keep believing in all is not what it seems.

To coin a term from an old TV program; "the Truth is out there"...and it is. People just need to know how close they truly are to exposing the central nervous system of it. I don't know what that thread of discovery is, but I know by the recent events, the people have gotten VERY close...and those who wish to obfuscate it are reacting en-masse. That's a clue in my mind. Keep pushing.

Many times those who are lost in a mountain forest succumb to their own fears before realize they are closest to their goal, not knowing they almost survived.

I believe the "truth" is closer to the surface than we as a people have ever gotten.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Thanks for your post.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Again, this thread is not just about one single element of evil, but rather the suppression of all investigation into all manner of evils which, not so coincidentally, happen to be rearing themselves seemingly at the same time. I believe there is a reason for this phenomenon too.

Once those drunk with power and money feel they are untouchable and able to conduct their debauchery without regard to moral pressure or laws, they will. And they will do so with wild abandon, but in time their reckless and caution-to-the-wind mentalities catch up with them. They wonder in their hearts why they haven't been caught...and they become paranoid. This is the beginning of the end...and this is what we are seeing.

When they become paranoid they start collecting things; they start collecting the "goods" on others like them. Their mentality is, if they're going to go down so will everyone else around them. It's like an "insurance policy", or a "get out of jail FREE" card. This guy votes based on lobby money, this gal takes obscene amounts of charity money, this other guy has a twisted fetish, but facilitates the first two from his seedy connections, this other guy deals drugs, this other person deals in intelligence (dirt on leaders and deals)...this guy makes "problems" go away. They come in all sizes and flavors.

Pretty soon each and all become paranoid and want "insurance" against the next guy/gal. "I won't tell if you don't!" becomes the mantra. Looking the other way is the order of the day. It's not that each and every person is involved in ever element of this subterfuge, but rather they are all involved to greater or lesser extents in the evil as a whole.

It's this filthy web of unimaginable deceit, lies and horror. Maybe the pedo thing is a part of this web, but it's not the only thing...and this is the core of what has nearly been exposed. Clearly it's horrific, if true, but it's not the only thing. Sadly, it's far worse. Profiting from wars, famine, corruption, trafficking (human and chemical), revenge, payoffs, dirty deals, and the like...it's endless. No, this is about "Fake News"....and the ability to control what people are 'permitted' to accept as real.

This is about "Damage Control", and more importantly..."CONTROL"

It is obvious that the "Fake News" propaganda is an attempt to silence the truth. The timing of it, plus Julian Assanges "internet cut" was all done systematically and with precision to counter for damage control.

Let's hope our that pals at Wikileaks have one more blow to deliver to the beast. But Now if any is the best time to spread information while we still can. Because this fake news propaganda is calling for Chinese style censorship.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join