It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The stupid Jill Stein recount and what it means.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Yeah, she's a real paragon of integrity.

Okay what is your evidence that she's not? To me she was the most honest politician in this cycle. Her speeches sound like ATS on government corruption, wars, etc. or did you not actually listen to them?

You are kidding right? Tell me you haven't heard of WikiLeaks or the Clinton Chronicles.... or how about even the Benghazi hearings in Congress... you could have seen that on CSpan. Or how about the movie "Thirteen Hours"? What part of Clinton mishandled classified data with her private server in the bathroom and then covered it up best she could didn't you get.... the pedophile ring exposed on Weiner's laptop and videos surfacing of her and Huma.....The Clinton Foundation scandals...
wow just wow
Are you insane? I'm speaking of JILL STEIN! Not Clinton. Follow the damn thread.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Well, it looks like "The System Works" side of your theory proved to be accurate, DBCowboy.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Darn.

Now what am I going to do with all my t-shirts that say, "I survived Hillar-maggedon"?

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You can still wear and sell the T-Shirts proudly after the new Attorney General locks her up!

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join