It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The stupid Jill Stein recount and what it means.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

And people killed each other after Lincoln was elected.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst

originally posted by: Fromabove
Addressing the OP. The count may come back to bite Clinton in the back end. Republicans often vote using real person citizens and the democrats usualy use dead people, felons, and illegal aliens, and also interstate bus people to vote. They could lose millions of votes if they pursue this. Also as a side note, Trump was going to let her off the hook, but after this I think she'll go to jail after he gets in. So sad for her. Obama told her to concede. She should have left it there.

What we're witnessing here, is the Death of a Corrupt Government that's on it's very last leg, slowly drowning while still trying to appear relevant.

I think you're right, a lot of things are going to change, for the better. And then, the de-brainwashing will take place which will be the hardest for people at first to accept.

I'd be happy if the entire West went back to living like they did in the 1970's. But without the corrupt Gov in charge. That to me would be golden.

The election of Trump is not the "death of a corrupt government." I really wish it was, but it isn't. The military-industrial complex is still large and in charge.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fromabove
Addressing the OP. The count may come back to bite Clinton in the back end. Republicans often vote using real person citizens and the democrats usualy use dead people, felons, and illegal aliens, and also interstate bus people to vote. They could lose millions of votes if they pursue this. Also as a side note, Trump was going to let her off the hook, but after this I think she'll go to jail after he gets in. So sad for her. Obama told her to concede. She should have left it there.

Oooooooooooooooo, he can charge the lot of them with sedition and treason!

"Who wants blindfolds? Anybody? Hillary, Jill? How about you, George?"

"Aim for their faces"

edit on 11 26 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

edit on 11 26 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Like they care about their supporters. . .

Well yeah my friend.

But hey DB? Show those Dick heads some respect man!

😁

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Jill Stein getting money from foreign donors?

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   
This was the governmental response, which seems to sum up where this is headed, no where...... All this would do, is cause even more problems, such as if someone was really trying to cheat whom would it of most likely been, surly not Trump, nor I doubt the Russians for his benefit.Try Soros and Hillary's other crones It doesn't seem the DNC even really, wants to peruse this, it's a can of worms that once opened might be regretted big time.

“Nevertheless, we stand behind our election results, which accurately reflect the will of the American people,” it added.

The recount efforts have generated pushback by experts who said it would be enormously difficult to hack voting machines on a large scale. The administration, in its statement, confirmed reports from the Department of Homeland Security and intelligence officials that they did not see “any increased level of malicious cyberactivity aimed at disrupting our electoral process on Election Day.”

The administration said it remained “confident in the overall integrity of electoral infrastructure, a confidence that was borne out.” It added: “As a result, we believe our elections were free and fair from a cybersecurity perspective.”

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

It'll either prove our system works, or it'll prove that it doesn't.

It'll prove the system works alright, just not for those it was intended to work for.

A recount will either show that Trump won fairly or he cheated, giving Hillary the win. It will also show whether she lost fairly or grant her the ability to cheat and steal the election. I doubt that they'd even consider doing this if Hillary didn't think that she had a shot to steal the election.

I'm sure all the extra money raised for the cause will go to bribing people and manipulating the process, leaving Stein with just enough cash to install an underground bunker in her backyard. She'll need to lock herself inside for the next four years if she turns out to be the right "tool" for getting the job done.
Well
Of course it was Hillary and the Elites who cheated, after all didn't the Bush family help her with CIA hackers??? However there were not even machines to hack in at least one of the three contested states. It's ridiculous to think it was Trump who cheated.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: Voiceofthemajority

Lets call the Clintons/Democrats the Dolphins and Trump the Cowboys,just like those football teams we know the team and the coach,but both teams are are part of the NFL and who runs that(Hunt,Tagliabue) is not as well known ,but whoever they are they dont care who wins as long as they are in control.
Except that the Neocons didn't want Trump to win. That is evident by Jeb and W getting behind Hillary at the 11th hour. That should tell you something.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueMule
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Yeah, tree huggers and vegans are usually plotting violence against noble patriotic gunowners when they aren't doing yoga or recycling something 🙄

The rioters in the street are violent leftists out of the same cookie cutter as the Soros-inspired Occupy movement only more violent.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
They won't overturn the election, the majority of the people have spoken. Win some lose some.

They did not want an incompetent fool for a president.

We don't do dictatorship in this country, we do democracy.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

This is just my opinion.

Right now we are in the midst of a political issue concerning the votes cast in 3 states. Hillary lackey, Jill Stein is pushing for a recount.

What does that mean?

What it means is that Jill Stein needs to be dealt with. The third-party BS doesn't for one second hold water.

This is the NWO trying to overthrow the voice of the American People.

This is the stuff revolutions are all about.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
May aliens abduct Jill Stein Soros and the Pantsuit b'tch.

Earth would be much more pleasant without them, ...heaves...

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Sorry but I don't listen to right-wing fake news

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Jill Stein received more money in the last 24 hours than during her entire 2016 campaign. Who's donating to her? Because it sure as hell isn't her supporters.

That and the fact that when the election is close enough automatic recounts are triggered.
Were any states close enough to trigger the auto recounts?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Yeah, she's a real paragon of integrity.

Okay what is your evidence that she's not? To me she was the most honest politician in this cycle. Her speeches sound like ATS on government corruption, wars, etc. or did you not actually listen to them?

You are kidding right? Tell me you haven't heard of WikiLeaks or the Clinton Chronicles.... or how about even the Benghazi hearings in Congress... you could have seen that on CSpan. Or how about the movie "Thirteen Hours"? What part of Clinton mishandled classified data with her private server in the bathroom and then covered it up best she could didn't you get.... the pedophile ring exposed on Weiner's laptop and videos surfacing of her and Huma.....The Clinton Foundation scandals...
wow just wow
edit on 28-11-2016 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

You have no moral high ground to make false accusations without charges and Hillary's day in court. Why does Hillary deserve less justice, punishment and forgiveness than Petreaus for the same crime? At least that one should be provable.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueMule

Sorry but I don't listen to right-wing fake news

Oh no but I'm guessing you get all your Progressive talking points from Move On and Huffpo....
Id laugh but our Republic is at stake
As Providence would have it, I am no fan of the Bush family. Especially considering this

edit on 29-11-2016 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

You have no moral high ground to make false accusations without charges and Hillary's day in court. Why does Hillary deserve less justice, punishment and forgiveness than Petreaus for the same crime? At least that one should be provable.

As a matter of fact I have plenty of high moral ground. I just don't happen to fall for CNN's fake news propaganda. I have to ask why you value CNN over Julian Assange. Why do you make excuses for her? Why do you believe her. Why do you believe that it was just an accident that she had no pulse over our CIA annex near our own embassy in Benghazi? Do you really believe that our State Department doesn't know what goes on all the time in these places.... like oh woops we can send drones to murder American citizens abroad but we don't know what's happening in our own embassy after many many many calls for help.
I think you in da nile.
I tell you what.... go watch 13 Hours and then get back to me. You can get it on Netflix.
Also you asked did Hillary deserve less punishment than Petraeus. I'm not really sure that's quite what you meant, but it's what your grammar broke down to. My answer to you is that Petraeus was the fall guy for Hillary and her mistakes and was easier to take down. The FBI have their reasons why they opened up the case, closed it, reopened then closed it again. You tell me why that was going on?
Want to tell me the death of the woman investigating the Clinton Foundation suddenly was an accident.... please.... are you naïve by accident or deliberately?
edit on 29-11-2016 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
The Father of Lies is rampant this election.

I don't understand what is happening either, so hard to put in words. Hillary Clinton deserves her day in court as much as Petreaeus got his. Look how justice worked out for him. The country is all ready to forgive him.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Seems to me even if the recount turned to Hillary, it would give the Trump camp an open door to call for a recount in all the states he lost by a small margin and that would cause all the Democrat shenanigans to come out in the open and no longer be glossed over by the media and balance out the equation so that Trump would win anyway and the Democrat party would implode.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join