It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The stupid Jill Stein recount and what it means.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: JustMike
the fact hes still alive probably means deep state believes they can work with him.

Of course one could argue that the outcome of those meeting was that he wasn't going to "play ball" and thus we see plan B pop into fruition the day before Thanksgiving.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Voiceofthemajority

Lets call the Clintons/Democrats the Dolphins and Trump the Cowboys,just like those football teams we know the team and the coach,but both teams are are part of the NFL and who runs that(Hunt,Tagliabue) is not as well known ,but whoever they are they dont care who wins as long as they are in control.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck
It's not an assumption on my part. I see such shenanigans as a given. The only question is to what extent by each side, and by what method. My main concern here is that some members imply this vote-rigging is a Dem-only thing. I find that a bit bothersome. Historical precedent is not a useful guide either, because if we dig far back enough in politics, absolutely anything goes.

But fundamentally, I think we agree.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

Agreed. I'm just looking at who is in power in these particular states. Those in power have the lists, the information, and the access to easily pull off the deed. All three states are Democratic-controlled. If we were talking about Georgia or North Carolina, I would suspect Republicans. If we were talking about Florida, it could be either side.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
While I think the idea of a recount is a good idea, I do have to side with a few others in here about why only those states and not ones where Hillary won? That's what makes this look like a disruptive event rather than an honest recount effort. If this is an issue with a rigged election, then I would be demanding that every state that was close should be recounted. Regardless of who won the states. This just seems pandery.

On a side note to this whole recount topic:
It doesn't matter at this point if She won those states or not. She conceded the race. Even if it was provable that she won all 50 states it doesn't matter because she dropped out of the election by conceding. If she wants to have her lawyers jump in and represent her interests during the recount fine, but she doesn't have a standing on it ether way.

Lets look at it this way:
If you and I are running in a marathon and you're ahead of me by half a mile when we get to the last mile of it. Then you decide that you're just going to walk away, then you lost by default. You can't come back and demand a re-race because I tripped before passing the finish line. No, you would look like a fool for even asking for one.

So why are we giving the same attitude a pass when it comes to Hillary? She waited less then 48 hours before she conceded. If there was a real concern she should have been like most Presidential candidates and waited till ALL of the votes were in before conceding, but she didn't. She walked off from the race before it was done. Now she has to live with that decision and move on with her life. Yes I know that this "HAS NOTHING" to do with Hillary, but rather Stein but still Hillary could tell her to drop it. Instead we have Hillary's lawyers helping out.

Time to attack Hillary supporters who are going to read this and talk carp to me about it:
Lets look at what's transpired since Trump won the election:

*Russia has called, and Putin has even made a press conference about working with the US
*North Korea has backed off a little from it's pre-election anti-American behavior
*The stock market has been growing and growing
*NATO countries are taking a more aggressive move towards anti-terrorism
*Daesh (ISIL) has not really made any kind of move which they swore in video form that they were going to attack

And Trump isn't even officially President yet. So as much as I disliked both candidates, I will sit back and not (female Dog) about this since we are moving in a good direction.
edit on 26-11-2016 by Guyfriday because: spalling errows

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
If it was up to me I would ban political parties. They do more harm than good imo. I am reluctant to restrict or ban much of anything, but i would in this case.
edit on 26-11-2016 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

Soros recently stated that he would spend his entire fortune to get Hillary elected. This is just part of his latest effort.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
CLINTON HYPOCRISY FOR DUMMIES:
twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Soros recently stated that he would spend his entire fortune to get Hillary elected. This is just part of his latest effort.

That's disturbing. Thanks for posting that

leftexposed.org...

thefreethoughtproject.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Addressing the OP. The count may come back to bite Clinton in the back end. Republicans often vote using real person citizens and the democrats usualy use dead people, felons, and illegal aliens, and also interstate bus people to vote. They could lose millions of votes if they pursue this. Also as a side note, Trump was going to let her off the hook, but after this I think she'll go to jail after he gets in. So sad for her. Obama told her to concede. She should have left it there.

edit on 26-11-2016 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst

leftexposed.org...

You're Welcome.

MORE Soros:
twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fromabove
Addressing the OP. The count may come back to bite Clinton in the back end. Republicans often vote using real person citizens and the democrats usualy use dead people, felons, and illegal aliens, and also interstate bus people to vote. They could lose millions of votes if they pursue this. Also as a side note, Trump was going to let her off the hook, but after this I think she'll go to jail after he gets in. So sad for her. Obama told her to concede. She should have left it there.

What we're witnessing here, is the Death of a Corrupt Government that's on it's very last leg, slowly drowning while still trying to appear relevant.

I think you're right, a lot of things are going to change, for the better. And then, the de-brainwashing will take place which will be the hardest for people at first to accept.

I'd be happy if the entire West went back to living like they did in the 1970's. But without the corrupt Gov in charge. That to me would be golden.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Fromabove

I only can hope that there are some honest people left in government who will do the right thing.

I think you are right though, Hillary screwed the pooch here.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst

leftexposed.org...

You're Welcome.

MORE Soros:
twitter.com...

Here's some nice gems from your post -
Nice Find.

'Computer voting scientist' J.Alex Halderman and 'voting-rights attorney' John Bonifaz claim that Clinton's tallies fell 7% shy of their model's prediction. The group reported than o evidence of hacking or manipulation has taken place. Their model has not been made public.

John Bonifaz previously served as the Executive Director and then the General Counsel of the National Voting Rights Institute. The National Voting Rights Institute was founded by George Soros.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: DBCowboy

There are flaws in any voting system , either inherent or by design , remember the hanging chad ?

Yeah, but...the 'hanging chad' (dangling, pregnant chad) is 'barely' a design flaw. That wonderful, beautiful, gorgeous hanging chad shows VOTER INTENT in a recount...

...which is something an electronic voting machine could never show after election day has passed.

I am so concerned we are going to be led even further away from paper ballots-- because *hey* optical tabulators can be manipulated or some other machinated sh*t, after all this election crisis is over.

Or maybe we are just being led away from the Electoral College. Either or both..'they' know election crises can be used as a catalyst for the most horrific election reforms.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Volunteer!?!!?!?!?!!?

What about the millions of dollars asshat Stein is raising?? The legal fees will be well covered by the amount raised so far, so they should be paying these volunteers since asshat Stein is WASTING THEIR FREAKIN TIME!!!

Good lord!

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Remember...Soros is still just a puppet for the Rothschilds:

My work here is done. #Recount2016 is mainstream. @HillaryClinton will be in the White House in January. #ImWithHer #TheEndOfTrump

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Jill Stein is another perfect example of a Camp Crooked bought and paid for political hack fraud, just like the sell out mad man Bernie Sanders, another back stabbing liar. None of these losers have any back bone.

This so called Green Party candidate Stein spit in the faces of her own supporters by coming out now and recounting their votes because Crooked Hillary threatened Jill to do it, or else her political career would be destroyed for stealing votes from the Wicked Witch Hillary Rotten Clinton.

These nut jobs cannot even figure out who they are against, or who they support. One thing is very crystal clear though, and that is that they follow the biggest $. ~$heopleNation

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: NerdGoddess
I'm interested to know whether a recount will be done or not. However the outcome of that doesn't really worry me as I disliked all the candidates equally. I am however concerned about the conversation going on in here that (and maybe i'm mistaken, wouldn't be the first time) Seems to be revolving around liberals and republicans potentially killing each other in a civil war over an election..... That concerns me more than who is the president.

-Alee

It happened when Lincoln was elected.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation

This so called Green Party candidate Stein spit in the faces of her own supporters . . .

Like they care about their supporters. . .

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join