It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The stupid Jill Stein recount and what it means.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Jill Stein received more money in the last 24 hours than during her entire 2016 campaign. Who's donating to her? Because it sure as hell isn't her supporters.

Again i say, George Soros.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Whoa!

That just pulled the pieces of the puzzle together for me. Hillary funnels money to Stein to request a recount, keeping her from looking desperate. Once the recount is scheduled, her campaign gets involved, to either skew the recount or to ensure evidence of past attempts to skew it aren't found... or both.

Stein rakes in some cash, and becomes a hero to Hillary supporters. She also forges a powerful alliance with the Clinton machine. Hillary gets a second shot at skewing the results. The only question now is, will she succeed? If Trump has any sense (which he obviously does) he will have his best attorneys involved closely.

I still say there's the danger that evidence of Democratic tampering could be found... and another poster mentioned a terrifying prospect there as well: If these states' votes are thrown out due to Democratic tampering, sending the decision to the Supreme Court, and the Supreme Court then chooses the party that cheated and caused the decision to fall to them...

...something about fresh manure in a rotating air propulsion mechanism...

Looks like the Trump-Clinton Comedy Hour is gonna get picked up for another season. It just isn't looking as humorous as before.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustMike
a reply to: Annee
Could be that the OP just meant he thought Jill Stein was stupid. The title is ambiguous in that way.

Yes, but in his OP one of the scenarios is Jill's right and Hillary wins. Does that still make her stupid?

And the millions of dollars - - well, it has to go somewhere. I think vote counters are paid - - so, that means you are supporting someone who would be out of a job without the recount.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

Dead people don't vote of their own will... obviously. The 'graveyard vote' is a locally time-honored way of skewing election results, by the people in charge getting volunteers to travel around and vote using the names of deceased voters.

That was my point: the votes of the dead are used by those in power.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

My country can announce campaign and hold an election in 6 weeks and we use paper ballots ...we have suffered yours for 18 months yes its been entertaining at times but its got to come to an end soon surely.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Clinton campaign now says they will participate in the recount as well since Jill filed it.

What a happy sweet little coincidence.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum
It's not my election. I have already made that quite clear in this thread.

My only concern is that the vote is as legal and constitutional as it can be, because the POTUS's power and influence extends far beyond the US. So, the person who should have been chosen according to the system in place, ought to be chosen. That's all.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
If tptb really just intend to push america into a civil war type conflict, they would do it by creating a "life or death" emotiinally charged election by pushing racism 24/7, culminating in a surprise "tragic" ending for the left, then later flip it and install the criminal Clinton and thus have a sitting president that is viewed as a coup by the right. They spread the idea to the left of any conservatives being subhuman "bigots" and spur them to continue to assault and insult the subhumans while they begin to round up guns under a Clinton executive order.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Whats that Shakepeare play,Much ado about nothing,Trump won by the rules of the game,if the rule was one vote-one value he would of spent most of his time in the larger cities Im sure,in so far as Presidential influence beyond America's borders dont expect any changes; THIS ISNT ABOUT THE CONSTITUTION it is about trying to usurp the election result and the sad fact here is if Hillary does reverse the result via her proxies challenge I doubt America has the resolve to keep the Republic.All Republics in history end up dictatorships this is a critical period.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck
I didn't express my point well enough, I guess.

Using dead voters' names to vote does not mean that they'll (mainly) be votes for Hillary and it is frankly wrong to assume they would be. While that assumption might be applied to the majority of illegal aliens' votes -- and your own argument on that point states some good and valid reasons why -- it should not be applied with such uniformity to "dead" voters' votes.

The votes of the dead may be used by those in power. As you said. But they might also be used by those who wish to take that power for themselves.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
I doubt America has the resolve to keep the Republic.All Republics in history end up dictatorships this is a critical period.

You may be right. There are people on this site that desire a dictatorship and many more in the population.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yes, people who want a dictator voted for trump. But not all trump voters want a dictator

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum
We could argue this back and forth but to address your comments, I'll reply with the following:
Trump has won by the rules of the game when the electoral college has met, the members have cast their vote and that vote is declared for Mr Trump.

If the rule was that every vote counted equally, Trump would have surely spent a lot more time in places like California. But he didn't, because the electoral college votes are what matter and so he used his time and resources to try and get those votes.

We have no idea what changes might occur in Europe or elsewhere due to a new POTUS. Please, let's hold off on judging that.

POTUS votes are very much about the US Constitution. The 2000 Bush -- Gore vote was decided by the SCOTUS as a constitutional matter. If they decided the POTUS vote was not such they would not have taken the case but would have passed it back to a lower court. The US Constitution matters and this vote (ETA: ie, Trump -- Clinton, END Eta) was also influenced by concerns about some of its amendments, including the 2nd.

I think Americans have plenty of resolve to keep their republic. Okay, it might take a lot to get them to rise up and defend it, but if pushed, they will. I am damned certain of that.

edit on 26/11/16 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I'm just pointing out that your assumption is the opposite of historical usage. There is a precedent over here. And that precedent was set by Democrats (although I would not assume the Republicans wouldn't do the same thing).

TheRedneck

ETA: look up the name Bill Baxley sometime. In the 1986 gubernatorial election, he lost and complained to the state Supreme Court. One of his complaints was that the graveyards voted against him (those in office skewed the election). There was a lot of outrage over that... not because the graveyards had voted, but because he dared openly declare it. After about a week, he withdrew from the race and has never been mentioned in politics here again.

It has been happening since people started dying, but it's a dirty little secret that few outside of politics knows about.

edit on 11/26/2016 by TheRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueMule
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yes, people who want a dictator voted for trump. But not all trump voters want a dictator

If he is, I'll fight him.

But I was referring to your Hitlery, queen of evil.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
This is just my opinion.

Right now we are in the midst of a political issue concerning the votes cast in 3 states. Hillary lackey, Jill Stein is pushing for a recount.

What does that mean?

If the counts come back the same, then she will have wasted millions on a political gamble. Trump will remain president.

If the count comes back different? Then evil-queen-bitch Hillary will become the evil ruler/dictator of the US.

But really, if the count comes back different, then that means that there are flaws within our voting system. It would indicate voter fraud on a massive scale. It would demand reform, voter ID, more laws, controls over the process.

It would indicate that our system is flawed and that the people in charge of the system, corrupt or at the very least, inept.

So if the bootlicker Stein wants to do a recount, we should all welcome it.

It'll either prove our system works, or it'll prove that it doesn't.

If...and thats a big IF the count comes back in favor of Clinton...it proves nothing. 50% chance the first count was right and 50% chance the second was right. They need to do a third and if it comes back one vote different from the first two...do it again, and again, and again until you have at least three times matching one number.

You can't take the second count as valid just because it was the latest. Who is to say the first count wasn't perfect and the second was corrupt.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Good point.

Especially if Hillary's obeyers are doing the counting.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I agree with you bar for the overseas bit,putting on my conspiracy hat I would say there is a plan outlined by Wesley Clark about a decade ago and if Trump doesn't follow it theres a secret socierty and a smoking gun out there to keep the status quo ,Kissinger has visited him the fact hes still alive probably means deep state believes they can work with him.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I would not mind seeing a recount to put it to rest for all. No matter how it comes out though, I think we should say lesson learned and move on. Demand better over sight next election if errors are found. It's been declared Trump's job.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join