It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The stupid Jill Stein recount and what it means.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueMule
a reply to: GodEmperor

Yeah right let's fear the tantrums of tree huggers and vegans instead of the domestic terrorism of armed right-wing extremists drunk on koolaid and testosterone

hahahahahaha

When the leftists kill people and destroy property, it's a tantrum.

It's attitudes like this that guarantee a civil war.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Well, what do you know ...as of this morning Hillary is now involved in the recount. All going according to plan, as I have been saying all along. Prepare to watch your vote slowly ...slowly ...disappear

In a statement on Saturday morning, Marc Erik Elias the general counsel for Hillary for America announced “Now that a recount has been initiated in Wisconsin, we intend to participate in order to ensure the process proceeds in a manner that is fair to all sides. If Jill Stein follows through as she has promised and pursues recounts in Pennsylvania and Michigan, we will take the same approach in those states as well.”

link

edit on 26-11-2016 by Voiceofthemajority because: link added

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Hopefully the recount will give us all the chance to see how the shoe feels on the other foot.

Right-wingers are more viscous and more armed. Their terrorism would make the protests/riots look like tantrums by comparison.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueMule

I already covered my thoughts on that in the OP.

I won't kill anyone who doesn't mean harm to me or mine.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Hopefully the recount will give us all the chance to see how the shoe feels on the other foot.

Right-wingers are more viscous and more armed. Their terrorism would make the protests/riots look like tantrums by comparison.

I would have said its not very liberal of you to hope for violence, but of course, we now know violence is very much the liberal way.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Yeah, tree huggers and vegans are usually plotting violence against noble patriotic gunowners when they aren't doing yoga or recycling something 🙄

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Hillary's attorney is involved in the recount. That means that they have stuff enough ballots within the last two weeks to steal the election. They stuff 5000 ballots for Hillary in Michigan recount. That was why it all of a sudden turn up out of nowhere. That was the beta test. Recounts can not identify fraudulent votes. It was already screened the first time. Now that they know it works, they will reproduce the same thing on a much larger scale. They have a list of thousands of registered voters who did not vote. Those names will be unloaded in the recount.

We know Hillary is involved because overnight Jill was bankrolled 3 million. She can't even raise that much money in her election yet someone was willing to give her that much for a recount.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Jill Stein received more money in the last 24 hours than during her entire 2016 campaign. Who's donating to her? Because it sure as hell isn't her supporters.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Jill Stein received more money in the last 24 hours than during her entire 2016 campaign. Who's donating to her? Because it sure as hell isn't her supporters.

DING DING DING.......WINNER!!!!!

There in is the truth of Hillary's involvement.

I am waiting to see a recount that goes for her.....what do you think the American population will do them?

All though completely false and made up, I expect to hear that there is unequivocal proof of tampering from an outside force and that many many many Hillary votes were not registered. For fun, lets make it a Cold War 3rd party and you get a population buzzing for action against said 3rd party. "Look over here while I do this over here." The old slight of hand maneuver. Magicians have been using it for years. But hey, what do I know.

Can't wait to vomit when I see this happen.

Time to flush the RNC and DNC and start new.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Yeah, tree huggers and vegans are usually plotting violence against noble patriotic gunowners when they aren't doing yoga or recycling something 🙄

In your post inferred that you were hoping that there would be a violent outcome to this issue. How is this reply relevant to my reply to that comment. If it is meant as some sort of rebuttal, it is a very low quality one.
edit on 26-11-2016 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

In the best American tradition, I would rather fight than give in to bullies, terrorists, dictators, extremists. That's not the same as hoping for a violent outcome.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

In the best American tradition, I would rather fight than give in to bullies, terrorists, dictators, extremists. That's not the same as hoping for a violent outcome.

That is not the meaning you conveyed in the post we are referring to.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

it would be just as absurd to assume that all of them voted for one candidate only.

Not really.

Trump is staunchly anti-trespassers and anti-sanctuary cities. For an illegal trespasser to vote for Trump would be akin to voting for self-deportation. Also, as someone who has lived in one of the most politically corrupt states in the union all my life (thank God for Louisiana and Florida), I can tell you that the graveyards vote regularly for one specific candidate... typically whoever controls the political machine at that time.

I am not naive enough to proclaim that Trump's campaign is lilly-white and pure on this issue, but I am also awake enough to know that the most powerful political machine in America today... the Clintons... are the ones with all the dirty cards to play and the will to play them.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: amfirst1
Bear in mind, I've already said in this thread that I expect any recount will still give Trump as the winner. ETA: back in a post on page 4 of this thread, I concluded by saying: "And honestly, I don't think Stein has a prayer of overturning the results in all three of those states."

I can't put my stance much plainer than that.

But you said:

Hillary's attorney is involved in the recount. That means that they have stuff enough ballots within the last two weeks to steal the election.

It doesn't "mean" anything of the sort. It only means Clinton has a legal representative involved in the process.

Then you said:

They stuff 5000 ballots for Hillary in Michigan recount. That was why it all of a sudden turn up out of nowhere.

Votes didn't turn up out of nowhere. I agree, the Michigan count took a suspiciously long time. But unless you can provide verifiable evidence from reliable sources, your statement is baseless.

Then:

They have a list of thousands of registered voters who did not vote. Those names will be unloaded in the recount.

The first may be true, the second is unsupportable without proof. Do you have any proof?

Then:

We know Hillary is involved because overnight Jill was bankrolled 3 million. She can't even raise that much money in her election yet someone was willing to give her that much for a recount.

Hillary Clinton is not the only person who can come up with $3 million. We do not know she is involved. It doesn't even have to be anyone who has been involved in the voting process up til this time.

Do I suspect Hillary might be involved? Yes. I do. But "might" is not definitive. You are saying she is and we "know" it. Well, we don't. So I will not state that she is, because we have no proof of that.

Do you have any hard, irrefutable evidence for what you claim? If you haven't, why not just stick to facts and take the moral high ground?
edit on 26/11/16 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck
Don't forget I was addressing the issue of not only illegal aliens, but also the member's statement that "dead people" voted. I treated them together. Obviously, dead people don't care who wins. Only the living who use their names do. So, that argument of yours doesn't affect what I said in that respect.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
This is just my opinion.

Right now we are in the midst of a political issue concerning the votes cast in 3 states. Hillary lackey, Jill Stein is pushing for a recount.

What does that mean?

If the counts come back the same, then she will have wasted millions on a political gamble. Trump will remain president.

If the count comes back different? Then evil-queen-bitch Hillary will become the evil ruler/dictator of the US.

But really, if the count comes back different, then that means that there are flaws within our voting system. It would indicate voter fraud on a massive scale. It would demand reform, voter ID, more laws, controls over the process.

It would indicate that our system is flawed and that the people in charge of the system, corrupt or at the very least, inept.

So if the bootlicker Stein wants to do a recount, we should all welcome it.

It'll either prove our system works, or it'll prove that it doesn't.

OK, great - - you looked at it from many perspectives.

But, how does that make it stupid? As in your thread title.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
On behalf of the rest of the world we are over your god damned election just get on with it.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee
Could be that the OP just meant he thought Jill Stein was stupid. The title is ambiguous in that way.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Voiceofthemajority
Well, what do you know ...as of this morning Hillary is now involved in the recount. All going according to plan, as I have been saying all along. Prepare to watch your vote slowly ...slowly ...disappear

In a statement on Saturday morning, Marc Erik Elias the general counsel for Hillary for America announced “Now that a recount has been initiated in Wisconsin, we intend to participate in order to ensure the process proceeds in a manner that is fair to all sides. If Jill Stein follows through as she has promised and pursues recounts in Pennsylvania and Michigan, we will take the same approach in those states as well.”

link

Not Surprised. Stein hates both candidates, yet here she is. Why we must ask is she doing this?

George Soros is a sore loser. He hates to lose, and the thought of losing his dream of a Utopian

Created Society in his own Image Infuriates him to the core of his black heart.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum
You're fully entitled to your opinion, but I'm not "over" this election, whatever attitude God may have to it or not. Not until it is definitely over for the people of the USA. As there are legal processes still in train that could affect its outcome, it's not over yet.

If you don't want to follow it any longer, no-one is making you.

edit on 26/11/16 by JustMike because: correct "if making" to "is making" in last line.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join