It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The stupid Jill Stein recount and what it means.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

I agree. It's why I have no problem with it.

I guess the issues I do have are the partisan motivations for Stein doing it in just states where Trump won.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueMule

I would rather see a civil war than see half the country give in to local gun-toting dictator wanna-bee RWNJs

I'm sure you would.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: NerdGoddess
Seems to be revolving around liberals and republicans potentially killing each other in a civil war over an election..... That concerns me more than who is the president.

-Alee

Republicans will win that war. The libs don't own guns and hate gun violence, right? They would be throwing rocks and Molotov cocktails as they get their heads blown off by my .44 Automag.

I know, it must be so annoying to see them all protesting. But if their guy wins, you'll kill them. Lol.

-Alee

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
I see those partisan issues as bothersome but not all that surprising. After all, a "green" candidate is more likely to be supportive of a Dem than a Rep POTUS. That's just my observation, though, FWIW.

At the end of the day, I think it will be a good thing. It's not wasted millions to show the election was conducted legally. Or at least, the candidate who won did so legally, in spite of any illegalities by anyone along the way. Hopefully, that will be demonstrated. And honestly, I don't think Stein has a prayer of overturning the results in all three of those states.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustMike
a reply to: UnBreakable
You're talking about murdering people on the basis of their political beliefs. I live in a formerly Communist country where people were actually executed on that basis.

I assume you're an American, so please... You are better than that. Okay?

I am an American. But if a civil war erupts and another wants to hurt my family and loved ones, due to their political beliefs, I will defend and fight back.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

I sure would. Americans don't give in to Foreign or domestic terrorists and their threats of violence and war.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Or allowing for a Trump presidency?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Now that I partially agree with. I'm not going out of my way to harm anyone over the election, and I don't identify fully with either side, but if any of you of either side show up at my home with your panties in a bunch and a weapon in your hand...... Say your best prayers.

I don't think it will come to that because I like to think our country is as a whole a bit more civilized than that but who am I but one person.

-Alee

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: DBCowboy

Can you tell me in a couple of sentences WHO/WHAT IS JILL STEIN? The name is all over the place with no info on WTF she is or does. thanx.

Jill Stein is/was the Green Party candidate. An environmental extremist.

In other words, a NOBODY looking for 5 minutes of fame.. before going back to being a NOBODY. Gotcha. Thanx!

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Seems to be revolving around liberals and republicans potentially killing each other in a civil war over an election..... That concerns me more than who is the president.

-Alee

Republicans will win that war. The libs don't own guns and hate gun violence, right? They would be throwing rocks and Molotov cocktails as they get their heads blown off by my .44 Automag.

I know, it must be so annoying to see them all protesting. But if their guy wins, you'll kill them. Lol.

-Alee

People can protest peacefully all they want. I would only kill if someone tried to kill me or a loved one first.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Any bets on them finding 10-20k over the votes Hillary needed to win. I think this has the chance to make even more people lose faith in our election system.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Okay well as far as that goes, we are on the same page. Nothing more important than family and loved ones.

-Alee

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

What on earth are you talking about?

What terrorists?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

What terrorists?

The half of the country that voted for Trump, of course.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I can fully understand self-defense. That's a different issue entirely, as under the Castle Doctrine self-defense is solely that -- and not murder.

My sincere apologies for misinterpreting your previous post.

But to stay more on the topic, do you personally feel that enough people would feel strongly enough to resort to force of arms, in an attempt to prevent a transition of power if this "recount" challenge does not go the way they want? Okay, some extremists might, but your system of government and your Constitution says that on Nov 3, 2020, those who want change have the right to vote for an alternative? That is darned well graven in stone. While some countries don't have that guarantee, you in the US do -- right down to the actual day your next POTUS will be elected.

Besides those few extremists, wouldn't the majority be better advised to simply wait and try again? Via your system of voting? It's served you well for over 200 years and (aside from the civil war, which was not about voting), it had made your country the most powerful in the world -- regardless of which party held power in Congress, or which party's candidate was POTUS.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Given the rhetoric, if civil war was part of the agenda, Hillary becoming POTUS would probably guarantee it.

It's a shame what democrats have allow Obama to do to this country, their silence over Obama's accumulation of presidential powers, and now that power will be in the hands of their worst nightmare. Maybe democrats should have thought things through: 60% of democrats were opposed to Bush surveillance program, 60% of democrats were opposed to Snowden revealing Obama's surveillance program. They always excused Obama's power grabs as 'oh well he's a wise leader and will use restraint', well now that didn't last long, because they were too stupid to see that Obama and democrats would not be in power forever.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor

originally posted by: Ohanka

What terrorists?

The half of the country that voted for Trump, of course.

Just those few who would use fear as a political tool.

Guys, you can't force half the country to drink your RWNJ koolaid. You can't point to nukes and guns and expect to get your way. Grow up.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I won't even kill a spider...but a crazed Alt-LeftGlobalistEliteSprirtCookingPedophile coming after my family gets both barrels, point blank.

Hey, wait a min...Isn't this thread supposed to be about Jill Stein's Soros-sponsored stupid recount gimmick?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Are you saying democrats do not use fear as a political tool?

Or are you just opposed to the people who do not share your ideology using fear as a political tool?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

Yeah right let's fear the tantrums of tree huggers and vegans instead of the domestic terrorism of armed right-wing extremists drunk on koolaid and testosterone

edit on 777Saturday000000America/ChicagoNov000000SaturdayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join