It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The stupid Jill Stein recount and what it means.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If the count comes back different? Then evil-queen-bitch Hillary will become the evil ruler/dictator of the US.

Why does everyone ignore the possibility that the result could be less votes for Hillary?

I wonder if Dems are sneaky enough to have hacked the system to tip in Trump's favour in order to make it look like Reps hacked it to help Trump win (or vice versa)...

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
What it means is that Clinton will become President which the left wants. They will "confirm" the lie that Russia hacked us which the left wants. And they will prove that the Electoral College system has to go which the left all of a sudden wants because it actually didn't go their way. That's what this will all mean. I said on here before the election that they will not allow her to lose. Nothing I've seen so far has changed my mind.
edit on 26-11-2016 by awhispersecho because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I'm sure we can all agree that in principle the concept of recounting is necessary.

But people are impatient and have political agendas on the line, so that makes it hard to keep our eye on the principle, and celebrate the fact that we live in a country with such things as votes
edit on 703Saturday000000America/ChicagoNov000000SaturdayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Two things come to mind when I hear of Stein's recount...

• Why Stein? Why isn't Hillary demanding a recount? Could it be the she's planning for 2020?

Looking at her actions since the election, she's gone dark. No media exposure. No public statements. Just a couple of photo-ops with various non-celebrities, quietly leaked through Facebook. She's sitting back watching her protesters. From where I sit, she may be afraid to challenge the votes, because she herself doesn't want to be implicated in any shenanigans she pulled. A recount could involve verification of potential dual voters, deceased voters, illegal voters... and she wants as far from the spotlight as she can be if that mess pops up.

Not to mention, if Hillary's popular vote victory suddenly ceases to exist, so does her Trump card (pun sorta intended, but not really) for the 2020 election.

• Exactly what is Stein trying to accomplish? For Hillary to win, she's got to overturn the count in all three states.One, maybe, two, possibly, but all three? That would raise an awful lot of red flags for people already convinced Hillary and those around her are hardened criminals. Not to mention, if the people who voted for Trump suddenly see their win overturned... the riots might reverse. Instead of kids throwing a temper tantrum, we'll see angry adults. Instead of burning their own neighborhoods, we'll see incursions into offending neighborhoods. Instead of being easily corralled by the police, we might see armed confict.There's a huge gulf between the two sides so far as temperament us concerned. None of this could benefit Stein... so is she being paid? If so, why does she need to raise the money?

Or maybe she wants to legitimize the vote to quell the rioting children? Nah... that's getting too fantastic.

TheRedneck

• posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:04 AM
    link   

originally posted by: Adonsa
    a reply to: DBCowboy

Hi DBCowboy,

The recount will open up opportunities for voter fraud, specifically tampering in favor of Hillary.

The re-count isn't necessary, as the Clintons will order enough un-pledged electors to change their minds and vote for Hillary on Dec 22nd, to trigger a win for her. The Clintons have very effective ways to deal with anyone who fails to do as they're told.

Electors, who defy their constituents, might enjoy a healthy life to follow (unless they talk, or unless they might talk).

Keywords for the leftist search engines: Blackmail, Extortion, Intimidation, Bribery, Corruption

Doesn't matter what happens on Dec 19.

What matters is if Congress refuses to accept a changed electoral vote in January and refuses to ratify it and has to elect the president themselves...

Trump wins either way.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:15 AM
    link   
    Thing is If Clinton had won Trump and his supporters would have demanded a recount also to say they would have not is just not accepting reality.
    I think the count will still say Trump wins but it is part of the democratic process you have.
    I also think you should have had an election process like ours in the UK you just don't get all the squabbling over here after the result.
    But then again it sure makes great entertainment.

Oh and who is in the electoral college? I have never heard any names mentioned because it looks like to me they have the power so who actually are they?.
    edit on 26-11-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

Oh and just to add Stien has been bought out soooo obvious..Clinton is attempting a coup!.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:16 AM
    link   
    a reply to: BlueMule

But why is it necessary?

It does not seem necessary at all.

Did the dead rise from their graves in Michigan and vote Trump or something?
    edit on -060010am11kam by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:19 AM
    link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
    a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Yeah, she's a real paragon of integrity.

Okay what is your evidence that she's not? To me she was the most honest politician in this cycle. Her speeches sound like ATS on government corruption, wars, etc. or did you not actually listen to them?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:22 AM
    link   
    I 100% guarantee Trump will remain president elect after any recount.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:24 AM
    link   
    You failed to mention another possibility, and given the time frame for the recount, the only possibility. During the recount, if evidence of fraud is found, and democrats are notorious for committing voter fraud so they will know where to look, those electoral votes will be thrown out entirely. If all three states are thrown out due to voter fraud, Trump would be below the threshold, and the decision would go to the House of Reps. Seeing as how the GOP and DNC were anti-Trump it wouldn't be far fetched to see them elect Hillary into office.

That's the only pathway for Hillary presidency at this point.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:28 AM
    link   
    a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed
    As an outsider looking in, I'd have to agree with your opening statement. Stein has only sought recounts in states where Trump narrowly won, but ignored those where HRC did likewise. We can read into that what we will; what I see is a person who has an agenda that appears to be anti-Trump as the POTUS-elect.

However, I have an issue with your next statement, that "there were found 3 million dead people voting and 4 million illegal aliens voted".

Found by whom? That passive tense statement gives us no specific information that we can latch onto. Do you have any official, documented sources to back up those figures? Not blogs and the like, but official and publically declared figures? And if you have, do they give a breakdown of these "votes" by "dead people" or "illegal aliens", to show who they voted for and in which states?

Obviously, it would be absurd to assume that no illegal/vote-fixing shenanigans went on. We are not babes in the woods, after all. But equally, it would be just as absurd to assume that all of them voted for one candidate only. I appreciate that you have not directly stated that they did, but some readers might think you are implying they were all illegal votes for one H. Clinton.

I make no such assumption. I am interested in facts, because the next POTUS will undeniably have an impact on the Europe I live in, and on most of the rest of the world as well. I tell you truly: many of us outside of the US are just as interested in who your POTUS will be as those of you who are US citizens. And like you, we want your POTUS to be chosen lawfully, by your rules and Constitution. What you as US citizens decide, and your Electoral College then votes for, should be based on legal votes only.

So, what's the breakdown of those illegal votes you have mentioned? If you have some official source/s, please link them so we can check them for ourselves. Because if what you have stated is officially known and declared, then those illegal/invalid votes should be enough for some perfectly legitimate challenges on their own.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:29 AM
    link   
    I'm interested to know whether a recount will be done or not. However the outcome of that doesn't really worry me as I disliked all the candidates equally. I am however concerned about the conversation going on in here that (and maybe i'm mistaken, wouldn't be the first time) Seems to be revolving around liberals and republicans potentially killing each other in a civil war over an election..... That concerns me more than who is the president.

-Alee

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:32 AM
    link   

Can you tell me in a couple of sentences WHO/WHAT IS JILL STEIN? The name is all over the place with no info on WTF she is or does. thanx.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:33 AM
    link   
    But I still think it is all part of the plan....
    The recount happens Clinton wins and the electoral dudes vote her in.
    50% of you all go ape ship and kick off.
    After some carnage martial law called by clinton and then makes laws against guns.
    Police is even more military like to take guns.
    Revolution!.
    Then the Corporations take over

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:35 AM
    link   

originally posted by: NerdGoddess
    Seems to be revolving around liberals and republicans potentially killing each other in a civil war over an election..... That concerns me more than who is the president.

-Alee

Republicans will win that war. The libs don't own guns and hate gun violence, right? They would be throwing rocks and Molotov cocktails as they get their heads blown off by my .44 Automag.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:41 AM
    link   
    If your system is flawed, then you should be demanding reform. Regardless of who won. Because next time, it could turn out the other way around.

IOW, I agree with you: we should welcome any recount. That goes just as equally for you who are US citizens and have the right to vote, and those of us who are not, but are aware of the power of the POTUS and want only that the one who holds that office was chosen according to your binding and immutable legal principles.

Your system of choosing your President is unique. But is is your system and it's enshrined in your Constitution. It matters not one whit if we (foreigners) "like" it or not. The only thing that matters is that everything is done strictly according to your laws. If they are, then whoever becomes POTUS is the one the US Constitution says should take that role. And everyone should accept the outcome.

This is why recounts should not be challenged or argued. If the law allows them, then they should proceed. No-one should bleat about it just because they don't like the result.

On a personal note, I think that US citizens have made their choice and by the Electoral College rules, they want Trump. I do not think this recount will change that. But the law allows for a recount, so let it happen.

I fully expect it to confirm the choice that has already been made.

edit on 26/11/16 by JustMike because: tyop Oh, you get the idea...

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:47 AM
    link   
    a reply to: UnBreakable
    You're talking about murdering people on the basis of their political beliefs. I live in a formerly Communist country where people were actually executed on that basis.

I assume you're an American, so please... You are better than that. Okay?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:48 AM
    link   
    a reply to: UnBreakable

The 'might makes right' (we will just shoot you) mindset of uptight gun-toting trump lunatics means they've already lost the most important part of this election. The righteous part.

The primitive trump thrall mindset would seem to go hand-in-hand with the 'we will just nuke you unless trump' attitude from Russia.

I would rather see a civil war than see half the country give in to local gun-toting dictator wanna-bee RWNJs.

🐾

edit on 745Saturday000000America/ChicagoNov000000SaturdayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:53 AM
    link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Can you tell me in a couple of sentences WHO/WHAT IS JILL STEIN? The name is all over the place with no info on WTF she is or does. thanx.

Jill Stein is/was the Green Party candidate. An environmental extremist.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:55 AM
    link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: gortex

There are flaws in any voting system , either inherent or by design , remember the hanging chad ?
    If there's doubt and the margin of victory is small then a recount is justified although I doubt the recount will change the result.
    Perhaps they will discover that a foreign power did hack some of the voting machines.

Again , they are not connected to the internet , anywhere

They don't have to be connected to the internet to be hacked , they could be hacked up close and personal as has been shown by Edward Snowden with the 2008 machine .
    I'm not saying it has happened but the possibility is there.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join