It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars rover Curiosity takes picture of a collapsed wall on Mars ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: theoneandonlytruth

So, you are saying that you believe in CGI? Isn't it better to use telescope to see wandering stars (planets)? Since Hubble telescope doesn't exist.
Have you ever wandered why they never show us rovers they left on the Moon? For me, was enough to realize they are lying when they gave us CGI video of the dark side of the Moon.
Do you believe NASA has real photos and videos from space? It is all CGI. Just check videos from ISS, I mean, clouds that never change shape? Earth spinning at what speed?

Seriously ?

Hubble exists.
The Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter imaged the Apollo landing sites and the lunar rover.
spaceref.com...

Yes I believe NASA has real photos from space , they are freely available to view.
The Earth is very big.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

It's pretty clear you need a better education than you got or you would understand how heat can transfer also the Apollo missions were planned for near the lunar dawn check those out and you won't look as silly to others that understand the science.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: theoneandonlytruth
a reply to: gortex

So, you are saying that you believe in CGI?
Isn't it better to use telescope to see wandering stars (planets)?
Since Hubble telescope doesn't exist.
Have you ever wandered why they never show us rovers they left on the Moon?
For me, was enough to realize they are lying when they gave us CGI video of the dark side of the Moon.
Do you believe NASA has real photos and videos from space? It is all CGI. Just check videos from ISS, I mean,
clouds that never change shape? Earth spinning at what speed?

Wow, friend, you really do not believe in the world you live in. This place right here would not even exist, without the science and dedicated humanity that made all those things you deny, possible.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
The thing is that I also believed in everything I learned in school, everything they said on TV, but one day
I started questioning things and slowly started to realize that NASA is lying to us. It was the press conference
for Curiosity landing on Mars. I watched it and saw that "astronauts" are just bad actors, they couldn't give answers
to very simple questions which is a red light.
After that I started to look at their photos and videos, and realized it is all CGI.
I also checked the trip to the Moon, again, it was recorded in a studio.
Another thing is satellites. In series we always see how FBI can find anyone or anything with satellites, but when
planes disappear, somehow they do not work. For me that is another red light.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I know what you mean. I remember a Star Trek Voyager episode where they traveled 132 light years in just 1 month but for whatever reason NASA claims that our current fastest technology will bring us to Mars(average distance) in 162 days ! Go figure !

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

You believe what you see in tv series/films about FBI satellite's thats s red light to me about your thought processes.

edit on 1-12-2016 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Good find! Usually these Mars pics are just rocks (to my eyes at least,) but this one is clearly a construction of some kind. It is wall-like and made up of straight sections like large bricks (cuts in the structure diagonal and horizontal.) Its lines going down the side facing us appears to line up with those going down the opposite side, allowing for the angle. The main line down the middle is perfectly straight across and the whole line seems the same distance from the edge (not counting the chunk which has broken off.) Of course, it is standing erect. And of course the broken piece beside it with straight lines and a flat surface. To me, that piece is even more amazing for how obviously designed and precise it is!

edit on 2-12-2016 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I am just shocked that adults spend time talking about fake NASA pictures as if they were real.
It is 2016, we discovered all there is to know about the matrix we live in, but some people
still believe in NASA religion. Just saying.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Me too. But you might want to take a closer look at this one and apply some rational analysis of what is there.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Adonsa

Hi Spacespider,

Well, subject matter experts of ATS, what's next?

My guess is it will be written off, as just another rock formation, as so ordered
by the Majestic Twelve and other UFO debunkers.

Then they would for once be right! A stone wall is technically a rock formation. It could even serve as the outlet for swamp gas, or as the foundation for the release of Chinese lanterns.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justanotherman
a reply to: gortex

We know 0.00000000000000001 % if all the things out there to know.

Wow... that's a lot that we already know then.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: AtomicKangaroo
41.media.tumblr.com...

Natural geometric formations here on Earth. Must of been aliens.

All I have to say on this subject.

That is not a very good comparison.

If you are going to totally rubbish something you have to do better.

Who said it was aliens?

So what's the point of this thread then? That walls and geomtry form naturally on alien worlds?
If it is meant to be implied that this made by an intelligent being, then would they not be aliens? I doubt humans went there from Earth and built it. I mean if we saw hexagonal cavities on a planet and the assumption was space bees, those bee's would still be alien.

I think the comparison is perfect and in an excellently brief way. It is an example that organic geometry and structures can be created by nature.

Also there is a difference between someone giving their opinon and rubbishing something.
Sorry that you needed that explained to you.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Some elements and natural formations have cubic shapes. Reference the image below to see what I mean.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Not only that, but why would a small piece of a wall be out there all by itself? Where are the other pieces? Did they float or fly away? And where are the other walls from the other structures, assuming that it wasn't just a lonely building out in the middle of nowhere?

Context is important.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Great find.

Remember...what would you be looking for if you were an archaeologist looking for signs of a past civilization? You would be looking for things like this.

Mar's could have been habitable long enough for advanced life forms to evolve. We don't really know how long that takes. So far, we only have our own planet to compare that to.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Did anyone actually review the sourced pic from NASA at the bottom of OP? The 'wall' in the foreground is geometrically cracked and would appear like bricks, but the mineral veins running all through it kind of dash the fabricated wall theory.

You can see it here and zoom in...

OP pic, NASA

Thanks for the pic.

What I like about it as an anomaly is how the surface is flatter
than the rest in the picture.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: shlaw
Thanks for the pic.

What I like about it as an anomaly is how the surface is flatter
than the rest in the picture.

Exactly. That block is easily the flattest, squarest thing in the picture, and contrasts sharply (pun intended) with the surrounding rocks.

And like someone else said above, why can't the damn anomaly be the focus of the picture, instead of having it focus on an uninteresting rocky berm? The block is at the extreme edge of the picture. Who knows what might be sitting right next to it, but off-camera?

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Also, perhaps it's just the light, but both blocks look to me like they're a slightly grayer color than the surrounding rocks.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Or just another Photoshop edit or another case of Pareidolia, see Wikipedia article.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Or just another Photoshop edit or another case of Pareidolia, see Wikipedia article.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join