It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela effect? Did'nt Castro die about 3-4 months ago?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   
So, I woke up this morning with the news that President Fidel Castro died yesterday - trouble is that I remember the news of him dying like 3-4 months ago. Anyone else have the same memories? Mandela effect #blameItOnCERN
... ?

-MM
edit on 26-11-2016 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

No, his brother just took over

I believe something big is gonna happen out of this

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColinForReal
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

No, his brother just took over

I believe something big is gonna happen out of this

Welcome to ATS, Colin.

2016 has been a weird year in terms of world politics, man. Brexit, Trump for president, and Castro dies (and what about all the dead celebs...). Seems like something big is happening and is in a hurry too.

-MM
edit on 26-11-2016 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Oh man....this is suppose to be a big time for us

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Have fun with that. We are suppose to be enlightened as the second coming is near and we get wiped out and reborn

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColinForReal
Oh man....this is suppose to be a big time for us

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Have fun with that. We are suppose to be enlightened as the second coming is near and we get wiped out and reborn

So, the Nebula is targeting Celebrities, World Leaders and more generally, affecting the minds of Voters globally so, so far, we have Brexit and Trump with more elections to come in the EU in 2017.

It must be a Right Wing Nebula then?

On Topic, yeah ..... Castro didn't die some months ago, he was suffering ill health and one of his relatives took over

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ColinForReal

No, his brother just took over I believe something big is gonna happen out of this

Didn't his brother take control in 2008?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   
No you are just wrong. That is the answer to 100% of these stupid threads.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Does anyone else find it ironic that Castro died on Black friday?

Capitalism lives while Communism dies

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation
So, I woke up this morning with the news that President Fidel Castro died yesterday - trouble is that I remember the news of him dying like 3-4 months ago. Anyone else have the same memories? Mandela effect #blameItOnCERN
... ?

-MM

Funny you say that, as I just saw the thread announcing his death, and thought the very same before I saw your thread: hmmm, wasn't he already dead?

And yes to last poster, it is quite ironic that he died on black Friday. Perhaps it's one of the reasons he "re-died......."
tetra

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   
He has been dead for years tbh.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: corblimeyguvnor

Nah I dont vote nor will I ever. And I just find alot of the metaphysical and prohetic theories very intriguing

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Im more bummed about my girl Flo Ho from the brady bunch dying

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation
... ?

-MM

It was Ramon Castro, his brother. Perfect demonstration of the "Mandela Effect."

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
No. Fidel Castro merely resigned his position on the Politburo of the Communist Party then.

In 2006 Raul took over the State Presidency and the Leadership of the Party due to Fidel's ill-health, and in 2008 Fidel formally resigned from State and Party leadership roles, but retained his Politburo position until earlier this year.

After that Raul was formally elected as General Secretary of the Party by the Party Central Committee.

It was also when Ramon Castro died. But that's already been mentioned.

edit on -060006am11kam by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
No.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Sorry to burst your bubble, but FIDEL is NOT DEAD. It will be a dummy in the casket. Part of a grand plan to help the people of CUBA.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I remember that to. It was not that big of a deal since his brother had already taken over.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Sorry to burst your bubble, but FIDEL is NOT DEAD. It will be a dummy in the casket. Part of a grand plan to help the people of CUBA.

There is no casket, he was cremated.
edit on 27-11-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join