It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Constitution lets the electoral college choose the winner. They should choose Clinton.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: keenmachine

We honestly thought America was better than this. It's like being the parents of a mass killer. Kinda shocked that they were this f#cked in the head the whole time. You wear it like a badge but to us... kinda sad that you would vote for such a Nazi-type candidate.

edit on 28-11-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

When pointing your fingers at the rest of the country maybe you should think about what makes the "facts" you've been claiming true.

Then, what sort of behavior would contribute to the rise and eventual win of the office of president by one such as Donald Trump. I'll give you a hint, you can see the reasons spread across this thread.

I won't sway your resolve, but dammit if I'm going to continue to watch the blame be strewn about without some inflection and self evaluation.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

We honestly thought America was better than this. It's like being the parents of a mass killer. Kinda shocked that they were this f#cked in the head the whole time. You wear it like a badge but to us... kinda sad that you would vote for such a Nazi-type candidate.

Nice. Continue to denigrate the voters that do not believe in the same thing as you do. That is the perfect way to convince people and win their influence. See, this, right here, your actual behavior is one of the BIG reasons Trump got so many votes in this election. It was clearly a legal and open protest against Hillary Clinton and her minions. Will you ever learn that people do not like being insulted and demeaned? And, if you NEED them for some reason, continued insults and put downs has proven not to work.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Ahhhhhh, poor thing. Clinton got beat by us nasty deplorables. Go ahead and call everyone that doesn't agree with you names. Words can't hurt, come January 20th President Trump will make America Great Again! (This attitude is why he won by the way)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

i'm simply pointing out the reason trump won was not because of how great he was or wasn't but how terrible his opponent was. you constantly proclaim your negative opinion of trump but continue to believe hillary was a good candidate who should be president. Until you see her as america saw her you will never understand how Trump defeated her. i told you he won more based on america being fed up with clinton and her elk and yet you continue to insult and mock those who voted for trump, not even realizing that attitude played a big part in this happening in the first place. so continue to plug your ears and scream trump nazi, clinton should be president, disappointed in america for not doing what the MSM said they should do, i thought america was better than this, bla bla bla. that way you will never understand how this happened, never have to face the reality of what a terrible candidate clinton was and never regroup and bring something better to the table. Instead continue to make threads as if the election didn't already happen. if pointing these things out means I'm wearing it like a badge, then i guess i am.
edit on 28-11-2016 by keenmachine because: spelling

edit on 28-11-2016 by keenmachine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Hillary didn't excite enough people but she wasn't bad... and she certainly isn't the Nazi Trump is. And I don't really care if you feel understood. Like a petulant little child who voted the bad guy, no matter how bad he got, just to prove you were willing to throw it all away. Nothing to respect there. It's pretty dumb actually. To basically say, I don't care about what's right or wrong or good or evil, I'll vote for the racist, xenophobic hate monger who promises all manner of pain -- just to throw that fit.

You can't make that move and expect to be called smart. You can't regurgitate fake news headlines and expect to be respected.

You guys are willing to trash the country because you thought it was so bad-- and now that we have commander in douche, ready to deport and racially profile and the White Supremacists are happy... you look at those who are hurting at what was lost-- how low Trump's supporters were willing to go.... and it's really sad, really pathetic and dumb.

And the childish threats-- if you keep calling us stupid we'll Keep doing it! What a little spoiled sh#t.
edit on 28-11-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Nope Clinton IS evil! Way worse than trump. The DNC did everything they could to force her in and the American people said NO. It's over...at this point what difference does it make?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   

So your response to childish threats is to keep calling him racist xenophobic, etc etc etc. My god, your hypocrisy knows no bounds!

Did you watch the video I linked you?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I call it like I see it. We don't want to be politically correct anymore right?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Hillary didn't excite enough people but she wasn't bad... and she certainly isn't the Nazi Trump is. And I don't really care if you feel understood. Like a petulant little child who voted the bad guy, no matter how bad he got, just to prove you were willing to throw it all away. Nothing to respect there. It's pretty dumb actually. To basically say, I don't care about what's right or wrong or good or evil, I'll vote for the racist, xenophobic hate monger who promises all manner of pain -- just to throw that fit.

You can't make that move and expect to be called smart. You can't regurgitate fake news headlines and expect to be respected.

You guys are willing to trash the country because you thought it was so bad-- and now that we have commander in douche, ready to deport and racially profile and the White Supremacists are happy... you look at those who are hurting at what was lost-- how low Trump's supporters were willing to go.... and it's really sad, really pathetic and dumb.

And the childish threats-- if you keep calling us stupid we'll Keep doing it! What a little spoiled sh#t.

i never said why i did or didn't vote trump. I simply stated my opinion of why clinton lost. Don't think i made one statement about how I feel or think unless you count my opinion of how this happened. But you don't wanna consider why it happened or take a good hard look at clinton and realize she had ALOT going against her besides not being able to excite people. I'm almost laughing as I type this realizing someone who is creating thread after thread literally crying and insulting people's intelligence, is calling anyone else a spoiled sh#t. It's over whether you like it or not. None of your threads will reverse it. you don't have to consider anyone smart, and you can continue to feel you and other clinton supporters are the enlightened. I'm ok with you feeling that way. When they go low we go high. Now that's a laugh just look at how high you are going!

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Hmmm since where taking the gloves off and it's recess time.....

You started it!

Oh yea, how bout some proof?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Suck it up, princess. You voted for an authoritarian tyrant who has threatened freedom of the press, freedom of religion, freedom from unreasonable searches and seizures... he's attracting White Nationalists to his cabinet-- the EC should absolutely stand up to the guy by voting for Clinton.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Proof of statements?
Nope just more smear tactics and lies.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
The EC will stand behind the will of the people and they will vote Trump. Get used to it, or don't, I really don't care.

Your ideology is dying and sooner or later your bubbled echo chamber will become a padded room. Good luck!

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

AKA Death throes.

*tips hat

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Here, let me show you some true Nazi racism

edit on 11/28/2016 by Martin75 because: Hard linking from my phone

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
The EC will stand behind the will of the people and they will vote Trump. Get used to it, or don't, I really don't care.

The Hosts can't see what the Guests are saying.

While the Hosts constantly give each other high-fives and stars, the Guests walk among them almost invisible.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

Meaning what exactly?

I hope you'll forgive me for not understanding your post.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Like you said, the electors are free agents, able to vote who they choose, and in this case they should exercise that choice by choosing what the people have decided: Clinton.

The agents did choose what the people have decided. But they only did so for the people in their own state.

Trump won the popular vote in more states than Clinton. What part of that don't you understand?

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

Not quite - The electoral college meets December 19th 2016.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join