It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Constitution lets the electoral college choose the winner. They should choose Clinton.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

How do you know there weren't also illegal votes in the states where the recount may happen?

Should we not be demanding recounts in every state if there are any illegal votes?
edit on 27-11-2016 by links234 because: bad coding

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

If illegal votes or voter fraud comes with seriously compelling to absolute evidence then yes.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
No. That's not even close to how its suppose to happen.when we vote our representative votes how we tell him to.if not why even have a election of the people. You got it all wrong.trump won.quit crying.Obama won twice.I didn't say recount or ask the electors to give someone else the potus position.its a fact trump won and enough is enough. Can't wait till January 20th.big party your not invited

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

If the evidence is compelling, and there's actual proof of maleficence, then of course there should be recounts and an investigation.

Until such time as those are forthcoming? The results stand, irregardless of attempts to change the outcome through chicanery.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Just so we're clear, you're saying both that there is little to no evidence to warrant a recount but that millions of illegals voted?

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

So we're clear, you said both and one was agreed with. This is commonly known as putting words into someone else's mouth.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

If illegal votes or voter fraud comes with seriously compelling to absolute evidence then yes.

Unfortunately, we have a system, in many states, where there would be no red flags if an ineligible person registered to vote and voted.

You can thank the HAVA for that.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I was talking to more than one person.

The story I'm being told is that millions of illegal votes were cast but that there isn't compelling evidence to require a recount. I'm trying to reconcile this, if there were millions of illegal votes cast we need to do a recount and an audit to figure out how many Donald Trump won and in which states because he may have illegitimately won the election.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
According to the 12th amendment, only a majority of the electoral college votes is needed. The 270 votes is only the threshold when every electoral vote is cast. If less total votes are cast as long as Trump gets more than Hillary, Trump wins. This 270 vote threshold number is a MSM touted number. It is not Constitutionally sound.

If there is a top two tie in votes, regardless how many total votes are cast, the top three names goes to the House where each state gets one vote to select the President until there is a winner. There is no limit or mention on the number of iterations of voting to take place until there is a winner.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I think Trump needs to follow through on his promise to the conservative voter ... and prosecute the living Hell out of Hillary Clinton.

Put her in jail. Put her cronies in jail. Put her family in jail.

Forever!!

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Deplorable

I hope he starts tweeting that right now. I hope Trump, the impulsive narcissist can't help himself and tweets his insane ramblings and threats to the whole world...

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: Deplorable

I hope he starts tweeting that right now. I hope Trump, the impulsive narcissist can't help himself and tweets his insane ramblings and threats to the whole world...

Trump didn't get to be a billionaire by acting like a troll. He will let the intel and justice agencies do their job. If there is actionable evidence against Hillary and her hand of thugs Trump will let the appropriate authorities handle it and not taint it. He's above the comments like the OP said.
edit on 27-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

No he became president-elect by acting like a troll.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
Speaking purely as a member, and one who disagrees strongly with the OP, he is well within his rights to express his opinion. It makes him wrong, not evil, nor a traitor, nor anything other than wrong.

Ain't no one ever right all the time. May I suggest backing off on the personal stuff, and discuss his notion, and the related topics that have come up.

Feel free to reply to this post

Sea, the last item was an ode to tolerance that will
save the republic. I personally admit to a lot of parro-
ting and almost always come up short on research.
But I have the farts of ten because my heart is pure...
lower tract from leftovers not so much.

To the thread, and straight up: I saw a logical disconnect
in just the title but had to (HAD TO) digest everything pos-
sible up to the last post of yours. Many ascertained that one
will never un-break a record-- nor un-see an obvious pattern
of denial when it comes to our basic constructs.

I can offer no help to those who admit never requiring it:
so I gotta bail after this. The 'Eccentrifugal Forz' is strong
with this one... may his deliberate epicycloidial departure
path from legal constructs encounter no hurtful collisions.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: derfreebie
Huh?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   

a reply to: thepixelpusher

No he became president-elect by acting like a troll.

Get over it, the queen lost.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Couldn't deny my claim... so you try to deflect. I say to you... Trump became president-elect by acting like a TROLL. Accept it.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
Huh?

The toast cannot be unburned, pix. I'm sorry it was so
verbose again, but it seems the OP's working with a
legal and logical disconnect about the EC's job.

I always thought the electors were supposed to follow
the will of the majority of voters in THEIR STATE..
and there are others (or at least one other) who feel the
popular vote is hierarchical to the state's voice.
Unfortunately for democracies, the majority has historically
been proven more often wrong than right. Good ol' propaganda.

I was going to flip another metaphor but it sucked.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Nope, Electors are not just to be a rubber stamp for their state. That's stupid and unnecessary. But I know right wing live for their misinformation. They cannot survive in a world of truth so they invent lies everywhere.
edit on 28-11-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   

a reply to: Vector99

Couldn't deny my claim... so you try to deflect. I say to you... Trump became president-elect by acting like a TROLL. Accept it.

He's your president too.

You still don't understand the electoral system.

Instead of crying about something, you should seek knowledge of how to change it in the future.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join