It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Constitution lets the electoral college choose the winner. They should choose Clinton.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Giving a chance doesn't make anyone a Nazi or anything bad. Doesn't make them alt-right. Throughout history there have always been those who hoped the bad guy didn't mean what he said-- hoped he would just relax and not be evil... and when the evil stuff happened, those people remained quiet and chose not to talk about it.

This is a guy who attacks everyone who opposes him- he attacks with viciousness and uses lies and misinformation to rally a hateful mob around him. He must be met with resistance every step. He also deserves to be called out for the people he is surrounding himself with and the kind of violent and authoritarian policies he is pushing for.

These reasons and more are why the EC should uphold its duty to protect the election from an actual enemy of the United States. Trump and his admin are friend to no one. They do not represent American core values and principles. He is the antithesis of the goodness of America. EC should recognize this and protect and uphold the people's choice forPresident, Hillary Clinton.

edit on 27-11-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: JinMI

Hillary Clinton is the winner of the popular vote by over 2 million votes. She's it. The people of The United States voted and she won. For her to not become President of the United States, would mean the Electors effectively 'vetoed' the vote of the American people by voting in someone else as President.

Geez you really are desperate eh dude?
Get over it already.
Like several posters already said, if you get rid of all the illegal alien votes and the dead people votes...ALSO the idiots that voted 5 times for the sneaky, snake in the grass Liberals, the witch loses the popular vote by a landslide.
Let it go my friend or move to another country, I hear Germany needs more refugee loving Liberals.

Your post is nothing but Trumpy misinformation and lies. You have to invent conspiracy to create a false reality where Trump wins the popular vote. Come out from your alt-right misinformation bubble.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Trump isn't a Nazi. if you think he is then either you don't know what a Nazi is or don't know a single thing about Donald Trump.

Trump = Nazi is just as ridiculous a statement as Obama = Communist.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I hope the Electors are seeing the rise of fake news and alt-right lies and are hearing the warning in their hearts about voting for Trump.

They have an opportunity to stand up for their country as they are meant to do in these circumstances. They are meant to stand with their people.

I hope there are some brave enough to vote their conscience.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Trump isn't a Nazi. if you think he is then either you don't know what a Nazi is or don't know a single thing about Donald Trump.

Trump = Nazi is just as ridiculous a statement as Obama = Communist.

Call it what you want... xenophobic, white nationalist, pro-torture, authoritarian aggressors who calls the press liars and is a beacon for hate groups.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

The D or the R Electors?

You mean vote your conscience because I'm sure they will stand with those who voted in their states and we will have a Trump president. That's the way it works.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

I don't think the electors read your threads, so I doubt they've seen this fictional reality you've created where Donald Trump is a Nazi supported by the radical Anti-Nazi Putin, who apparently controls the entire Anti-Globalist Anti-Establishment movement in the West as part of some Bond Villain scheme to conquer the world.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I mean vote your conscience as in American vs Anti-American.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

So you want them to vote for Trump after all?

Why did you make this thread then?

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

So you want them to vote for Trump after all?

Why did you make this thread then?

You should come out of the upside down world.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

The same tactics caused a Trump presidency. I see by your words, you want two terms.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I hope the Electors are seeing the rise of fake news and alt-right lies and are hearing the warning in their hearts about voting for Trump.

They have an opportunity to stand up for their country as they are meant to do in these circumstances. They are meant to stand with their people.

I hope there are some brave enough to vote their conscience.

Stand for their country... by voting for Hillary Clinton.

Yeah... no.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

The same tactics caused a Trump presidency. I see by your words, you want two terms.

Trump will be lucky to last a single term without getting impeached.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I hope everyone notices how the minion flock to this thread. Even Trump is out there now trying to claim he won the popular vote.

This win by Hillary Clinton is clearly a threat to them. They pretend all this talk is nonsense and yet here they are engaging... and there is Trump spreading misinformation when he has no facts.

It's all very telling. It's a good sign... the angry hisses from the den of vipers.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

This statement ironically coming from someone who is under the delusion that the corporate mainstream media is infallible, incapable of lying, and doesn't push political agendas, spread intentional disinformation or report unbelievable propaganda.

Clearly you've never seen the clips of their 9/11 coverage and the aftermath.

And no, before you say so I don't get my news from Breitbart.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I hope everyone notices how the minion flock to this thread. Even Trump is out there now trying to claim he won the popular vote.

There's this strange cognitive dissonance going on, Trump and his supporters are both saying there were millions of illegal votes while simultaneously saying the recount is ridiculous. If there were millions of illegal votes then we should absolutely have a recount, shouldn't we? To weed out all the illegal votes??

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

a reply to: seagull

I'm approaching unforgivable territory? Go whine to your p###y-grabber in chief. The scumbag who brags about walking in on teen girls naked without their consent as an entitlement of owning a pageant. Go whine to that mentally ill P-elect surrounding himself with alt-right, or First Order, or white nationalists or whatever the white xenophobic racist aggressors are calling themselves these days.

You know exactly what his party is.

Another Leftist bullsh** rant by a delusional Liberal that hasn't come to terms with the devastating loss by Queen Hillary.
Post some links to prove the utter nonsense you are spewing about walking in on the contestants.
You are in unforgivable territory with the stupidity of this thread if you think they are just going to hand the election to her.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
What I don't understand is how the OP can talk about the electoral college and "important principles...like one person, one vote" in the same post. The electoral college is one of the farthest things from "one person, one vote" as you could possibly get aside from a dictatorship....

One person one vote would create a political scene even more rife with pandering to large population pockets.... that's why we have the electoral college...and they already made their decision. People just need to deal with it now.

A2D

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Were flocking to witness the grasping at straws and but-hurt extreme. Your drowning in your own ignorance attempting to be a martyr to a cause that carries zero weight.

Instead of trying to hedge your bets on a lost game, do something ahead of the eight ball.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234

There's this strange cognitive dissonance going on, Trump and his supporters are both saying there were millions of illegal votes while simultaneously saying the recount is ridiculous. If there were millions of illegal votes then we should absolutely have a recount, shouldn't we? To weed out all the illegal votes??

The states that the recounts may happen vs the states under suspicion of illegal votes are different.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join