It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This should be one of Trump's Theme songs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Am I about to go waaaayyyyyyyyyy over the limit with this one and offend some people? Maybe so or maybe I don't know or maybe I don't care, but I think this song perfectly equates our President elect Donald Trump and his thoughts on his new position of power. You must listen to the lyrics (or at least try) to understand. Then think about the lyrics. Please give feed back and post your own Pres. Elect D. J. Trump songs. Try to follow along.

LMAO....D.J. Trump!!!!!!!! Oh, by the way, replace the old school rap artist with, lobbyists, nothing ass generals, inexperienced folks and mayors...etc.

See ya' on the other side of history

It would be nice if all viewers added their own musical version of President Trump, I certainly will be adding more.

PS
By the way, I'm not a freaking fan of Trump nor Hillary, but he's what we got, so I wish him well.

I'm an optimist

Here's another one. For all of you that are wondering why I'm using a white guy thus far...well, it's because Trump's white. I'll have non-white videos that I'm sure most of you may will find repulsive, but I'll pot them anyway because that's who I am. TPE

My Hero Hip Hop Producer, "Rick Rubin"
An absolute LEGEND!

This IS NOT FAKE NEWS

edit on 11/26/16 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Politics aside..
RapGod is a amazing preference by Eminem
Kneel before general Zod, lol
edit on 26-11-2016 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Politics aside..
RapGod is a amazing preference by Eminem
Kneel before general Zod, lol

Thank you so much....I do so ever love that song!!!!

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   
As awesome as Eminem is, it would not be smart for Trump to associate with this type of language and topics within. It just would not help his cause.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: jappee

I certainly beg to differ, as I am I huge Eminem fan, I personally think this line of lyrics lies completely within Trump's persona. However, I also see and understand what you mean, but being Tribal is being Tribal. Trump is of a "'Rich People" tribe. Hey, let it ride...some of us voted for him, right?

All I got to say as a mixed person is, "I Ain't Mad At Him". But, I didn't vote for him either.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ThePublicEnemyNo1

Yeah
Excerpts from Rap God
the 2 F*g bombs,..... the gay boy .....gay boy...But I got your mom deep throating....But if I can't batter the women....
How the # am I supposed to bake them a cake then?

All these lyrics will go far in helping Trumps image. /sarc

Eminem has enough controversy in the content of his lyrics, Trump doesn't need to bath in it too.

I am an Eminem fan. And understand his sarcasm and play on the context of words, but most people wont get it.
edit on 11/26/2016 by jappee because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/26/2016 by jappee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: jappee

You're absolutely correct. Unfortunately, most people (at least out west where I live) won't get it yet, it's worthy lingo IMHO. I know many will criticize and demonize what my point is. Not saying you did that. But, I think the lyrics stand relevant and if you all just could get the message, then we would be on even ground. Just listen.

Or at least try to have an understanding. I'm trying to get this dude from a layman's point of view. Yet, I'm willing to give him a chance....period.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Before running for President song

Presidential Campaign song

Presidential Victory song

edit on 26-11-2016 by tehdouglas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   
You all bought a ticket on a Crazy Train when you elected Trump as President so for me that should be Trump's theme song.

Enjoy the ride for the next 4 years , or however long it lasts.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

top topics

join