It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Older Man Cursed Me

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc
a reply to: TNMockingbird

I think that photo just came out wrong. I like the others though. I still can't see how it was so obvious. There's no reason to think that. Unless mother of the shed said something.

Nope. Ask her. Although she and I speak often in and out of this arena.

I don't think we've ever spoke of you directly.

Either way, I do wish you happiness in whatever you pursue in life.

Romantically or otherwise, my friend.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

I believe you. I don't think she would tell anyone!

I wish you the same Bird. Take care.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

oh, i see, i'm an outsider

and you have insider talk

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: lucia2389

We have known Ksiezyc for some time, that's how we knew or guessed and he confessed.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

I think that photo just came out wrong. I like the others though. I still can't see how it was so obvious. There's no reason to think that. Unless mother of the shed said something.

Nope, I said not a word. Like Bird, I am old and perceptive, but I didn't say anything to anyone. Not even the other elves.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
This was nice.

But I think it's creepy that everyone is talking to one another- and sometimes about me- but never to me. Like I'm some kind of g-dd-mned object that everyone should discuss but never approach.

Thanks. I feel real connected. (not)

Also I think it's creepy that really old ladies think I should get it on with a 19 yr old? Maybe I just don't have that keen insight that comes with old age yet and I'm truly mistaken- but I am getting some weird a$$ vibes here. So perceive this, ladies and gents. I'm 33 yrs old and have no desire to make out with teens. Or anyone. But specially not a teen, no offense teens. But I cringe at the very thought.

Ksiezyc, I wish you well and I'm flattered.

I will not be embarrassed if none of this was about me, because everything about it points towards me. So if it turns out that I'm mistaken? I refuse to take responsibility for it... because clearly, there's a kind of framing going on here to make it look a certain way. And it's got nothing to do with my inability to perceive the truth.

With that said, have a nice night everyone.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

For now in my utter in exhaustion i can only LOL at the response. When sleep has been attended maybe I can explain that I harbor no feelings for any individual nor any attraction.

P.S. Teenage years end post official adulthood(18) and private information should not be shared. But meh be flattered I guess? I don't know what to say.

Wish you well though

edit on 26-11-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

They got to you too, didn't they.

Don't believe a word that they say!

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: geezlouise
This was nice.

But I think it's creepy that everyone is talking to one another- and sometimes about me- but never to me. Like I'm some kind of g-dd-mned object that everyone should discuss but never approach.

Thanks. I feel real connected. (not)

Also I think it's creepy that really old ladies think I should get it on with a 19 yr old?

Thanks back. I suppose if I was a child I would think that I was really old as well.

Maybe I just don't have that keen insight that comes with old age yet and I'm truly mistaken- but I am getting some weird a$$ vibes here. So perceive this, ladies and gents. I'm 33 yrs old and have no desire to make out with teens. Or anyone. But specially not a teen, no offense teens. But I cringe at the very thought.

Perhaps you don't have keen insight, that's called wisdom. Perhaps you should have just been flattered and not taken the opportunity to throw/cast insults around but, that is what petulant children do, isn't it?

Ksiezyc, I wish you well and I'm flattered.

I will not be embarrassed if none of this was about me, because everything about it points towards me. So if it turns out that I'm mistaken? I refuse to take responsibility for it... because clearly, there's a kind of framing going on here to make it look a certain way. And it's got nothing to do with my inability to perceive the truth.

With that said, have a nice night everyone.

Have a nice night as well and I hope you learn to take a compliment as they come and not be so defensive and hurtful in the future to people who only have tried to be your friend. I speak only for Night as I could care less one way or the other of your opinion.

Have a good day at school.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

Could you just clarify?

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: geezlouise

They got to you too, didn't they.

Don't believe a word that they say!

I don't know who or what you are referring to. I sent you a PM. I don't want to see this thread shut down. None of us meant any harm and his poetry is beautiful and touching.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join