It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For you my1percent-I'll miss you

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I just got an email from my dear friends husband. It said that my1percent passed away a couple days ago. We were pen pals and email buddies. We had met on here and found we had many things in common. We chatted through message then email then Skype. I loved her Australian accent. She was a really great friend. I met her lil girl through the screen. I'm in a state of sadness and shock. She was my moms age. They were born in same year.. She was just so awesome and funny. Her humor was different and I loved it. She's gonna be missed terribly by me.. We had not been chatting recently .. Her hubby told me that she was going to contact me soon .. But she didn't get to.. And I had been meaning to email her and I didn't
.. I feel awful .. I know death comes to us all .. It's just hard right now.. I just wanted to share she was no longer with us.. She didn't post much.. Her last poem was in 2015 .--- Take care hubby and daughter- take care
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Mother death comes to those who blink
She doesn't see ..or even think

My dear sweet Sam .. gone too soon
Crying silently .. To no moon

Things happen for all sorts of reasons
This seems too cold for this season

Souls reside in these human shells
To be released into another realm

We live this life for a short while
Enjoy every step ..in every mile

Farewell fellow writers and poets ... I bid you all a lovely life. Don't let anything pass you by. If you haven't said hey to someone in awhile, do it, it may be your last chance. I will never be able to talk to Sam again. That hurts my heart terribly. She was a great, kind friend. A true one. It hurts. I had a friend die last month.
Enjoy every moment and be nice to everyone .. Spread love..

I'm leaving with this ..

I’m nobody! Who are you?
Are you nobody, too?
Then there’s a pair of us – don’t tell!
They’d advertise – you know!

How dreary to be somebody!
How public like a frog
To tell one’s name the livelong day
To an admiring bog
-Emily Dickinson

Peace and love to you all xoxo
Live life to the fullest
Life is a playground
Play

edit on 25-11-2016 by natalia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: natalia

I'm sorry for your loss Natalia and hope you and her loved ones find peace.

Thank you for the words you've shared and thank you to your friend as well.

Sometimes the words are all we've got.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Sorry for your loss and sad to lose yet another ATS member this year. She sounds like a great person.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Very sorry for your lost. I hope that you find peace and happiness. Although I don't know you, I do know how it feels to loose an ATS friend. They're always someone you can count on having your back, correcting you and sharing much laughter.

May the universe bless their soul.

Love,
TPE

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Wishing you strength and courage as you go through this dark time. My sympathies to you and to her family.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I am sorry to hear of your loss. We meet so many wonderful people on ATS and their contributions impact us all. The best to you and your family this season and may our new year bring PEACE!

new topics

top topics

join