It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hi i think i saw an angel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
hi guys im new to here and i was reading and wow you guys must be geniusis lol. newayz it maite of been jus and hallucination but wen i was young i mean really young like 3? i thought i saw an angel it was sortof animated i think and it slippped a dolllar bill in my dads back pocket anyone knows what this means? lol seeems silly but now i regret not going for my dads pocket. i shouldve checked lol.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Hey, saw an angel today too !

There was this little old lady pulling along some old cardboard boxes in the heat and through the dirt, raising a minor dust storm behind her.

Out from the corner of my eye, comes two big burly guys shouting at each other and making real threatening gestures with their fists. They were yelling at the top of their voices at each other and creating a big scene.

And this litle old lady was quite obliviously walking towards them. She walked no and the darndest thing, they moved aside for her to pass in between them.

She muttered something quite loudly (I can't understand the local language too well) but, they just sort of froze and looked at her. Seemed to calm them down and they just went their separate and opposite ways, with the little old lady continuing to plough a trail of dust with her used cardboard boxes !

Now, there's been way to many killings and fights going on in this damn country. Yup, I saw an angel today.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   
3 years old? one buck? :bnghd: an angel came down to give yer daddy a buck??!!! I think u were seeing things or else u just thought u remembered that. u didnt see no angel

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Maybe your daddy lost a tooth and maybe it was only a tooth fairy you saw?
Darn you why didnt you take the money? :bnghd:

Wow dixon! That truely qualifies as an angel!

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   
All I can say is..I am stunned..it was not $5 dollars!

top topics

join