It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: President Elect Trump Stuffs Cabinet Full of CFR War Hawks

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

The US House just passed a resolution for a no fly zone in Syria...but Im sure thats nothing right?

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

It is not nothing, and I never said it was nothing.

What it is, is the same as it always is. Whether world war three happens or not, it will be over nothing, not something, at the order of someone or someone's who have never been elected but who purchased all the power they have, and it will be made possible by the fact that people are prepared to engage in warfare without knowing the truth about the conflict they are going to be asked to be involved in.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Maybe Ill fight for Jordan at least their King is qualified to be on the lead horse the rest of the planet is pretty much as you say
edit on 27-11-2016 by khnum because: spelling

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Nothing wrong with being hawkish against muslim terrorists.

Nothing wrong at all.

Except when you get it wrong and:

-Bomb innocent civilians from drones
-put people in gitmo who have yet to be put on trial
-put innocent people in Gitmo
-torture suspects
-etc

Or does that not matter cuz they is Arabs? Tell me, if, say, Norway killed American citizens and bombed wedding parties in Seattle, would the yanks be happy with that? Or would it make them HATE Norwegians? See my point?

Go do something about it then, don't sit on the computer and virtue signal.

You don't know me or what I do...so, well done, redundant comment.

Secondly, is it too much to ask if the worlds largest military pot not do the above.

Care to reply more intelligently to my point?

They are enemy combatants, being sent to a military prison awaiting trial in front of a military tribunal. They don't get put in Gitmo unless they were captured in a combat area and shooting back, *or caught doing other terrorist-related activites+
Blame Obama for his unprecedented use of drones.
Do you have irrefutable proof they are innocent?
I have no problem with torture. I guess I've seen too much of what terrorists do to kids.

I've just destroyed all of your points. Redundant post is redundant.

You destroyed my point with lies. If you think every person in gitmo is a terrorist, I feel sorry for you.

And I feel bad without some evidence to the contrary sitting in front of my eyes

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Nothing wrong at all.

-torture suspects
-etc

Or does that not matter cuz they is Arabs? Tell me, if, say, Norway killed American citizens and bombed wedding parties in Seattle, would the yanks be happy with that? Or would it make them HATE Norwegians? See my point?

Secondly, is it too much to ask if the worlds largest military pot not do the above.

They are enemy combatants, being sent to a military prison awaiting trial in front of a military tribunal. They don't get put in Gitmo unless they were captured in a combat area and shooting back, *or caught doing other terrorist-related activites+
I have no problem with torture. I guess I've seen too much of what terrorists do to kids.

You destroyed my point with lies. If you think every person in gitmo is a terrorist, I feel sorry for you.

And I feel bad without some evidence to the contrary sitting in front of my eyes

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.cbc.ca...

etc....

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Satire:

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Satire:

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Donald Trump should take Kellyanne Conway off the front line and tell her to bone up on some policy area like the Middle East or the economy (after a week at the spa, of course). When things get rolling during his administration, he can bring her out front again defending policy to the press.

She's a real gunslinger and shot the lights out for him during the campaign, but she is showing signs of fatigue. It would be a shame to lose her to a general irritation over slightly wobbly statements, like the ones she made about Romney.
edit on 29-11-2016 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Nothing wrong at all.

-torture suspects
-etc

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.cbc.ca...

etc....

Oh wow I'm blown away by wikipedia and CBC.

/s

Yeah, you have nothing and we're done here.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Nothing wrong at all.

-torture suspects
-etc

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.cbc.ca...

etc....

/s

Pathetic response...you cant find fault in them, so dismiss them.

Shall i post the hundreds of links regarding those 2 gentlemen. Do you think those are the only 2 mentions of them?
Utterly pathetic response.
I hope you dont chicken out like this on the field

edit on 30-11-2016 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-11-2016 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: pompel9

So is the US government, but no one is droning their headquarters.

What's your point? 3danimator2014 was using Norway as an example. The member could just as easily have picked Sweden, Finland or Spain. Taking offence to that is... Well it's somewhat unreasonable.

Because it is stupid. Norway has been close allies to USA since WWII. So that will never happen.

And yes it is insulting to call an entire country terrorists. I am not a terrorist. And neither are my fellow country men an women.
We have only had one Norwegian terrorist, and he attacked his own country.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: pompel9

Nothing wrong at all.

-torture suspects
-etc

I take great offense to that. I am Norwegian, and we will never stab an ally in the back. We Norwegians are not terrorists, but many Muslims are.

Seriously?

Yes, seriously.

I think you would have taken offense if I called you a terrorist. But I am not doing that am I?

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Yes... its stupid. That is the entire point!

I think you are missing something in translation here.

Norway was being used as an example, a ludicrous example, to highlight the unreasonable nature of the argument put forward against 3danimator2014's position. He was not using the nation of Norway as an example because it made sense, he was using the nation of Norway because it is nonsensical to do so, which is entirely legitimate, and should NOT be capable of being misconstrued as an insult.

I recognise that English is not your first language, but you are misunderstanding what was meant by what was said, and that is an unreasonable thing to do, especially once it has been explained to you that the reasoning behind the choice of country was precisely that Norway, as we all know, would NOT behave like either the US, or for that matter, the terror groups involved with the subject matter.

Now that this has been explained to you clearly, now that you have been told that your nation was NOT being insulted by what was said, but actually held up as an example BECAUSE it would never do what other nations have done, or what terror groups have done, will you KINDLY accept that you were mistaken, and calm down?

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Thanks mate. i didnt have the patience to explain something so obvious. Cheers for doing it for me,

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

There is enough baiting, misinformation, and foolishness abroad on these boards these days, without legitimate and well executed commentary and discourse being flagged up for no good reason.

Keep it up!

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Nothing wrong at all.

-torture suspects
-etc

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.cbc.ca...

etc....

/s

Shall i post the hundreds of links regarding those 2 gentlemen. Do you think those are the only 2 mentions of them?

I'm not gonna sit here and give legitimacy to a source that anyone can tamper with 1, and a site that is in the same vein as Snopes.

Go ahead and list your "hundreds", makes no difference now.

Chicken out on the field? I call it fair sportsmanship to an opponent out of his league. Think division 1 vs division 2

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Nothing wrong at all.

-torture suspects
-etc

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.cbc.ca...

etc....

/s

I'm not gonna sit here and give legitimacy to a source that anyone can tamper with 1, and a site that is in the same vein as Snopes.

Go ahead and list your "hundreds", makes no difference now.

Chicken out on the field? I call it fair sportsmanship to an opponent out of his league. Think division 1 vs division 2

It's worrying that you legitimately believe everyone sent there is/was guilty. Government members have pretty much admitted that's not the case anyway.

It's worrying that someone like you sees it as black and white. They were in the area? Terrorist! 20 years in a hell hole with no trial. Shouldn't have been born in that country I guess... Talk about wearing blinders...wow

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Yes... its stupid. That is the entire point!

I think you are missing something in translation here.

Norway was being used as an example, a ludicrous example, to highlight the unreasonable nature of the argument put forward against 3danimator2014's position. He was not using the nation of Norway as an example because it made sense, he was using the nation of Norway because it is nonsensical to do so, which is entirely legitimate, and should NOT be capable of being misconstrued as an insult.

I recognise that English is not your first language, but you are misunderstanding what was meant by what was said, and that is an unreasonable thing to do, especially once it has been explained to you that the reasoning behind the choice of country was precisely that Norway, as we all know, would NOT behave like either the US, or for that matter, the terror groups involved with the subject matter.

Now that this has been explained to you clearly, now that you have been told that your nation was NOT being insulted by what was said, but actually held up as an example BECAUSE it would never do what other nations have done, or what terror groups have done, will you KINDLY accept that you were mistaken, and calm down?

First off all I am calm. But please do stop and talk for others.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Thanks mate. i didnt have the patience to explain something so obvious. Cheers for doing it for me,

I see, you wont speak for yourself.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Tuesday, December 6, 2016

I don't know if he is a "War Hawk", but TERRY BRANSTAD (Governor of Iowa) appears to be President-elect Trump's pick for Ambassador to CHINA.

""President-elect Donald Trump has offered the key post of U.S. Ambassador to China to Iowa Gov. Terry Branstad, two GOP sources with direct knowledge of the matter told Fox News early Wednesday. 

Branstad met with Trump at Trump Tower in New York Tuesday afternoon.

When reporters asked Branstad if Trump had offered him a job following their meeting, the governor said he couldn't comment, but was proud he supported Trump and was excited about a Trump presidency and the "quality of the people that he's attracting to the Cabinet.""

Story: www.foxnews.com...

-cwm

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join